It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy devices keep popping up in my thoughts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Nice rendering.

After seeing that I am fully convinced it is a gravitic manipulator. Something like that will not produce any efficient electrical charge, BUT when charged and spun it probably creates one heck of a contained magnetic field. I wonder if the ceramic component spacers could adjust to either open or close the gap between the conductive material and the discs. If so then you could adjust the fields intensity by gap and revolution speed.

Only other thing it could be is a magnetic brake, but it looks far to sophisticated and complex for such an application, uranium glass would not be necessary.

Either way very nice.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nice rendering.

It looks like number 3 is actually a very pretty ceramic disk brake (like they have on racing cars).

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that looked like a brake of some sorts.

But can you imagine the radiation from it when the pads hit it and you are stil going 110 mph!! lol!
Or do you guys use kilometers per hour over there?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

With regard to the uranium glass, you may find this of interest. Carnotite is uranium ore.

Blackwaves - Gerry Vassilatos

"I must also include the mention of an experiment performed by an associate of Dr. Moray, a researcher who has developed an interesting device reminiscent of Philo Farnsworth's cold-cathode power tube, although along his own lines and originality of thought. Mr. Hart has a tube which is depressurized and filled with a mixture of mercury and helium. Within this tube are two screens which are saturated with carnotite. Each end of the tube has an electrode, and these are connected (electrode and screen) to a 4000 volt transformer.

When the A.C. power switched on, there is a sudden transformation in the room as the tube begins to thunder and rattle. The sounds outside the tube are said, by Mr. Winter, to resemble small lightning strokes. Geiger counters held far from the apparatus simply go off the scale. Contrary to the opinions of some observers of this phenomenon, we believe that a strange dynamic surge fluxes through the room, we do not believe that it is a mere electromagnetic disturbance which effects the Geiger tube 'jam'."

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's not a brake though, because if there's any load on it, it's minimal. It keeps spinning at whatever the drive motor is set at (at least the way I picture it.) In a way it's more like a gyro. The reason why there are metal parts is because it acts as a bearing and as a load bearing structure/dampener. If it resembles a brake, it's because it's disk-shaped and spinning. But the actual enclosure it goes in is more like that of a HDD on a computer. Remember it's kept in a vacuum of some sort.

The glass absorbs or otherwise interacts with some kind of laser while a charge or field of some sort is applied via the adjacent plates. The spacing may be important, perhaps critical. And you don't want the plates moving from the intended offset while they're energized.

Also does anybody know much about i=sqrt(-1) and it's relation to electromagnetic induction? And of asymptotic functions and any unusual seeming applications that exist in electronics. Variations of things like Tesla or flyback coils that are used for ignitions or CRT screens, but with completely different uses. More like branch applications relating to nuclear science and/or research physics.

It seems like some trick to accessing an exotic state in matter, but without having a black hole or a much more complicated particle collider to do it. Pumping up something with an energy resonance so every bit is coherent like photons in a laser. And once that state is reached, you can "twang" or "ping" it or use it like a lens (or maybe a diode or gate?) such that it distorts surrounding space.

It's like having some pieces of a puzzle, but not quite understanding what the entire puzzle is supposed to look like. However the nagging drive behind coming up with these things has subsided a bit. Most likely since these things are public now. Maybe somebody can pick it up and figure where to go with it. I still think somebody with an electronics or electrical engineering background could make more sense of it, if they broke away from some of the more traditional applications in their field but still applied the given knowledge behind them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye...............you realize that if this world never needs fuel again then we eventualy will no longer need currency, our civilisation could actualy advance, currency holds us back, makes poor people, it also gives control to governments, hence why its been censored and tesla was killed.

btw tesla got all his ideas much the same way you do, just visions poping in his head,

Wow. You said it well.

Conservation is just finity. Currency is just an expression of finiteness. We use it to for accounting purposes. If we had limitless energy or limitless resources then currency would lose its value.

It's possible that with cheaper sources of energy we can reduce the value of currency. With time this will increase the quality of life for humans and probably bring about the equality we seek.

But a life without hardship is a life without purpose. Lets just wait and see.
edit on 7-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join