It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY'S REALITY IS FAKE/MADE UP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hello all !
Today I got a "kinky ideea" ...
What if ALL THAT WE SEE TODAY AND IS WRITTEN BY ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS IS JUST MADE UP ?
All in order for Lucifer to take over the world for good ?
And drag away the humans from CHRIST?
I mean , for me it seems suspicios that all these things happen these days...
After all , our governments KNEW ABOUT ALIENS FOR "A FEW DECADES"...
Maybe in the meantime they got "hand-in-hand" with these ones and are orchestrating the events that we see today!
Just an ideea ; it seems fake to me all these events that I see/read/live!
Thank you in advance for your opinions!
Good day!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Its hard to tell sometimes. And the bigger question is, if there is a disjoint in reality, is it the external reality that is "made up?" Or is your own perception delusional, and the external reality seems "made up" because it conflicts with your delusion?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you take everything you think you know and believe and change it to the complete opposite, you will be closer to the real truth than anyone on the planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I wish i had more of them,,,,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
Hello all !
What if ALL THAT WE SEE TODAY AND IS WRITTEN BY ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS IS JUST MADE UP ?
All in order for Lucifer to take over the world for good ?

LOL, why should everything written by ancient civilisations be made up and Lucifer be real?
Lol....Sorry. Just... lol.
Havent you thought that maybe Lucifer is fake instead? Hm?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

you're not beeing on-topic!
I wish there would exist a world with nothing to do , everything for everyone , no pain & suffering , NO LIES , no leaders governments AND ABOVE ALL NO ALIENS!
I'm sick of all these bull s "entities" insect looking wich seem to be gazilion times smarter than us etc...
Thats why I have reached the conclusion that reality IS FAKE ...
Just a theater play with lost of "players" ...
What is the purpose for it , I HAVE NO IDEEA...
This is the purpose of this topic :
to find out if reality is FAKE and if it's not , wich would be the purpose of this grotesque SO CALLED REALITY ...
Also , I wonder WHY DOES A PERSON IS BEEING BORN/BROUGHT TO THIS WORLD?!
WHY HAVE I BEEN BORN?
COULDN'T "THEY" ASK US IF WE WHANT TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THIS WORLD/FAKE REALITY ALMOST LIKE HELL WITH ALL THE SUFFERING BEFORE JUST LEAVING IT UNEXPECTEDLY OR JUST PISSING YOUR LAST IN A MISERABLE HOME OR WITH GREEDY RELATIVES JUST WAITING DO DIE THE F.. OFF ...
That's about all I had to ask/say for tonight , guess I'll be adding tommorow (if there is anything to add...)

thank you all for the answers given!
good day/night or whatever is in your reality wherever you may be!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Okay, that will make me female, my wife male, my son a daughter, my mum my dad, my dad my mum, my brother my sister ..... I could go on, but man that is too frightening a thought.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by TedHodgson

you're not beeing on-topic!
I wish there would exist a world with nothing to do , everything for everyone , no pain & suffering , NO LIES , no leaders governments AND ABOVE ALL NO ALIENS!
I'm sick of all these bull s "entities" insect looking wich seem to be gazilion times smarter than us etc...
Thats why I have reached the conclusion that reality IS FAKE ...
Just a theater play with lost of "players" ...
What is the purpose for it , I HAVE NO IDEEA...
This is the purpose of this topic :
to find out if reality is FAKE and if it's not , wich would be the purpose of this grotesque SO CALLED REALITY ...
Also , I wonder WHY DOES A PERSON IS BEEING BORN/BROUGHT TO THIS WORLD?!
WHY HAVE I BEEN BORN?
COULDN'T "THEY" ASK US IF WE WHANT TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THIS WORLD/FAKE REALITY ALMOST LIKE HELL WITH ALL THE SUFFERING BEFORE JUST LEAVING IT UNEXPECTEDLY OR JUST PISSING YOUR LAST IN A MISERABLE HOME OR WITH GREEDY RELATIVES JUST WAITING DO DIE THE F.. OFF ...
That's about all I had to ask/say for tonight , guess I'll be adding tommorow (if there is anything to add...)

thank you all for the answers given!
good day/night or whatever is in your reality wherever you may be!

I too wish there was world without pain, lies, and other bad things. But that is unfortunately the life. I hate my life, tbh. But why can I do? Learns from our mistakes and never do them again.
But why not aliens? Aliens are awesome. Isnt it exciting only to think about possibility of other intelligent lifeforms? And what if they are smarter than us? It doesnt matter. Its simply what they are, just like we .And if they are smarter than us, and they indeed came to our planet, and since we are still here... I believe they are here to teach us, when its time, not to make same mistakes as they did. To take care of us, just like father teaches his son.
If we were only living species in whole universe/multiverse, or whatever is even bigger, that would be extremely boring and we would feel lonely. What would be point of exploring other worlds then? Nothing. Plain logic says that there are other beings besides us because WE ARE HERE.

And regarding religions. I don't really like talking about it, because it makes me angry. But to make it short, I was raised as christian, I became agnostic because I learned that religions were made only for control of masses. So-called "holy books" are based on sumerian legends. They just altered the events, added a bunch of crappy stories and removed some of them. Huala, here you go. You have a holy book. They all were written by man, that means they were made up by man.
And yes, since i'm agnostic, I believe that there is something that created us. But who, or what, or why exactly it created us is something I will probably never find out. But I won't follow any religious rules made by man, just because he says so. I will do what I think is right.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

one question for you:
what do you do when you discover a nest of small annoyng insect that are blocking your work ? (whatever it may be)
SO : being "gazilion times smarter" than us IT'S NOT GOOD...
I bet you do the same in your life :
don't hang around with REALLY STUPID PEOPLE...

so : why should aliens give a f .. about us?!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

oh yea... forgot about him ...
that son of a...
and his whole "gang"...

p.s. : nice thing this agnostic "religion"...
But IS IT REAL?!

I too am christian , but tend to stick with JESUS!
It's this "tricky reality" that makes me sick...
NOTHING IS FOR SURE , NOTHING IS DENIED...
THEN W T F SHOULD A NORMAL HUMAN BEEING JUST "POPPED" IN THIS WORLD BY HIS MOTHER ACTUALLY DO?!

Lots of questions...
The more I ask the deeper I sunk in deep s..t
edit on 16-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

one question for you:
what do you do when you discover a nest of small annoyng insect that are blocking your work ? (whatever it may be)
SO : being "gazilion times smarter" than us IT'S NOT GOOD...
I bet you do the same in your life :
don't hang around with REALLY STUPID PEOPLE...

so : why should aliens give a f .. about us?!

That question is a good question, and I will give a good answer to you:
What? You have 2 options:
1. destroy it
2. take a different path
You have different people, some will take easier way, some will take harder way. Some like to destroy, some don't. But that is us, humans. Our nature is to create, and destroy at the same time. We destroy nature, but at the same time we save her. Problem with us is that we are not smart enough, thats why we most of the time take the easier way. Destroy it. Stupid people don't know what is happening around them that is why they don't bother and pick the easier way, because they dont know about harder way, on other hand intelligent people do know and they try to find ways to solve the problems the harder way.

It doesnt apply for other species. If they are much much smarter than us, they will take the right way. The harder one.

What benefit would be if they intended to destroy us? There would be none. Why not cooperate? They may have something we dont, and reversed. And if they want resources, they can find them on other planets, so that wouldnt be the problem.
But what about art? Music? Or maybe some things. Or inventions they never developed but we did.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nothing is what it seems, facts are twisted, history has always been rewritten, mass confusion, people lack discernment, voices of reason are silenced, minds being manipulated.

I wonder what the world would be like without the internet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

oh yea... forgot about him ...
that son of a...
and his whole "gang"...

p.s. : nice thing this agnostic "religion"...
But IS IT REAL?!

I too am christian , but tend to stick with JESUS!
It's this "tricky reality" that makes me sick...
NOTHING IS FOR SURE , NOTHING IS DENIED...
(no reason given)

Haha, now, that on other hand was a stupid question.
Truth is, that there are only two ways. Only one of them is right.
You either believe there is something ABOVE us or don't. You cannot really prove either way. What religions do is that they mock THEIR IDEA of "god". But they will never prove they are right, never.
Atheists don't believe in anything.
Agnostics do, but we don't specify who or what it is, how does he/it look like, behave, do,etc, because we don't know. That gives us free will and no pre-determined rules. We follow rules we consider to be right. But regarding "God", we will probably never find out, because we can't. We choose to believe in something because it's easier to think of. We have some hope that our lives have at least some meaning.

Btw, I gave you star and flag

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think the first thing we need to do is define our terms.

Lucifer... God... What if "God" was Consciousness creating the Now? And "Lucifer" (though begun on the right track, slid off) represented unEthical behavior? Anything that reasonably breaks the three Laws becomes "Luciferian" if you take as given the "evil" connotation that the Thumpers have given it.

Just thinkin'.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

THANK YOU!
YOURS ARE THE FIRST ONES ON THIS FORUM!
Although I don't think they matter that much!
FUTURE IS ANYWAY PRE-DETERMINED RIGHT?!
this WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

or fake...
p.s. : what is the role of flags,and other things like it that add to the member's profile?
I don't see their use/importance...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You're kind of all over the map here, but just to try to take your main idea of life being "fake," I think it is possible. We could be in a computer simulation and actually be avatars to our higher selves. I don't think this is absolutely impossible.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

we'll , I can't make up my mind...
You see I have studied and "palm reading" and some of the "studies individuals" ACTUALLY CONFIRMED ME WHAT THERE WAS "WRITTEN" IN THEIR HAND...
So that's why I can't make up my mind...
On the other hand I think reality is an illusion and THE NOW is just an illusion moving slowly in the future "now" , but at the same time I see it as a CERTAIN THING when it comes to INDIVIDUALS LIFE!
I mean , I THINK everybody has its "ROLE" IN THIS ILLUSION...
Maybe I'll make up my mind , but in the meantime I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THE ATS-ers OPINION ON THIS MATTER!

palmistryreport.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes you are right, but not only is todays reality made up, but all of reality is made up. In fact were communicating by a made up "reality" called the "internet", using made up "concepts" that we made up, things and concepts like "words" or "writing", to communicate in our made up reality.

Talking to other made up people, we made up so as we can have someone to talk to. In fact this post that you read right now. does not exist. I just made it up, In fact I don't even exist, you just think I exist, I am nothing but a figment of your imagination, in your made up reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

what?...existenz movie like?
could be..maybe our higher selves just play like this:lets go back like humans that dont recall anything and see how many levels we can go up in only one lifetime
..lets experience low level life again
..could be

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You might just live by the program you choose before you were born? Everything that is happening to you you checked inside that program....There are no coincidences...everything is in the program yo selected

huh

edit on 19-4-2011 by borutp because: I got a security error twice before my post went through...hmmm...never happened before

new topics

top topics

active topics

join