It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy devices keep popping up in my thoughts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know why or could only guess (reading too much UFO or sci-fi stuff?), but I have some crazy devices that keep popping up in my thoughts. They don't seem overly complex, yet they are electronic in nature and seem to be related. If you had the right resources, they could easily be built with existing technology. I figure if I describe them here, maybe people could figure out if they have any purpose. (Or that the minimum is I could get them out of my head so that I stop thinking about them.) The funny thing is I don't know all the details, but have a visualization of them that could be considered a layman's description and may be enough for actual construction.

The first device that was popping up is likely the most simple, and I've even constructed what may possibly be a working mock-up. This device I call a "star tri-coil". And it consists of 3 particularly interleaved electromagnet coils. (I've even made a youtube video showing the construction, and the video of the rough model seems to serve as quite a debating ground in it's comments.) Such that each successive electromagnet is wound over the windings of the first. The only thing I can picture from the operation is that the primary coil provides a strong magnetic field upon which the fields from the secondary coil act and intensify the flux. So in a way it's like a toroidal magnet but with a field that can be compressed into a narrow beam. (I don't have a lab to verify it, but that's how I picture it given what little I know about electromagnets.)

The next device can be described as a trans-capacitor or perhaps a HERF (High Energy Radio Frequency) trans-capacitor. This could be considered a dry (non-electrolytic) capacitor that is used in some sort of AC application. It consists of stacked capacitor plates, but with half of the capacitor plates being split. Somehow I picture that when the current flows one way, the discharge goes through some other circuit and comes back into the trans-capacitor on the other half of the split plates. A weird kind of oscillator of sorts. As where the HERF part comes in? Occasionally I picture this device being combined with a resonant cavity and a magnetron somehow. Like intentionally microwaving the plates while they're holding a charge. The thing is, I don't understand enough whether or not doing something like that would make any sense at all from an electronics standpoint. It just seems like something that would be part of a really oddball amplifier circuit.

The last device seems to be electromechanical rather than purely electronic. And I'm not really sure if I understand it. I can describe it as a gyroscope made with a disk or ring of optical grade uranium glass (and it seems like the heavy element has some property important to the function.) The gyroscope is spun using a motorized shaft at a somewhat high RPM. This isn't the only part of the device. It consists of more housed in a vacuum chamber. Above and below the gyroscope are metal plates with terminals that go outside the device. They could be antennas or serve as some kind of discharge plates. The peculiar thing is that there are also some lasers that shine into the uranium glass at a nearly tangent angle from the periphery. I can only assume it makes use of a photo-electric effect, and strangely enough it also has something to do with the fact that the speed of light is being altered via properties of refraction. Combined with the radioactive qualities of the uranium in the glass, and this thing seems most peculiar.

Why would I think of crazy things like this if I don't really know enough about them to consider the scope of their function or specific use? In a way it's kind of like imagining engine parts, but without enough engineering knowledge to put them together into a safely operating engine.

Other than wondering what functions these doodads may have, anyone else have similar mundane yet not quite familiar objects pop into their thoughts, where you know some details but not enough to make sense?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
NASA called, they want their scientist back.

Seriously now, sounds very interesting!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

wonderful images of thought...

i only invent simple things like a newer type of CAT BOX.

or my favorite,, a WARM AIR blanket...

flag for the great discriptions

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hmm, what were you doing at the time, try to recreate it and let it flow. gj

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting.

At first thought, the tri-coil would just be another way of winding a standard multi-tap transformer but perhaps there is something deeper in there I have yet to grasp.

Also with the last device you mentioned Uranium glass and that it is radioactive. So I would assume it would be mostly U235 rather than U238. Is that correct?

I'm not sure what specific function any of the devices would serve but I'll think on it for a bit. If anything comes to mind, I'll put it in the forum.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

pauljs75 are all the videos you?? your work??

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yup, all the time. It is really you unlocking the potential for these devices in your head, you actually know how to make them. What you describe of the spinning disks of uranium glass it sounds actually like a gravitic manipulator. These were theorized to be used as a propulsion system as you would either increase or negate the local gravity of a certain object. But yours sounds much more sophisticated than what I've designed, but the overall design is the same. You take a sphere of charged iron, as pure as possible, and spin it it counter clockwise at a high velocity. This sphere is surrounded by a gyroscopic framework that harnesses the magnetic field generated by the spinning iron ball and directs it. From your description it seems as if the "glass" is the mag field generatr and the "laser" lights directed that force via what angle they hit the spinning discs. Just a thought.

I have one that is reoccurring and I am actually drawing it little by little until it comes together. It is a material that reforms itself and actually 'thinks' and 'responds' to the enviroment, sound and intention. It is not a metal, rather a cermite, closer to diamond. The way the material reforms itself is that it is sensitive to magnetic changes in it's close vacinity, and its crystaline structure moves and reforms itself to best 'resist' the magnetic waves that are hitting it. Weird huh. Anyway it could be used for all types of stuff, and is a zero energy transfer material, it is the ultimate insulator.

Anyway, keep it up and WRITE DOWN what you think of. You never know what could happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I watched your video on youtube. Its interesting. I am an industrial electronics student. We are learning about electromagnets and their role in generating electricity. I'll give you a short version of some info that might help, if you don't already know, which u prob. do.

When current flows through a wire, a magnetic field is developed around that wire. When you coil the wire, the strenth of the magnetic field increases. The magnetic field around the wire actually moves either clockwise or counter-clockwise depending on the direction of current flow through the wire.

To me, your first coil makes sense. I see your purpose in attempting to intensify a magnetic field and focusing it to the center of the device, although given my understanding of electromagnetism, I am not sure the device as it is now can work that way. Maybe there is something that needs to be added.

In any case, if you were successful in focusing a magnetic field to the center of that device, another magnet would have to pass through the center of it to generate electricity. How would you get something to connect to that magnet to have an electrical output connection from the induced voltage from the magnet passing through the device? Or would you electrical output be part of the device?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

As far as I can tell the first object you describe is a worm hole creator.

The second object you describe would be the stabalizer or power source for the worm hole portal to stay open

The third object you describe I believe is to be what prepares our body for wormhole travel, though I am not sure of how it works.

Congrats you just succesfully explained stargates.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I agree with the above post, this for some reason, maybe because i've been playing half-life for about 3 days now...sounds like something that was designed to rip open space time...

I also do believe you may have the same 'flashes' as the now well known nicola tesla, either that or you have one hell of an imagination and some experience in electronics. never heard of optical grade uranium before =) I would assume thats to do with the structure rather than the um, combination of atoms...am not well versed in the nuclear I am more of an electronics guy...

the split capacitors idea is screaming "rodin" at me, he explains with his vortex math, weather you believe him or not, that dna is made of two strands because a third imaginary strand is where the input/output stuff goes on, or something. it makes alot more sense after watching the videos, and seeing that his coil design can make a magnet into a loudspeaker without a voice coil...

ed: so you have the voltage charging the caps, the current draw and whatever the heck the third thing is. I would guess whatever scalar waves are made of.
edit on 16-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

edit2: have you considered the possibility that you might be remote veiwing something real? or is that way too far out for your liking? =)

just watched the video on the tri-coil, I think the easiest way to find out what it does is build it and test it, cause the math will take a hundered years >_> the third stage winding looks EXACTLY like a rodin coil I think your onto something here =)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If there's something these may be related to, I have often pondered if there's any trick to cracking the gravity thing. And thought quite a bit about that. Maybe these things are the subconscious's answer?

If I knew all the details for sure, I'd make it open source to the public. Flying and going into space would be the most obvious application if gravity manipulation became a regular technology. Sure that opens one heck of a bag of worms (but this is true for any tool or technology), but the thing is... If anyone seriously wanted to, they'd have the means to bug-out off this planet. (As nice and wonderful as Earth is, there's just enough people that are doing what they can to screw it up for the rest of us. I'd really like to be able to get away for once, and go off-planet despite how hostile space is to life.) I picture gravitics as quite a useful technology and having more to it than flying. Like anything it can be weaponized - and even in the more mundane applications it may be dangerous like fire or electricity. (Imagine being able to levitate things, but keep in mind the kinds of accidents that could happen if something flies off at high speed or something really heavy is dropped. Also might offer an odd way to heat up and cook things, but can't be shielded like normal radiant heating or microwaves and not requiring ferrous materials like induction...Such a wonderful welding application if gravitic heating actually exists. Glasses and ceramics in addition to metals. I picture the variety of things that are possible as very useful and powerful, but also scary dangerous if misused.)

So maybe these devices came up from the original thought about cracking how gravity works. Still I don't know the details as to how they integrate with one another, or how to power them up, or all the specifics required that would make them operate (if deemed that they could). Not that I'm an idiot or complete technical dummy, it's just that it would require expertise that I don't have. (I'm a creative, I do art and stuff on computers. Not really anything like an electronics tech, electrical engineer, or physicist.) So I have a loose idea of what diodes or capacitors may do, but I'm doubtful I could go and design a complicated all original circuit with them and expect it to work the first time. Think of it as general knowledge of random stuff (we've got the internet after all), and perhaps pieces falling into place in unusual ways...

The magnet thing? I don't picture it being used as a transformer. All the coils have power fed into them. It's not making energy, but using it or changing its form. I didn't say it made conventional sense, it's just something about the resulting magnetic field from doing that which is used. The problem is I can't really tell why. Nor can I make out which types of current are fed into each coil. (Might get interesting pulsing coil 1, and running DC to 2, and ramping 3 or something. There's so many ways.) That probably does sound really screwed up to people doing electrical engineering or electronics and thinking of more commonplace applications of coils and solenoids. People that take scalar stuff seriously might find it more interesting. Also I have seen the Rodin coil before, and the "tri-coil" may be a derivative form or perhaps an application of the Rodin coil windings. Rodin windings may be more useful than the star windings I put on the last set, but consider this model the rough layout of how it is done.

The uranium glass as I picture it is uranium glass, it's not a ceramic form of uranium or anything that exotic, but silicon glass with uranium infused into it. Some people have it in their houses if they have rarer pieces of glassware dating back to the 1930s. And optical grade means that the glass is made to some high standard for purity and clarity, such that the refraction is quite controlled. And yes, it more than likely is radioactive. (Something about the housing as I imagine it says it's shielded a bit. Doesn't give a lot like a reactor element would, but not something you'd want to sit next to all day.) So the regular Joe isn't likely going to be able to get the materials to make it from scratch. There's just something about it's density and decay particles which seems why it is used in the odd "thingamajig" I picture.

Remote viewing... That is funny. Might be doing it and not knowing. Wouldn't be the first. When I was a kid I had this vibe about an uncle in the Air Force. Drew UFO-like crafts and a base called "Area 52". (You know how boys make up crazy stuff in the late grade school years. The "wouldn't this be cool?" stuff.) When I gave him the drawings he stashed those away without saying much. This was in the late 1980s. I don't think Area 51 became part of the popular culture until sometime in the 1990s. Which is why I think it's funny looking back on it. Too many details were lacking, but it's still almost like I knew but didn't know.

The universe is a funny place. So maybe somebody else here just might be able to make more of it?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

i have dreams like this and visions while in mediation ...matrix like contraptions that activate the spiritual perceptions.

As well as sabers based on plasma, lasers, and vacuum tubes.....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OP, is this a recruiting campaign?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i remember hearing somewhere that ET's were able to put "blueprints" of spectacular devices into regular people's heads......

i was sitting in my chair one night and it was like i was hit in the head with a ton of bricks.....i immediately found a marker and a piece of paper and feverishly sketched a design for.........and gyroscopic anti gravity device, that would work in a vacuum.

however, since i can barely turn a screwdriver, i don't think it'll happen.

the few people i told about the revelation look at me differently now....

i also had on about how to make a regular gas generator run forever without adding any fuel......

best of luck

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have been imagining a device for quite some time now, I keep thinking of them daily, and I keep wondering, "When are they going to be invented and come out?" I imagine that I have this small object which projects holograms with laser light. The hologram can be of your computer or TV and you can make their screens any size you want, on your deemed-wallspace for it, or have the screens elevated in front of you in the air. But with the computer, the keyboard is a hologram too, The keyboard keypads are brightly defined, except you can never have dirt and gunk fall in between them. The manufacturer provides a special very soft washable durable pad that you unroll for your fingertips on the projected keypads. It can be jetblack, skyblue, or outerdeepspace. Etc. OR-------the keypads images can be elevated in the air. Maybe like when Tom Cruise was pushing the dream images around in 'Minority Report'.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
@pauljs75

rather then a 5star shape for your coil, id suggest a 6 star shape,

more geometricly sound, magnets often exert their magnetic feild in a sphere,
put a coin down on the desk in front of you, set 6 more coins of same size round it, youll see how something round/sphere can only fit 6 of itself around itself to surround itself,

only way i know to realy explain it, get 7 coins of same denomination and see it yourself,

i think you may be able to make an magnetic electricity generator this way,
a way to produce infinite electricity with 0 fuel,

you realize that if this world never needs fuel again then we eventualy will no longer need currency, our civilisation could actualy advance, currency holds us back, makes poor people,
it also gives control to governments, hence why its been censored and tesla was killed.

btw tesla got all his ideas much the same way you do, just visions poping in his head,

edit on 2/17/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
document everything. tesla had similar visions and epiphanies appear in his mind, literally out of nowhere, and he changed the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

imagine if the whole world had infinite free elctricity for the last 100 years, no fuel, no gas stations,

i dont think anyone can imagine how different this world would be,

and so of course thats why they killed tesla,

now here comes all those who want you to believe he wasnt killed for this, even though he realy was.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75

The first device that was popping up is likely the most simple, and I've even constructed what may possibly be a working mock-up. This device I call a "star tri-coil". And it consists of 3 particularly interleaved electromagnet coils. (I've even made a youtube video showing the construction, and the video of the rough model seems to serve as quite a debating ground in it's comments.) Such that each successive electromagnet is wound over the windings of the first. The only thing I can picture from the operation is that the primary coil provides a strong magnetic field upon which the fields from the secondary coil act and intensify the flux. So in a way it's like a toroidal magnet but with a field that can be compressed into a narrow beam. (I don't have a lab to verify it, but that's how I picture it given what little I know about electromagnets.)

From your description, that is just a transformer basically. Or perhaps like an ignition coil.

In saying that though, I haven't watched your video (can't from here). Although if you can get more power out of it than you put in, I would be impressed

Originally posted by pauljs75

The next device can be described as a trans-capacitor or perhaps a HERF (High Energy Radio Frequency) trans-capacitor. This could be considered a dry (non-electrolytic) capacitor that is used in some sort of AC application. It consists of stacked capacitor plates, but with half of the capacitor plates being split. Somehow I picture that when the current flows one way, the discharge goes through some other circuit and comes back into the trans-capacitor on the other half of the split plates. A weird kind of oscillator of sorts. As where the HERF part comes in? Occasionally I picture this device being combined with a resonant cavity and a magnetron somehow. Like intentionally microwaving the plates while they're holding a charge. The thing is, I don't understand enough whether or not doing something like that would make any sense at all from an electronics standpoint. It just seems like something that would be part of a really oddball amplifier circuit.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but maybe you are describing capacitors in series?

If you microwave something which then takes more energy in than it can hold/dissipate it will go boom

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join