posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
reply to post by Spydaman13
If you search around in the freshman's forum, you can find different threads with tips for alot of things. However, I will state that I am fairly new
here too, and was searching through that forum a few weeks ago, and some things are a bit hard to find, because there are soo many different tips.
There might be another way, but I can tell the way that I know to embed pics on here.
1. Save it on your computer.
2. Click tools at top of the screen
3. Click pictures.
4. create album.
5. upload photo.
6. after you upload the photo, click on it and you will see the actual size of it. This will also have 3 URLs underneath it. Avatar, Background, and
the bottom one is 'Embed on ATS'
7. When you are in the screen where you are typing out your thread, click on 'image', in the bar on top.
8. Paste the 'Embed on ATS' url into that little 'image' box that pops up.
9. Preview. always good to preview before you actually post. (for some readon sometimes I have to click preview twice before I actually see it.)
(I often use Window's Paint to resize the pics smaller- after u upload one you will know exactly what size it is. Same size it is in your album is
the same size it will be in the thread)
I hope that makes sense.