It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Please help. I have evidence but I get laughed at.[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

The OP pointed out that he believed the time frame of the event was early November last year. He said it was definitely a paycheck end-of-the-week, which places him either at a New Moon or that month's Blue Moon depending on when in the month he was.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A vivid dream, delusion or fabrication aside, round, spherical objects glowing and showering "sparks" could be some kind of St. Elmo's Fire object, a.k.a. Ball Lightning. As for the jellyfish floating around... Perhaps they were light projections striking a layer of fog or water vapor present in the yard.

Some questions:
Do you store large amounts of cleaning agents in your house?
Are there chemicals in storage in/around your house at all?
Is your house well ventilated?
Are there utility/electrical wires within a mile or your house?
Is your house wired underground (no wires from an electrical pole above ground, everything connected underground)?
Have you checked your house for EMF (electro-magnetic fields), like on a paranormal investigation.
Has anyone else experienced *any* kind of sighting or paranormal activity in this area (within 100 yards of the epicenter of your sighting)?
Are you on any kind of prescribed medication?
Do you live within 10 miles of an industrial plant of any kind (chemical, electrical, paper mill, etc.)?
Do you live within 5 miles of a major or minor fault line (New Madrid fault, San Andreas fault, etc.)?
What is the population density where you live (metropolitan inner city, suburbs, rural, etc.)?
Have you experienced any personally traumatic events in the last 10 years?
Have you experienced/heard low humming coming from the ground?
Have there been sightings of strange creatures within 10 miles of your house (Bigfoot, reptoids, greys)?
Had a lightning or thunderstorm happened prior to the event?
Do you live within 10 miles of a major waterway intersection (two rivers meeting, creeks and river, bay and river, etc.)
Do you live near the coast of a large lake, bay, gulf or ocean?

...And, there are many, many more that coudl be asked as well. Please, note that none of those questions is in any way meant to ridicule you. Those questions and more would be asked by good UFO/paranormal investigators. Alternative causes for the sighting might include some of those factors and/or a combination thereof.
edit on 15-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I found the pic with the word "sex" in it very suspicious. If you notice the slash on the "X" is a separate line that does not connect with the rest of the word. So you are saying the "craft" just happened to turn off it's lights to "dot it's i's and cross it's t's"? If that was a long exposure with a bright light source, where are the clouds that are being illuminated?

Had you photographed an image with "both moons" then we might be inclined to believe you. ATS receives hoaxes and hoaxers on a daily basis. So please forgive us for being critical of the facts that we are presented with.

Also, with a bright full moon, any clouds that move in front of it will appear to vanish as you were claiming.

You have a nice camera according to your .EXIF data. So why are the pictures so blurry?

Again, do not take this as an attack on you personally, this is just my interpretation of the facts presented. You very well MAY HAVE seen what you are claiming, but the evidence is just not good enough for a healthy skeptic.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right and
Which is an illusion.
------Moody Blues

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by adam79

Are you joking?

Those images you posted are long exposures of a light, and that long exposure created a light streak.

You other image is of the moon..

Are you trying to play a joke on people?

You are "painting" with a long exposure, and you even deliberately spelled "sex" with your long exposure.

I hope you are banned for this hoax.
edit on 14-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

You said what I was about to say...
I hope this member get banned for presenting homemade fakes as real ones...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by adam79

HAHA that's even better than the Lion King cloud with the word sex spelled out, project blue beam is taking on a new job of subliminal messaging instead of faking an alien invasion.

The 2nd picture might be slight movement of the camera, which might not necessarily blur the plant but will blur the lighted object.

im not saying this is real or not, even tho im leaning towards the possibility of it not being real. But slight movement would definitely blur the plant. I have extensive experience with SLR and DSLR cameras as im a photographer, not to mention a carrer graphic artist employed in the field. The only way you could reproduce this image with a camera ( if we dont count the possibility of photoshop) is to set a reverse curtain flash so that a flash fires right before the shutter closes.

Now keeping that in mind we look at the shutter speed. 2 seconds. not terribly long but with outdoor illumination at iso 366 more than enough to at least blur the plant quite a bit "Behind" the flashed plant. It should look like a dim and dark brown smudge on the instead of jet black. Unless of course theres no wind and the camera was dead still by means of a tripod or something.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks to me to be a long exposure with a shaky hand.
I've taken many pictures at night, with lights, long exposure, they look exactly like that. Not to try and refute your claim, but that is my opinion in the images.

This is just an example of longer exposure effects, not night-time obviously. But I made myself appear to be a ghost.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe64b9a4d20c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81a910df193d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4775fb4eef49.jpg[/atsimg]\

A long exposure would explain an easy way to write sex with the light. Dark background, lone light. start exposure. make motion with camera to spell the word.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As a side note, the one with the word sex in it, is very very easily recreated by just doing light painting.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting pictures Adam. Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately here at ATS, photos are not viewed as evidence because they can be so easily manipulated. If you are being laughed at, it is because your case is like the last 13,448 we've seen here: Blurry photos, shaky camera work, and some guy who says he's seen ET, but without much to back it up.

That said, I don't want to discourage you from sharing photos here. I would however discourage you from calling photos 'evidence' of life elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by adam79
i1105.photobucket.com...
i1105.photobucket.com...

also i managed to capture one of the blue sparkly things here:
i1105.photobucket.com...

The blue sparkeling thing you are referring to is a "spiral" if viewed closely. The spiral is one of the oldest symbols on our planet. One of the "Wisdom Keepers" (Little grandmother / Kiesha Crowther) and Shaman of our planet discusses the spiral in a in depth in front of an audience. The spiral link is below.

www.youtube.com...

These next two links are pictures of a "blue" spiral...to give an idea.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Little grandmother is quite enlightening. EVERYTHING so far, she has ever said, has come to light! She is AMAZING.

I highly recommend her!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was just about to post about the blue jellyfish been a spiral. Is this common with lens flare?

The photo in question is this one.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Agreed the image withthe word "SEX" is very suspect in MHO from my 20+ years of Neon "glass" tube bending & the way the lines intercet each other looks as if they over and under not thru the "e" is smooth in it's curves until it reaches the intercetion as if it has to lift up and over the bottom swoop transition from the bottm of the "s" around to the top of the "e".. Hmmmmmmm trained eye for me in regards to that aspect is very weird - and the background is pitch black wehre all of the other iomages you can visually see the background of the sky??? Rotten in Demark??

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is nothing more than blurry pictures of the moon and someone light painting.

Can someone please tell me why an alien would want to spell the word sex in english?

This is a hoax and deserves a perma ban. No wonder people on this forum get cheesed off.....i'd be the same if I had to trawl through some of the doo doo that people post for attention.

You have a nice camera with bad camera skills. Sorry to say it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Maybe et wantsmto have a date with you, eh? Eh? Eh?
Come on I'm sure yoda doesn't have any stds lol

Joking but seriously but someone had an rc plane with bright ass lights and yea went nuts with the whole thing, either that or an alien is going to rape you, then your pregnant with an alien baby and your a dude,

WHAT A TWIST!!! Lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not to burst any ones argument bubble but the camera used was not "a very nice camera" Exif data shows its a olympus C460zz

asia.cnet.com...
^ for reference. I was trying to see where everyone was coming with that as the majority of DSLR's dont record video (yes i know the newer ones do) and the OP mentioned he used the same camera for video and photo. The fact that this is a 4.0 MP point and shoot digital camera accounts for the presence of the high (for iso 366) level of chromatic grain and luminescent grain and "lower quality" some people are asking about.
edit on 15-2-2011 by derst1988 because: clarification.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

before reading all the pages i just want to say that I believe you. I mean you took pics of it all, so how could i not believe you! you clearly photographed the blue whateverthehells they are, & you got vid of the red things!!! perhaps the moon sucking the clouds thing is a lil far fetched & maybe at that point after seeing all that other stuff your nerves were shot. who knows. all i know is OP photographed what he saw for us all to see!!!!
*call me naive but i just have trouble believeing anyone would benefit from taking the time to take pics of a neon sign saying sex & seem bat poop crazy to a bunch of ppl. I've DEF seen crazy stuff too that defies any explanation so maybe im more open minded.
edit on 15-2-2011 by fairytale because: add

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairytale
reply to post by adam79

before reading all the pages i just want to say that I believe you. I mean you took pics of it all, so how could i not believe you! you clearly photographed the blue whateverthehells they are, & you got vid of the red things!!! perhaps the moon sucking the clouds thing is a lil far fetched & maybe at that point after seeing all that other stuff your nerves were shot. who knows. all i know is OP photographed what he saw for us all to see!!!!
*call me naive but i just have trouble believeing anyone would benefit from taking the time to take pics of a neon sign saying sex & seem bat poop crazy to a bunch of ppl. I've DEF seen crazy stuff too that defies any explanation so maybe im more open minded.
edit on 15-2-2011 by fairytale because: add

Or much more gullible than most

Reminds me of god botherers seeing images of jesus in a piece of toast ... only some people take it too damn far.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

uh. neon glass tube bending? dude, anyone with a camera and a pen-light can recreate this photo. you set the camera to bulb, keep the shutter open in the dark, and write sex in the air with the pen light. not saying that's necessarily how this photo was created, most likely it was set to long exposure and his hand shaking made the shape. the 'sex' is probably a coincidence.

just to show the OP how much you can do with painting with light.

ps this is not photoshopped. at all. photo credit to Dennis Calvert.
www.flickr.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
Not to burst any ones argument bubble but the camera used was not "a very nice camera" Exif data shows its a olympus C460zz

that doesn't matter. when a camera is trying to take a photo in low light, it has to compensate by keeping the shutter open longer to let more light in, and by simulating higher iso film, creating that noise/grain. the shutter staying open is what causes the streaks.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

lol...whatever you like.
in my opinion ppl who hoax are ppl who say "i saw this here is my "proof" " to me this guy (i presume) is saying 'i have no idea what the hell i saw but here are the pics please help me figure out what i saw'.
im new to the site, so i'll let you be the expert
just my lil theory/opinion

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join