It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Please help. I have evidence but I get laughed at.[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

If everyone would read the entire thread....you would see that multiple photos were analyzed and EXIF data posted. I did not feel it was necessary to analyze and post the EXIF data for every photo.

Im not sure why people are still speculating on what this is. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt what the photos show.

I am beginning to think that some do not want truth, they solely believe that anything posted is of some unknown origin regardless of what facts are presented. Fact is.....these photos are NOT of anything unknown. They are known. The technique used to obtain these images are known.

Unless someone can show that the facts presented are not proof that this case is closed....why is this still being analyzed?
edit on February 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

I see this kind of stuff all the time, and have photos identical to yours. I took a whole bunch over the summer, and in the last month, it has gotten even scarier. I have been seeing stars drop out of the sky, and at the risk of sounding paranoid, some even appear to follow me around. From what I can see, the moon is WAY OFF. The constellations are definitely not in the right positions, and they do not follow the "normal" courses. In addition, I have seen a few constellations in the past months that are not even on the map! Last night, the moon looked definitely looked like a projection. All I could think was FAKE! I wonder if those at sea had to still navigate by the stars, how messed up they would get! Anywayz, thank you for posting . . .it feels good to know that others are opening their eyes to see that some is definitely WEIRD.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When dealing with ETs - one would presume that "anything" IS possible...

Including time anomalies - and mechanical anomalies...

...have you not all done your homework on ETs yet?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eleyna2010

Ummm, the constellations seem to be just fine. Stellarium shows everything where it is supposed to be, when it's supposed to be. The moon is also fine.

That is, unless, Stellarium is in on the whole fake-out and somehow updating my netbook wirelessly

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

If everyone would read the entire thread....you would see that multiple photos were analyzed and EXIF data posted. I did not feel it was necessary to analyze and post the EXIF data for every photo.

Im not sure why people are still speculating on what this is. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt what the photos show.

I am beginning to think that some do not want truth, they solely believe that anything posted is of some unknown origin regardless of what facts are presented. Fact is.....these photos are NOT of anything unknown. They are known. The technique used to obtain these images are known.

Unless someone can show that the facts presented are not proof that this case is closed....why is this still being analyzed?
edit on February 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I kind of hope that that entire post isnt about me, cause that certainly would be contradictory. I have stated a few times that i do not believe him, but of course the whole thread would have had to be read to know this. I did show something in one of my threads though that no one has been able to supply a answer for... but of course its not acknowledged. Oh well lol. Any im slightly confused as to why you wrote this to me as if i had slighted you? I am pretty sure I wrote that post to Vandalour. At any rate, I believe in balance in discussion and will not stand for impartial information, which is why i point out that there is an image that has a stationary object WITH a 2 second exposure (so im not denying anything that others a re saying) but also that the fact the in the background is a moving orb like object when the plant in the front is not blurred. I also went to explain how this could be recreated or that its a possible photoshop.

All good intentions, but I feel slighted by your remark on my intentions to make sure the whole truth is being portrayed when i believe it was you who said he had a Olympus E 30 ( or at least made a false link post that i didnt really feel i would point it out directly till now.) At any rate, I do believe this is a hoax and you and your fellow staff have done a good job in moving it to the hoax bin. I just wish someone would counter my dissection of fact from the only image with both a stationary object and a light trail.

With good intentions.
- Derst
edit on 15-2-2011 by derst1988 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
haha obviously this is a hoax

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow! I understand that all of the effects can be easily explained as poor camera settings etc.... but you banned Adam because of this thread??? Personally, I think that is a bit harsh. Sorry Adam
"Shame on you" if you were lying but my heart sorta goes out to you if you were being sincere and thought you would get some support here.

Personally, I never give a thought to my camera settings. I don't even know half of what my camera can do. I point and shoot and if it looks OK then it's OK by me. Doesn't make me a hand's down liar.

Edit to add: I DO understand the frustration with all of the hoaxes lately. It's made the whole subject quite cumbersome and it definitely gets under one's skin.
edit on 15-2-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Nope, not really directed at you. Just at the entire situation. Sorry if it came off that way

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
On your picture number 2 in your photobucket album all you need to do is set your camera to a slow shutter speed and you shake the camera. i found out how to do this on accident taking pictures of a sun setting.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's all down to the camera being in Night mode, simple as

Already been explained a million times and been reproduced more than required. This topic is fit for the bin.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I like it that ATS saves these threads.. much information here for those who want to learn and debunk things themselves

I recall a huge movement of "spiritualist" photos with writing in them supposedly written by the dead relatives as a message to the living. Im sure you can still find it on the net. "light writing" has been around a long time. Check out Lily dale photographic hoaxes and more recent spirit writing in photographs. It was done exactly how folks are describing here in some more modern cases. The only thing I have ever seen even remotely questionable were the polaroids with writing...

ANyway, people will believe what they wish. I thank the posters providing facts and exif for the others so that we all may HOPEFULLY make more informed decisions concerning what we will and will not accept as truth.
Im woefully ignorant concerning much photo and nearly ALL video hoax techniques these days.. Thank God for the good folks at ATS!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Its chrystal clear why your thread was tossed in the hoax bin your pictures show nothingbut "painting with light" Beavis and Butthead running around the backyard with a flashlight : hey beavis uh check it out huh huh ?I wrote "sex" huh huh..."
www.the365project.co.uk...
Thanks for that time waster don't you have a paper due for mr Smiths 3rd grade english class tomorrow?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was on our local media through facebook and Racheal out of Perryville Arkansas was posting some picks of the ring around the moon I then took a closer look and added her as a friend, saw so many pics as what the OP had put on but hers are more clear. Looks as if in some are more of a blue triangular shape, very clear photos here.
I'm still new on here I hope I can post these right

i148.photobucket.com...

i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...

Notice it appears to be a blue triangle shape, not sure what this is, and the last photo looks like a bell...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Hey you might want to check out what I just posted, I live in Arkansas and was just browsing on my local media facebook and ran across just one pic of the ring around the moon on 02/14/2011, I added Rachael out of Perryville in Arkansas as a friend and she had all the pics that I just listed and it is more detailed pics than what the OP had. Maybe she just had a better view, she just put up some more tonight with still the blue circle as well...I will download these as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So he got banned, did he?
Not suprising at all - if you're going to fake something, at least show an intelligent approach to it and not just try a very basic 'double bluff'.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlema77
I was on our local media through facebook and Racheal out of Perryville Arkansas was posting some picks of the ring around the moon I then took a closer look and added her as a friend, saw so many pics as what the OP had put on but hers are more clear. Looks as if in some are more of a blue triangular shape, very clear photos here.
I'm still new on here I hope I can post these right

i148.photobucket.com...

i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...
i148.photobucket.com...

Notice it appears to be a blue triangle shape, not sure what this is, and the last photo looks like a bell...

Nothing more than lens flare and optical distortions. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Ha I was wearing some shorts..
probably was shaking my hand though.
It was a fun little experiment in long shutters, w/ a blacklight which kind of added an effect.

I wanted to see about taking pictures of ghosts and how many can turn out this way, it's a pretty easy method.

I will say, however, I certainly do believe in ghosts and spirits, but hoaxes make me very upset.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I do feel slightly bad that he got banned, for the simple fact that he said he would be happy even with "drunk looking at street light" answers.

At any rate this thread isnt really over, even tho the conclusion is reached. Once again i will call for someone to discredit the one photo that goes against everything the people calling it a hoax are saying except that it is indeed a 2 second exposure.

and for the record for anyone not reading the whole thread: i do not believe him, but im not going to chastise him

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is the thread where I break down exactaly how this image was taken and what you would normally see if he was light painting in THIS image. Once again: obvious light painting is obvious in all other photos of "moving orb"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the actual image

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join