It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Canadian National Newspaper discusses NWO, Earth the Final Conflict, and private agendas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Link right here:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Earth the Final Conflict depicts human governance under the coordinated control of Manipulative Extraterrestrials in a "New World Order" which is linked to a "North American Union" which has its political fronts, together with those humans who seek to affirm their sovereignty from that control context.
Such a storyline could simply be categorized as an 'interesting' fictional storyline. But according Dr. Michael Salla, Dr. John Lash, David Icke, and other investigative researchers, "Earth the Final Conflict" is not simply a fictional storyline. Their expert insights, supported by eyewitness testimony suggest that what we, as Canadians, may perceive to be a breach of our Canadian sovereignty, goes further. Expert insights suggest that Canada has become an apparent strategic launching pad for a campaign to breach human sovereignty toward implementing a Manipulative Extraterrestrial agenda.

I don't know how I feel about this, it seems like our most taboo subjects are entering MSM...
Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is close enough to preparing for Canadian disclosure..
Here are some very interesting snips from the story:

In Earth the Final Conflict as Wikipedia elaborates, "a race of alien characters, the "Taelons", arrive on Earth in the early 21st century. In exchange for being allowed to take refuge on our planet, the Taelons offer the people of Earth access to their advanced technology. Despite all these advances, there are some people who think that the "Taelons" are not as benevolent as they seem. A resistance movement is organized.
It is later found out by the human resistance movement that the Taelons seek to bioengineer humanity to fight their wars against other groups of regressive aliens. In doing so, the "Taelons" have no problem violating human rights and civil liberties to reach their goals.
The Taelon characters in the Earth the Final Conflict script preside over a New World Order, in which Canada is part of an assimilated North America which is ruled from Washington D.C.

Does the name of the alien race seem eerily similar to Raelism Link
Raelism? The Canadian UFO Church supposedly mentioned by Julian Assange in upcoming Wikileaks?

Alfred Lambremont Webre writes that "expert panels, military-intelligence agencies, and/or scientists, respectively, in France, U.K., and China now independently confirm that the ‘extraterrestrial hypothesis’ is now their public operative explanation for specific empirical UFO encounters."
According to one source, “The extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) is the hypothesis that some unidentified flying objects (UFOs) are best explained as being extraterrestrial life or space aliens from other planets occupying physical spacecraft [that are] visiting Earth.”

Are we close to disclosure?
Does Zorgon still say no disclosure?
edit on 13-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
interesting

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say that "The Canadian National Newspaper" is not an actual newspaper, nor is it a well-known source of news. Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, etc. prints this and i am all ears but I wouldn't put too much stock in this article..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
While I am not sure of the minor details, I am very concerned about the trends, risks and threats from the cover up of the UFO/ET situation. There is plenty of evidence to see that something is going on, with 9/11, MK Ultra, GFC and plenty of other stories around, humanity ain't worth much while people are too afraid to face the truth. I know something is going on and unless things change I do acknowledge a risk that humans will end up as cybernetic slaves as technology convergence combines with an increasing dictatorship governance. I would rather be dead.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is certainly not one of our well known or National Newspapers haha, no where near that

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In Earth the Final Conflict as Wikipedia elaborates, "a race of alien characters, the "Taelons", arrive on Earth in the early 21st century. In exchange for being allowed to take refuge on our planet, the Taelons offer the people of Earth access to their advanced technology. Despite all these advances, there are some people who think that the "Taelons" are not as benevolent as they seem. A resistance movement is organized.
It is later found out by the human resistance movement that the Taelons seek to bioengineer humanity to fight their wars against other groups of regressive aliens. In doing so, the "Taelons" have no problem violating human rights and civil liberties to reach their goals.
The Taelon characters in the Earth the Final Conflict script preside over a New World Order, in which Canada is part of an assimilated North America which is ruled from Washington D.C

---------------------------------------------------

Doesn't this sound like the V series plot? The V's come to earth, say they come in peace and want to give humanity a piece of their technology. Some people see through their game and start a Fifth column resistance group to fight them...

Sounds about right, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I didn't realize the publisher's credit was so terrible, so that admittingly is my fault.

BUT I do think it's strange at the speed that these DEEP corruption stories are coming out...

And the amount of E.T. and U.F.O. media and hoaxes is softening us at a fast rate.

I could see a UFO tonight and feel "meh"... I guess until the hardcore alien proof is out, it's all mediocrity

top topics

join