It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More dead animals = Volcanic activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So with all the news about the dead animals and now seeing more, could it be possible that all the dead sea animals is due to volcanic activity and gases are being released killing the animals? It would explain all the volcanic activity around the world.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wouldn't it effect us a little as well tho.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

im sure with all the dead animals now, in the long run it will. And all the volcanic activity, soon it will effect us when a big one goes off

edit on 16-2-2011 by pavelivanov22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Not really, i think it all depends on the position of plates etc at the time, I imagine such quakes would be centralised to certain areas

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There are many theories on the subject. I'm not a scientist, but here are a few things going on:

Our Sun is entering into the Solar Maximum cycle. There will be many large solar flares and magnetically charged particles and waves sent towards the earth. These affect our own magnetosphere and cause a surge in earthquakes and volcanic activity, heating up the temperature of the earth and oceans. The magnetic poles are affected too and the increase in their movement can affect many animal species and the oceans. It has been said that our Magnetoshere also has been breached and that will allow radiation into our atmosphere. So any one or all of these could be a reason.

You can always look to the animals to give you clues as to what is going on in our environment. Look for more activity in the near future.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well i did predict something big was going to happen.. and bam japan.. now more volcanic activity and earthquakes..

Brace yourself!

new topics

top topics

join