It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of the New Madrid Fault?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This thread has really gotten my attention. I had a series of dreams in 2005 and some a little earlier. If I had these dreams recently, I would suspect they were influenced by the news and movies. I started looking into these kinds of scenarios AFTER I started dreaming about these kinds of events. I have also made the decision not to watch tv or listen to the news so I would understand when I had a dream or got a "download" that it was not influenced by current events.

I have posted a couple dreams on this forum before so my story is consistant. I see how what I have dreamed goes along with this thread.

1. Sometime between 2001 and 2002ish I dreamed that I was taken above the US. I was raised up over the state of Texas and could see the whole country. Since I am from Michigan I looked northeast towards my home. The Mississippi River was as wide as Lake Michigan and half of my state was flooded. The higher areas on the east side were above water, including my area. I do not know what event caused this to happen. All I knew was that I would never be able to get back to Michigan, EVER. I understood that life had permanently changed. Last April my son moved to Texas and I believe I was up over the area where he lives now.

2. Around the spring of 2005 I was dreaming that I was standing in the middle of a road. I was not in my home state. It seemed like it was a place where animals graze and I saw no houses. It felt like spring. Off to the left of the road were two large grass covered hills. Suddenly they started pumping up and down. I had never seen an earthquake before so there was a slight delayed reaction until I realized it was an earthquake. Suddenly I was back in Michigan and the wind was blowing real hard. It was blowing siding off of houses and knocking trees down. My daughter was outside riding her horse with other kids and I ran out the door to check on them. They were in their show clothing and calmly riding around the arena with no wind. I went back into the house and a tree landed into the living room. This did not feel like my house. When I had that dream, my daughter was pretty young and not that excited about riding her horse and getting ready to show. Now she rides all the time and is getting ready to show a new horse. (you can check my youtube channel under this user name to get an idea of my truthfullness. I have a couple show videos posted.)

Reading through these dream posts has made me realize the time of the year and I also feel like I have time markers. My son is now in Texas and my grown up daughter (17) is now passionately showing a new horse.

I also had an earthquake dream where I was in England. We were in someone's backyard and there was a small lake, or large pond. Suddenly the water started moving and then it exploded out of the ground and into the sky. We ran across the street and stood in a field so we would be safe from falling trees. Later on, everyone was hand cutting their lawns and making hay for the livestock. The dream was in a time when the grass was lush, but it did not feel hot out.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I also had a FEMA dream in 2006 before I ever heard anything like that existed. It was winter time and it was very bitter cold out. There was a military truck on my road picking people up. Everyone was starving and freezing in their homes. As people were getting into the truck I noticed the military had machine guns and they were holding them. I mentioned that I have had what I called "Downloads" during sleep. It is information being put into me that will later be recalled when I need it. I know that is strange, but I have heard of a couple other people having the same thing happen to them and they call it downloads too. So I started yelling at everyone not to get on the truck. I "KNEW" they were not going to get warm and fed. They were going to be killed. The people were confused and I "KNEW" they didn't want to leave because they would starve. I started walking off and yelled over my shoulder that angels would take care of us. I "KNEW" the military had orders to shoot resisters, but I also knew they believed we would all die on our own anyway and they didn't have the stomach to shoot us.

We took this dream so seriously that we have made preparations that we will not be hungry or cold in this house if something bad happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Wow! Thank you for sharing those dreams, those are interesting indeed.

In a few dreams I have had that are possibly related, one had the police and/or military rounding up people; in most of them I feel like staying away from crowds, the police, the military, staying mobile, and try to stay out of the open when possible.

But I am usually never sure what is going on exactly, a few had spaceships appearing in the sky, but I never get to find out what they really are or what they want.

But not all of my dreams are negative, but I usually forget the boring ones and even good ones more often than the bad.

I am enjoying reading other people's dreams, thank yall for sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

I had an encounter with the angel who was responsible for my downloads. I was sleeping and everything was dark. I heard myself say, "Oh I would know Jesus anywhere." The next thing I knew I was standing in complete darkness except for two people who were in front of me and my angel standing to my left. There was no light source, but I could see what was in front of me. The person on the left was like a tramp. His eyes were sorrowful and he was in bad shape. I was actually repelled by him. The person on the right was the most beautiful being I had ever seen. I could not take my eyes off of him. His clothing was brilliant and covered with glittering shimmering jewels and diamonds. I was perplexed. As soon as my angel saw that I was instantly confused by what I was seeing the experience ended. The next thing I knew I was awake and considering what had just happened. I recalled a verse in Isaiah 53 about Jesus. It goes something like, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows." I realized that I had seen Jesus and Lucifer in all his glory. It made me sick that I did not know Jesus and was repulsed by him at first glance. I was sicker yet to realize I couldn't take my eyes off of the enemy. He was that beautiful. The whole thing was very humbling and yet encouraging. Someone cared enough about me to set me straight. Lesson learned...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
. One thing you were wrong about though, we always mow on Good Friday. This is not a day off for me, so we will see.

I was hoping against that.

A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that, another interesting dream.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Phantomfire707

In last nights dream, my mother who passed on in 2008, came to me in a boat after all the roadways were flooded. I can't remember what she told me, but when she left I watched her pull the boat back up the road which was dry by the time she left. I ran to catch up to her, to help her make it back. She wouldn't let me help and insisted that I go back, and that I couldn't go with her. And like all the other dreams, I was at work. This dream was different in that it didn't have the hopelessness and despair in it.

I dont know what any of this means but I thank all that have responded.....

My guess is that this dream is clearly indicating that you would survive the quake and live rather than follow your mother into the afterworld.

It's amazing that these dreams of yours keep happening. I'll be interested to read your future dreams regarding this topic if you keep sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do you regret starting this thread yet
?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here are some posts I made one of which was a notice, not so much a warning, but a notice things are happening. The other is like a what the interment camps would be like. First my posts:

The notice:

I have had a dream state like experience, wasnt sleeping hadnt awoke yet. Here's what it was like:
I heard a snorting horse so close it was behind me, I turned toward our mountains here in my area, and over the mountain tops appeared a horses nostrils breathing hard. Then galloping that distance supernaturally to me, stops before me, I cant make out the rider, but the horse was the white one, the first. All that was said was "You know what this means, don't you?" My only response was not in question form but in statement Armegeddon. Then the image said "It's coming." And then roared away. Did some online searches, much not much into studying theology. So I can say sometimes, I get images, phrases, intense emotional reactions upon waking, but by no means means I feel I am psychic. I have often hoped I had been, but with knowledge comes great responsibility.I

The interment camps one I was not myself in this one, but as an active observer:

Image of curfew, young man wanting help getting to someone else.
Risky leaving so close to curfew time. Folks assembling for rollcall in order to get their evening meal, but this young man is adament he's leaving, I stay where I am then images of the following appear.
Shipping Container like pods, multiples stacked, ladders to access. Meals in communal area, forbidden to keep foodstuffs in pods. Dogs patrolled and your person was checked each evening upon entering the sleeping quarters. Your assigned pod based upon physical strength to climb the ladders. Arthritic and older folks on lower levels, young able bodied in higher ones. Items of underground market and contraband, food, guns especially pistols, pets, dont feed the strays, dont become attached you will be disciplined for any emotional outreach.
Also an item that I remembered were folks were day laborers against their will, repairing infrastructure, lots of debris and concrete rocks. There was also assignment of identity cards, your previous driver's licenses were not longer accepted as valid. Shrills and screams in the background noise, soft crying and despair close by.

These are my accounts of my dreams that lend themselves to connected to thread topic.
I have had some others, but they were like precursors....to prepare my psyche as to be ready that when these above dreams happened I could hold the above ones with some credence. Sounds silly but I have had three celebrity deaths prems, knew who and how, then exactly three days later, they happened. Talk about shaken! I have two people that if I ever get anything like this I tell them that day, and we watch. So far no false alarms, but thankfully no more celebrity prems.

So hear i weave another part of this facinating tapestry.
Just my 2sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Somebody complained about me at the other major conspiracy site. My IP address has been banned there as of today....Awesome....Actually not awesome.

I didn't post there for over a week, so it's obviously because of my post here. Culprit is probably someone who believes in Fatima and is afraid of what will happen when nothing happens

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar

I have had some others, but they were like precursors....to prepare my psyche as to be ready that when these above dreams happened I could hold the above ones with some credence. Sounds silly but I have had three celebrity deaths prems, knew who and how, then exactly three days later, they happened. Talk about shaken! I have two people that if I ever get anything like this I tell them that day, and we watch. So far no false alarms, but thankfully no more celebrity prems.

A gift. It must be nice to be able to have no doubts.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Phantomfire707

My guess is that this dream is clearly indicating that you would survive the quake and live rather than follow your mother into the afterworld.

It's amazing that these dreams of yours keep happening. I'll be interested to read your future dreams regarding this topic if you keep sharing.

Thank you for this reply. I just got home and read it. Been thinking about it all day. In my dream I wanted so bad to follow my mom. I tried to convince her to let me go with her and she kept telling me no.

I will keep posting my dreams in this thread. I dont know when they will end, but as long as I have them I will share.

And no, I'm not getting tired of this thread. LOL. It is very interesting to read what others have dreamed and their thoughts on this. I have learned quite a bit so far from you guys....
edit on 18-2-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing those dreams. Reading them made me realize that my dreams all take place in the spring. I was struggling with when they really took place (what time of year) until I read where you said that "it felt like spring". That made me remember that my dreams were all during the spring because of all the freshness that spring brings, if that makes sense..

Are these the only two dreams you have had like these first two you posted, or are there more? Mine have been ongoing for a couple of months now and its really starting to worry me a bit....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is a nice thread. Keep the dream posts coming. I also think you weren't allowed to go with your mom because you didn't die.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

How do you feel about these dream-state experiences that you have told us about? I mean, were they like premonitions? My belief is that the first will happen for sure and the second one, about the camps, has really got a good chance of happening.

Do you feel like it was God or a higher power that showed you these things? Thank you for sharing....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

Thank you for sharing that, and I am also interested in hearing more.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here's visual evidence that I was actually banned recently (for the first time) from the other major conspiracy forum.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f963e1750694.jpg[/atsimg]

My last post at the other site in the "T.S.O. Fatima + Russia" thread was 5 to 10 days ago proving I was NOT banned last week and making it obvious that the ban was due to someone watching this ATS thread that decided to push for me to get banned over there. I barely even post at the other site in the first place. The ban occured less than 15 hours from my main post in this thread. This ban may force me to change my course of action related to the pertinent information. Does the truth really set us free, or does it bring pain when it comes to prophecy and bias?
edit on 19-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
At first I felt really shaken. Because who the heck am I? Why me kinda thing.
I had no doubt about the reality of them, because none of them were like having dreams, but messaging.
From God, well not exactly. The concept of God sending messages....it was more like His messengers, His power would be too strong, and ruin my mind, so theres a filter there. And whose not to say it hasn’t warped me? What ever my connection to the universe is, it got through to me. Me, I used to be skeptical of my own manifestations, till they began to actually happen.
Sometimes it scares me, like the horseman, freaked my # out!! Started trying to research about dreams and prems. That’s how I found ATS last year. Trying to get some kind of understanding and some peace, that maybe I was not alone. Now, don’t get me wrong, there are nutters all over, but when you find a sincere rational person, its easier to accept the irrational things that happen in this freaky world. I shared this back then, but then never persued it any further. But I am looking around, and folks are waking up all around now. Now that is biblical. Sons and Daughters kind of thing. Which brings us back to the signs becoming more and more prolific and knowing what is about to happen. Hence why KennyLee started the thread in the first place. Same thing, trying to find like minded individuals without criticism to have an open forum to discover for each of ourselves our role in this big thing.
How do I keep at peace with this? Faith and knowing I am a child of God. Knowing His promises. And whatever He wants me to live through is what is suppose to happen. Now I have freewill, and I had to make a choice. But once I did that, then I am His regardless of the outcomes. It’s like He said “This one’s mine.” And I try really hard not to let freewill lead me off my path.
I doubt myself regularly, and still ask “why me, why these things are brought into my mind?” But I can only know, that whatever is revealed to me is meant to prepare me for enduring or help me evolve into my higher self.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

...evidence that I was actually banned recently (for the first time) from the other major conspiracy forum.

Too many coincidences for me:

After my post from last night displaying the image of my ban, someone joins ATS early this morning (Feb19th) and they immediately decide to use their 1st post to dig up a thread that would have been buried on page 9 (based on the last post date of Feb 3rd) of the General Conspiracy section------ to inform people the "real" meaning of their ban.

It's nearly certain that the person typed in the keywords BAN and XXXXXXXXXXX.com(website name) to fetch that thread rather than wade through pages and pages of threads to find one pertaining to banning occurring at anothersite.

A coincidence? or is this person that signed up with the username "Jewelsnorth" trying to get my attention and lull me into not posting, possibly even being the person that pushed for my ban. Maybe I am simply being ridiculous, but I'm sick of these coincidences and I do not trust Jewelsnorth's information without reliable confirmation. Nor did I click on a link from ATS going to the otherplace.

Here is Jewelsnorth's first and so far only post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 19-2-2011 @ 06:26 AM " I'm a long time notable poster over there (under a different handle) and I for one feel glad to be here at ATS. I wouldn't take any bans over there personally.
Yesterday I read their pinned psych thread and saw posts deleted like crazy, and then replies about the deletions were disappearing. Anything questioning the pinned story were removed. I replied then was banned too.
Last night there were several people asking about the bans on that thread on GXX's Facebook wall and they were all blocked from posting the FB wall this morning, the XXX page was "unliked", and the comments deleted there too. There's some major drama going on. I haven't a clue why."

Jewelsnorth's post history:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My only decisions/actions regarding these things, are to decide whether to post, decide what to post, decide where and when to post, or to decide to abstain from posting,

If anyone(Jewelsnorth?) has something to ask of me, she/he can feel free.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

My last post at the other site in the "T.S.O. Fatima + Russia" thread was 5 to 10 days ago proving I was NOT banned last week and making it obvious that the ban was due to someone watching this ATS thread that decided to push for me to get banned over there.

My ban has been revoked. It has given me a chance to check the facts of what I stated:

This is awfully embarrassing for me....."my last post" as I stated above was not "5 to 10 days" earlier but actually 3 days earlier. I utterly failed to estimate the amount of time that passed and based on that mistake jumped to conclusions about being reported by some other reader. This is yet another reason to doubt that my sign/prediction for Good Friday will happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join