It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF SOHO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am all for a glitch here and a glitch there after all, nothing is perfect. However, there's something mighty peculiar going on around the Sun lately. Take a look-see.

The objects are VERY interesting and video is indeed quite supportive. What I am starting to wonder is Richard Hoagland's theory that our Sun is hyper-dimensional and is a portal for energy.
This theory would help semi-explain why there seems to be many UFO sightings in and around volcanoes.

ovninews.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Really interesting videos.

But you will get a few that will scream glitch, planet, comet, pixel and so on.

I am a strong believer in that there is so much we do not know about whats out in space and what goes on around us that we don't see or are not aloud to see. (that being tptb putting the blinkers over our eyes, so to speak)

Great find.......now off to have a look through SOHO images

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its a window, the projector for the hologram. Something I just read is a bit odd, that it rings like a bell, not just the moon. The recent pictures, green with holes in the corona really interested me too. What exactly is it? Perhaps we don't know as much about the sun as we think we do after all? Also for everything to not be melted into molten liquid, surely the electric universe theory is more true? Perhaps its the poles and magnetization that creates/generates motion/spin, and even gravity? Electro magnetic universe!

As an input system, in the holographic universe model, Sleeper/Lou Baldin's thread about the sun gving brith to planets, makes a lot of sense, but its pixels, energy waves, that get erected by the light source and our sense pick it all up, then decipher it and translate it all on the screen in the back of our minds. So we're the the dvd players.

Also, in a duality school, everything would have its opposition. The sun is the giver of life, and incredibly beneficial, but its opposite would be like a shadow, or destroyer. Or like in systems, Sirius A and Sirus B. Sirius B seems related to both Egypt and the Mayans. Positive/Negative, and another gravity thing, something weighing us and all creation down.

There is a lot to think about. I've been "called out " to sungaze for sometime. Have you never noticed that a clear and positive thought can coincide with the sun shining suddenly through clouds and brightening the room? Quite frequently in fact. I see the sun as a phone line home!

Perception--The Reality Beyond Matter!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sungazing Safely! There are times when there are no UV, within 1/2-1 hour after sunrise to 1/2-1 hour before sunset. Each area is a bit different and you can check these online.

If you keep a journal and spend time doing so, praying, doing a wakeful meditation, taking problems, asking questions, seeking insight, while sungazing and taking notes, you might be quite surprised within a few months, not to mention, improvement in energy health, and immune system. And surprisingly, headaches disappear!
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Good find, your threads always interest me. S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wonder if the Sun (and other celestial beings & bodies are) reacting/preparing to share center stage fairly soon, with its long time binary companion!
The photo below is from CNN although many expected it to be from Nancy Leider's Zeta Talk

news.blogs.cnn.com...

I think mankind is about to get this much needed awakening..... very soon

edit on 16-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: add "beings"

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is something that is very positive that is unforseen by those in power and all their underground bases. That the awakening is a part of this. Also, the real job is to gain love, unconditional love and reach for that next grade, progression, an equal loving world and forgiving everyone, trying to overcome our failings here. Because, we unblock receiving when we give, and ARKs are not so much bases, and physical contructs, they're not clinging to the highest mountains, unless directed to do so. They are acts of random kindness.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is something that is very positive that is unforseen by those in power and all their underground bases. That the awakening is a part of this. Also, the real job is to gain love, unconditional love and reach for that next grade, progression, an equal loving world and forgiving everyone, trying to overcome our failings here. Because, we unblock receiving when we give, and ARKs are not so much bases, and physical contructs, they're not clinging to the highest mountains, unless directed to do so. They are acts of random kindness.

What a nice post! Thank you! By the way, what's ARK? Acts of Random Kindness? I wonder if that's where Noah's Ark came from?
You're a warm soul. Thank you for sharing your positiveness with us!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here are more to help your thread.
right from center
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78b2f2a8cf21.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213b409b39df.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/964d48a3b2f1.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17d93d0802ec.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Little more

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f7f8298a94d.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b328ccb5294e.jpeg[/atsimg]
My fav???
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/673228a60bcf.jpeg[/atsimg]
As you can see I study SOHO as well. S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Right to center? That is the station! Thank you so much. Sleeper/Lou Baldin. Well he's not the only one who saw that. I'm surprised it can be picked up though, thats not our channel, unless its the infared and light spectrum that is allowing more to be seen. The sunlight does do that, if you block the edge of the sunlight with a book, and spend a bit of time watching, you'd surprised at the things you can see.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very interesting! And really strange! (the static image in the official soho movie!)
S&F.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/673228a60bcf.jpeg[/atsimg]

What the...............?
Was that taken today? I can't read the date cause I would like to examine that closer up.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
too strange for my reality ...
SMELLS LIKE LIES AND MANIPULATION!
I whant an independent SUN observer in space , not these guys...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Naw that was from 08/16/2009. I posted it before and was told its debris?
edit on 2/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Awesome videos! People can reply what they want but that's a lot of wierd objects and to consider the size of them

S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Someone called it Debris? Did you notice that it seems to have a trail of light following it across the screen. This goes into my WTF book. Good find.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Yea I wont call their member name out but yea debris indeed
I still dont know what it is and definetly noticed the streak.. If you run soho near the date you can see how it comes in and goes.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Naw that was from 08/16/2009. I posted it before and was told its debris?
edit on 2/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Debris? What sort of debris would be larger than Earth?
Maybe a glitch..... but debris? That's a strange word to use when talking about celestial bodies. Wonder if they ever claimed 'debris' as a reason for anomalies on the Moon too!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This page may answer some of your WTF.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There's a lot of space between the SOHO spacecrafts and the sun.

Stop looking at it like a 2D image, it's 3D on a massive scale, that's being small minded and unenlightened.

How about instead of watching youtube video from idiots who know nothing about SOHO (and STEREO), go and actually learn about the crafts from the people who built them and have been looking at the data for the last 15 years?

They are actually real people who love science, not some evil entity who are out to deceive you.

edit on 16/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join