It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am going to be doing an "extra-curricluar" project for a high school class about how the man that is charged with killing JFK did not actually do it.

Could you provide me with some evidence I can show the class?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Bane

Go to the library and find a book titled PLAUSIBLE DENIAL by Mark Lane. It is 340 pages, but once you start reading you won't be able to stop. I found it at a half price store for something like $5, and its one of the best books I've ever read. The scope of the cover-up is pretty well documented although it would take thousands upon thousands of pages to encompass everything.

Also, go to google video and search for JFK II The Bush Connection, between those two sources you'll have more than enough.

I just thought of this. If Oswald did it alone, then one of his shots must have caused 7 different wounds. This is referred to as the "magic bullet" and if you look at the video I mention above you will actually get to see this bullet. You will also see the forensic expert who, like everyone else in the world that has seen a bullet after it struck something, thinks its a pile of BS.
edit on 2/15/2011 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Look up the movie JFK that has Kevin Costner in it. I think it came out in 1992....that will give you a good start. Youtube JFK Assassination conspiracy theories and you will find a ton of video footage.

The one thing to remember is "back and to the left" .....If Oswald was the lone gunman (which we all know he wasnt) then why did the final shot to JFK make his head come from a forward bent over position to a back and to left position? Thats because there was at least one more gunman on the grassy knoll. I have a thread on here somewhere that provides video of that and a man who admits he was another shooter that never made the news because the mainstream media doesnt want the public to go in an uproar.

Another thing to pay attention to is the CIA members who were told to stand down as the JFK vehicle turned the corner. There is plenty of video evidence on youtube of that as well. The CIA agent literally puts his arms up in the air as to say what is going on?!?!

If you are explaining this to your class id leave it simple...try to find 5 to 7 points that are solid proof that something mysterious was going on. The JFK assassination is soooo in depth and has so many people involved you would most likely lose all your classmates and most likely go over your teachers head as well. Good luck in your reasearch.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
they tried to get oswald to be allowed to go to cuba not long before the assasination but castro denied him entry, given all the terrorist acts from the cia towards cuba, you would wonder if this was planned by some in the cia and that they were hoping to be able to obliterate cuba as a retalliation for oswald supposedly planning it with castro et al...,even though cuba had nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
jesse venturas Conspiracy Theories have an excellent episode of JFK, well worth watching

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I agree with MonkeyWrench30 that watching the movie, "JFK" drected by Oliver Stone, will give you a basic background on a lot of the information that exists that challenges the notion that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK or contends that if he was involved that it was only as a "patsy" - someone to blame it on so the true killers would not be known. I would add though, that if you go to the trouble to rent and watch this DVD you should make sure you get the version called "The Director's Cut" which has material that was cut from the original movie and has been added back in by director Oliver Stone. I would also point out that MonkeyWrench30 has referred to the "CIA agents" called off of protection duty for JFK in a video with one of them shrugging his shoulders as if to say, "What the hell? My point is that they are not CIA agents, but rather Secret Service Agents who are the authorized persons in charge of protecting the life of the US President, Vice President, and both of their families.
Finally, I'd like to recommend a new publication that is now available in libraries and as a paperback book and is an exceedingly good source on these issues: "JFK and the Unspeakable - Why He Died and Why It Matters", (pub 2010) by James W. Douglass. Hope this all helps.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I need the information quickly, I dont have time to go look for these things.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Bane

You don't have time to watch at documentary on google video? Not to pick on you but, this is exactly why people are so clueless about important events in history as well as why our gov't and media get away with whatever they want. I bet you had time to watch American Idol though.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Good luck in your school project. Here are some notes to save you lots of time.

Solving the JFK assassination is as simple as taking note of the extreme right wing shift in America when Roosevelt died and Truman took over and handed British elements too much power over America’s directions so as to be used for Empire. Truman set up the CIA and lots of the British and MI-5 types caused a divided loyalty within the CIA. That division helped to have many look the other way as parts of CIA kill Castro projects continued under private funding near New Orleans. This was who Lee Oswald and Judyth Baker came to work for in the plot to kill Castro that was similar to the Stalin Doctor’s Plot. When it was clear this private plot to kill Castro failed those same plotters turned their interests into killing JFK. They wanted to pull off the same type advantage gained by the Truman take over by getting the highly corrupt Lyndon Johnson into the President position and removing their opposition toward attacks on Communism and Castro. They did this via getting the buy-in of those high in the US Government and by inclusion of Foreign British Agents that arranged the Foreign Mafia killers of JFK. That is the very heart of the sinister plot for the JFK assassination, as it takes a lot of covert cooperation to kill a US President.

More www.doewatch.com...

Beware of the low road folks:

www.doewatch.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Bane
I need the information quickly, I dont have time to go look for these things.

Sorry. This is a very convoluted subject and it's up to you to do the legwork. Don't expect us to do your homework.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey, this is our chance to actually get the word out into the school systems, man. If it's going to be done, it ought to be done right. Competent-like. Schoolbooks don't cover this subject beyond "Bay of Pigs, JFK was shot by Oswalt".

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Bane
I am going to be doing an "extra-curricluar" project for a high school class about how the man that is charged with killing JFK did not actually do it.

That's gonna be quite a challenge, since everybody pretty much agrees these days that in spite of various odd possibilities, coincidences and theories, Lee Harvey Oswald had the motive, the opportunity, and the skills to kill JFK all by himself. None of the rest of the investigations done since then -- private or public -- came up with anything substantial or provable.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"Almost everyone"? I don't think so. In fact, there's quite a lot of doubt and debate about the subject. What planet do you occupy where almost everyone believes Oswalt shot Kennedy? Quite a lot of debate and doubt surrounding the events.

top topics

join