It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce book.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just found this:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Maybe some of you who haven't read it would like to read it.
I know I'm going to read it.

[edit on 7/15/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've read bits and pieces before, but cool link I'll have to give it a read however I'm not sure as to how much truth it behind it all, but hey I like reading about aliens, I mean after all I read all of the reptilian agenda over at ike's and I don't believe in shape shifting lizard demi god aliens.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In Chapter 3 it states things about Human Mutilations.
I even found some stories and pictures looking it up on google...
These are from the Book:

The mutilations included genitals taken, rectums cored out to the colon, eyes, tongue, and throat all surgically removed with extreme precision. In some cases the incisions were made by cutting between the cells, a process we are not yet capable of performing in the field. In many of the mutilations there was no blood found at all in the carcass, yet there was no vascular collapse of the internal organs. THIS HAS ALSO BEEN NOTED IN THE HUMAN MUTILATIONS, one of the first of which was Sgt. Jonathan P. Lovette at the White Sands Missile Test Range in 1956, who was found three days after an Air Force Major had witnessed his abduction by a 'disk shaped' object at 0300 while on search for missile debris downrange. His genitals had been removed, rectum cored out in a surgically precise 'plug' up to the colon, eyes removed and all blood removed with, again, no vascular collapse. From some of the evidence it is apparent that this surgery is accomplished, in most cases, WHILE THE VICTIM, ANIMAL OR HUMAN, IS STILL ALIVE

The EBE's have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional... In order to sustain themselves they use enzyme or hormonal secretions obtained from the tissues that they extract from humans and animals.

"The secretions obtained are then mixed with hydrogen peroxide [to kill germs, viruses, etc.] and applied on the skin by spreading or dipping parts of their bodies in the solution. The body absorbs the solution, then excretes the waste back through the skin. (Urine is also excreted through the skin in this manner, which may explain the ammonia-like STENCH that many abductees or witnesses have reported during encounters with the grey-type 'aliens'. - Branton)

"During the period of 1969-1971, MJ-12 representing the U.S. Government made a deal with these creatures, called EBE's [Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, named by Detley Bronk, original MJ-12 member and 6th President of John Hopkins University]. The 'deal' was that in exchange for 'technology' that they would provide to us, we agreed to 'ignore' the abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations. The EBE's assured MJ-12 that the abductions [usually lasting about 2 hours] were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations.

During the period between 1979 and 1983 it became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. IT BECAME KNOWN THAT MANY MORE PEOPLE [IN THE THOUSANDS] WERE BEING ABDUCTED THAN WERE LISTED ON THE OFFICIAL ABDUCTION LISTS. IN ADDITION IT BECAME KNOWN THAT SOME, NOT ALL, BUT SOME OF THE NATION'S MISSING CHILDREN HAD BEEN USED FOR SECRETIONS AND OTHER PARTS REQUIRED BY THE ALIENS.

"IN 1979 THERE WAS AN ALTERCATION OF SORTS AT THE DULCE LABORATORY. A SPECIAL ARMED FORCES UNIT WAS CALLED IN TO TRY AND FREE A NUMBER OF OUR PEOPLE TRAPPED IN THE FACILITY, WHO HAD BECOME AWARE OF WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON. ACCORDING TO ONE SOURCE 66 OF THE SOLDIERS WERE KILLED AND OUR PEOPLE WERE NOT FREED

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think a majority of people think that Mr. Cooper is pretty much just a tad over the top (as is Leer)...(two of the main sources of what you quoted...just going from memory here, so hopefully I looked at it long enough)...

Anyhoo... I think some of their info is dead on, but then they go into too much supposition and then claim it as fact. *sigh*

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just a thought, but if they did need all that crap from us, wouldn't there be a hell of a lot more abdutions? I mean seriously if they are using us as some sort of resource I would haver to think that there would be a lot more reported abductions and mutilations.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not if we have something to keep them in check....

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Alot of Human Mutilations are never reported to the public.
Abductions are never really taken serious by the public eye.
They're most likely getting their "food" from the clones created in the underground facilty near Dulce if there is one.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Never been a fan of the skin absorbing theory...it's only from one source, and doesn't fit the accounts of their biology from many other sources (i.e. liquified diet and single organ for digestion, etc.)

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Any serious debunking in regards with this book that you know about ?
I would like to read it.Most of this story seems to be a lot more "far out" than most of the stuff i've read so far.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is main problem with debunking Dulce - there are perhaps only two sources of in-depth information about the place out there that the public can find. (The Dulce Interview and The Dulce Book) The even bigger problem, both are so far-fetched many will look at them as works of a wild imagination.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
both are so far-fetched many will look at them as works of a wild imagination.

This is exactly how i feel about it.I was just wondering what is the general "consensus" about this,since i couldn't find the fierce battle that usually surounds this kind of subjects.Maybe nobody took it serious enough to even try to discuss it,or as you said already,there is not enough information.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dulce has it's believers and it's detractors. (I'm of the latter, as logically, it would be a poor choice for such a facility). It's difficult to debate something based solely on witness testimony. You either trust the source, or you don't. For me, the witnesses coming out about Dulce have more skeletons in their closet than most politicians.....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good...so it looks like it's case closed.I'm happy because that story scared me almost s***less.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
what if it was true, then what.. I believe this kinda thing is goin on i really do..

new topics

top topics

join