It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No chemtrails forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Didn't see a chemtrails/weather manipulation/poisoning of the air thread so I guess is the closest. My suggestion to the site moderators is to make an entire chemtrails forum section.

There are many videos and articles on chemtrails but here is one just to get the ball rolling:

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you guys seen any of these chemtrails in your area? They are supposedly not regular airplane contrails because they linger for A LOT longer and do not behave as vapor.

Sprayed areas contained traces of barium, aluminum and other chemicals, claim sources.

I suppose if I wanted to wipe out 90% of the population of the world, I would do it by air, via spraying chemicals; appears the easiest and most effective. Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
chemtrails threads go in the skunkwork forum here

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
it is the only topic where i have seen both really good evidence both proving and disproving the matter so its really
hard to believe either way i havent seen any contrails since the bad winter storm not one really strange

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There is so much of it and so many threads based on it that it would seem like it may need it's own forum.

But when a new forum is made, coincidence and irony in real life happen and cause that specific topic to lose it's interest factor. The BP spill forum for example.

If another big frenzy from a oil disaster happens they may need to just merge all oil disasters into one forum, under the umbrella of all oil corporations disasters generally speaking.

I mean we could go on all night about the organizational improvements that "could" be made.

There is a function on this website where you can make suggestions.

And they do appear to listen to the users around here, so give it a shot and see where it goes.

The skies the limit, but don't have too many expectations. These guys are hard workers usually and are busy all the time. So be patient and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you think you have seen anything supporting the chemtrail hoax you probably need to have a look at Contrail Science to check how easily it can be debunked before calling it "good evidence".

There hasn't been any so far that stacks up to a smidgen of rational thought.....not in the whole history of the hysteria.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

There really is no need for a separate forum. IN fact, they should really be relegated to Hoaxes...maybe one day.

BTW....the link to Wiki, in the OP, pretty much covers the topic, anyway. Shows quite conclusively the fallacy of "chem"-trails, if you just read the article closely. It is a bit shallow, as there are a LOT more details ---- about the "players" behind the origination of the hoax...difficult to untangle, though because there are so many gullible, and naive people who actually believe...and think they're "doing something" about a...well, a non-existent 'problem'....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Chemtrails are not popular amongs TPTB of ATS. They are considered 'highly speculative' and therefore go into skunk works.

Not even allowed to go into the General Conspiracies forum.

Go figure. Look at other topics in that forum.

No agenda here, I'm sure.

We tried to discuss it with site owner. He wasn't happy being asked to explain why, was evasive, and abruptly ended the discussion.

I do agree with you, ...but Good Luck. You're going to need it.

edit on 13-2-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
Have you guys seen any of these chemtrails in your area? They are supposedly not regular airplane contrails because they linger for A LOT longer and do not behave as vapor.

Though how anyone on the ground can possibly tell that I have no idea...

I suppose if I wanted to wipe out 90% of the population of the world, I would do it by air, via spraying chemicals; appears the easiest and most effective. Thoughts?

Considering that would ruin the worlds ecosystem if it actually worked, an easier way to eliminate 90% of the population would be to just start a nuclear war. Though that would also wipe out the infrastructure, so maybe just use some sort of poison in the water or similar. In any case, any country or faction who tried to get rid of that many people would end up getting wiped off the map anyway.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
...Have you guys seen any of these chemtrails in your area? They are supposedly not regular airplane contrails because they linger for A LOT longer and do not behave as vapor...

Regular water-vapor contrails have been known since they were first observed (since the beginning of high-altitude flight in the 1930s) to be able to linger for hours under the right conditions -- conditions that are quite common.

In WWII, fighter planes used to be able to follow the contrails of high-altitude bombers that remained for hours after the bombers have gone. This was a problem for the bombers that could not find a suitable altitude in which the persistent trails were not produced.

Therefore, it is a fallacy to say that regular vapor trails cannot linger for a long time. They are able to do so, and have been observed doing so for many, many years.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sprayed areas contained traces of barium, aluminum and other chemicals, claim sources.

Except for the fact that those are already in the soil, as part of other minerals. Where do chemtrailers think such minerals and elements come from, if they arent supposed to be in the ground at all.

new topics

top topics

join