It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Of Revelations MUST SEE red DRAGON/HORSE seen today in recent m class CME flare on SUN!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

red DRAGON/horse seen today in recent m class CME flare on SUN according to youtuber PhropheticSeer
I dont really see it, what do you guys think?
edit on 14-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well, I dont see anything either.

The mind clearly see what it want to see.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That was a beautiful coronal ejection. It does almost look like a dragon or horse like creature. It sent chills up my spine to watch that and think of what has taken place. If the culmination is coming soon, I just pray we all are ready.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

This is just another jesus is in my toast type incident. Religious people look for signs in everything and truly think that god is sending these hidden signs that he is there and the bible is true. My question is, why is it always something stupid like this. The great god of the bible created the universe but chooses to give us hints of his existence by giving us little clues like mary in window fog and coffee cup jesus. Really it just seems so rediculous to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

Its nothing. There is no horseman of the apocolypse coming from the sun. Religious nuts will see Jesus and everything else in anything.

Youtube is full of crap like this where people think they see Jesus or God or some other divine being.

How come people only see Jesus? Why not Ra or Buddah or some other figure? Well imo it's because they don't see anything, they make themselves believe what they see. It's nothing but the sun.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashes of the wake

A bit of a harsh response, however I think if you pause it right, take a screenshot, change the colour's to black and white, you could add this as the secret 11th card in a Rorschach test

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

Looks like a horse to me, too.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
sun flairs are pretty nifty, but this is a little far fetched...

If you watch sun flairs long enough you could probably see the three stooges come flying out of it...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't see it. It's a simple solar flare.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

Just looked at it for ages but naw, can't see this dragon or horse.
Saw an evil looking bird though, and part of a kangaroo

Shame cos actually I really wanted to see the Dragon/Horse !!!

top topics

join