It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weather paterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i have noticed the most wierdest weather in my town

just week ago
there was hardly no wibd it was tottally still for 7 days no clouds trees were never moving even the a piace of grass i held up in the air didnt move

would it be a massive sicene maachine of weather controlling?
or just wierd weather behavioury in the wether
it makes no sense i need answers logical or supernaturl answers i dotn care at least somthing logical

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
come to miami just 3 days ago the heat index was 105-110 there were aslo fire near my house and know there is wind and rain as if a hurricane were passing through....what scares me is the dramatic changes

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have to agree, I think the weather seems to be changing across the globe at the moment, i wonder if it'll last or not.
Like last year, Europe had it's hottest temperatures on record, thousands died in france and other areas due to it
We've had some freaky weather where I live to, out of the blue hail, sometimes the size of golfballs.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
its just not right over here we are a windy country cause we lvie close to antartica it just worrys me of what could happen what if this was a testing for russia japan or somone to like test there machines its not normal at all

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
weather seems fine to me down here in australia. it should be a little colder for this time of the year (its winter down here) but apart from that its all normal.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
maybe its antratica the ice is rewezing up the winds or the ice is melting so fast the wind doesnt come off it any more?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Some of you guys could really do with previewing your posts. The spelling is SO bad that it is very difficult to try to piece together what you are saying. Also a little punctuation wouldn't hurt. Keep posting, just proof read them at least once before you post.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Some of you guys could really do with previewing your posts. The spelling is SO bad that it is very difficult to try to piece together what you are saying. Also a little punctuation wouldn't hurt. Keep posting, just proof read them at least once before you post.

Thanks

LOL. did we just get in trouble???

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i was looking just befor at a weather map from last week there wern't any highs or lows on it usaly around here in new zealand it should be a couple of highs and lows this weather map is either wasted or its just a faulty

slank i dont want off the topic questions on my thread ok?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i am not really totally sure but i would think it would be done with a cemical

or maybe some eleltronic pulse or maybe a mass vacum?

no ones reall sure place your ideas here

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lepracornman

no ones reall sure place your ideas here

i would yell at the sky for 10 minutes or so and if it didnt do what i say, i would give up and go watch tv

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
no one really cares about spelling as long as they understand it

if you have a idea post it dont use the forum in a wrong kind of matter ok?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lepracornman

I am pretty sure you cant change weather with a vaccuum, but u can release chemical sprays into the air and encourage condensation, which is key to cloud formation and percipitation.
They (as in the military) have the capability to modify weather. it was done in Vietnam. Look up project Popeye. It back fired on the US so they stopped using it. but that was 40yrs ago. Imagine wat they can do now.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i know chemical sprays can make clouds and stuff but how do they put the water in it ?
would they use some type of evaperation process?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
i think it jsut uses the water in the air and condences it

new topics

top topics

join