It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - What are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There have been so many findings of crop circles lately, I was wondering what some of your theories on these may be.

Are they life from another planet trying to communicate? Are they just some poor farmers who have insomnia at night and just need something to do? Or are they a world wide hoax.

These circles are popping up everywhere lately. I've look at some pictures and call me gullible (yeah I did look it up when someone told me that word wasn't in the dictionary :puz
but those circles don't look like they could have been made by man overnight.

For example the one in Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire Reported on June 26, 2004 has me completely puzzled. Here it is.

Here's a link to more if you would like to have a look or if you've already seen them, please by all means post your theories on these strange happenings.

CropCircleConnector.com

Moderators - I put this in this forum because it relates to another website. I didn't know if I should put it into Aliens or another forum, because it might not pertain to these, but please feel free to move it to where you think it might better fit.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
several years ago, roughly 15-20 years, crop circles started to be spotted from the sky on a regular basis. Pilots saw them and gave testimony stating that they flew the same exact flight path the day before and the circles were not there. Twenty four hours later, to the pilots amazement, huge crop circles,
The rest at the link below....

www.grassyknoll.homestead.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I know what crop circles are . Alian kid bowors his parents sacer goes for a joy ride sees earth and says to his buddies have look PRIMITIVES .
Lets mess with them . (alian grafity)

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
According to an actual video, this is made by very small flying things, possibly released from UFO, and they are doing all this. Why do they do it? Have no idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I watched a paticular good dvd on this issue, it was an hour long, this guy (British) was explaining what he'd found in the years he'd been studying them, it was very interesting and i'm sure they're not created by either weather, natural phenomena or humans (most of em at least)

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
For example the one in Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire Reported on June 26, 2004 has me completely puzzled. Here it is.

It may resemble a bee... but it reminds me of that sphere with wings one sees in ancient Egyptian art going through some kind of vortex to reach other planets... maybe?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have a feeling, that one day these green small guys will give us a proper explanation about these circles and symbols. I don't think that they drew all that each time just to have fun, and to make us think hard.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think they are made by aliens. there has been some interesting footage out there thats hard to ignore.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've seen video of how it is made. Definately not the farmer's work of art during noght

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I especially like this one. I can't remember the verse in the Bible but this picture reminds me of it. Something about 1/3 of the earth turning to dark, and 1/3 of the moon and stars turning dark. Can a biblical scholar help me out here? This picture just reminds me of that, with the sun and the moon. Anyone else get this? Maybe they are trying to tell us something?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is a thread started for those of you interested in further discovery of this activity. An organized approach is much easier, is it not?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I especially like this one. I can't remember the verse in the Bible but this picture reminds me of it. Something about 1/3 of the earth turning to dark, and 1/3 of the moon and stars turning dark. Can a biblical scholar help me out here? This picture just reminds me of that, with the sun and the moon. Anyone else get this? Maybe they are trying to tell us something?

thats a good one. your right, it does look like a sun and moon

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well there have been some hoax crop circles and there have been some un explained crop circles we dont actual know if its pranksters or just e.t

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
best guess is a bit of both. some caused by reasons unknown and some caused by morons that have been drinking to much

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
These are cool, and how precise... I was wondering, if these circles are made by ufos, which don't carry any drawing device , could it be related to the engine and the flying method ? I mean, the ufos are mainly round, the circles are the same shape, and they appear underneath them, when they make them.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
there is actually a video of ufo's doing that. i just uploaded it for those that havent seen it.

UFO/CROP CIRCLE VIDEO

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cool video! I've ssen it on TV before. It's amazing, how precise they are...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have never seen that one! DH said he had though. Why are there still so many people that say they are hoaxes with clips like that? I don't get it. Has anyone debunked that video!?

new topics

top topics

join