It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce the Reptilian....Photo Proof here....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That's just her lace wig coming off. Seen some celebrity photos like that before, she's pressuring it.

edit on 13-2-2011 by sallamy because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
Wouldn't mind seeing that.

How about a BBC documentary showing they are local boys?

edit on 13-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My guess is its clear hair glue. Seriously, certain people glue their weaves in place and the excess hair glue gets on the skin and is hard to get off. Most of the time its not noticable unless one is stretching the face in odd ways like singing. Another example is John Travolta and all his hair pieces

I agree with Sallamy.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousladdy
now THIS made me laugh outlound LOL

beyonce, kim kardashian, and various other artists wear lacefront wigs. the wigs are temporarily glued to their hairlines to give the appearance of a completely natural hairstyle

Unfortunately when you apply the glue wrong, it wrinkles and you can see the actual mesh of the wig

just google beyonce bad lacefront & you will see that pic a million times over

this was a good laugh.

I'm so glad that I am one of the few people on ATS who actually bother to read the whole thread before before posting a comment , because this was my conclusion too .

Good call

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Seriously, certain people glue their weaves in place and the excess hair glue gets on the skin and is hard to get off.

all these humans needing to change their appearance... Vanity?.. or are they REALLY hiding something else?

Surely humanity isn't that vane, are they?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Oh My Lordy Bee! This is ridiculous.seriously! Haven't you ever heard of a bad make-up/hair day????
Let me guess, Elvis and Michael Jackson both didn't die either, they just went home!!!

Some people need to go back on their meds!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepoProject
You people are actually idiots, you waste your free time completely lying to yourself, "im making a big difference im educating myself, im not a sheep" You are a bloody fool, wasting time speculating whether or not beyonce is a reptile?

LISTEN TO YOURSELF YOU BLOODY RETARD

Was your offensive reply really necessary ? You could have easily put your point across without the use of insults .

Go and stand in a corner and think about what you have done .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
I'm so glad that I am one of the few people on ATS who actually bother to read the whole thread before before posting a comment , because this was my conclusion too .

So you came into the tread looking for a disguised reptilian? Or are you one of those that would walk up to an Alien that landed on the White House lawn and try to rip off his mask?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Ill see what i can do. Currently i can record it off my screen with my iphone and it seems pretty good. Otherwise i will have to find some way to cut the 30 second clip out a huge file, and my pc isn't the fastest re-encoding files

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But seriously YOU came into the thread

Seriously, I almost did!!!

Reptilians can be hawt, it seems. I love what they do with their tongues.

Oh my....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Seeing as Beyonce is Afro-American , do you really need it explaining to you how she sometimes has blonde flowing locks ?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So you came into the tread looking for a disguised reptilian? Or are you one of those that would walk up to an Alien that landed on the White House lawn and try to rip off his mask?

No. actually , I came into the thread to give a plausible explanation , but somebody beat me to it . Do you seriously doubt that it is anything other than wig glue ? Well do ya ?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
I would do her too. It kinda turns me on more thinking she might be

I wouldn't touch her with yours mate.

As for the picture, usually i'm the first to say ... Pfft...

But unless that photo has been doctored, then it's quite strange to say the least.

Kind of bulgy, like pockets of air trapped beneath her skin. Bleurgh....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

its the result of too much glue from her wig.

end of story

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Sleestak's have been in charge for ages, where have you all been?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

its the result of too much glue from her wig.

end of story

Just to let you know that it was me that starred your comment . At last some common sense .Somehow though , I think the obvious will still be overlooked by the minority who insist on looking for a other world explanation

edit on 13-2-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No. actually , I came into the thread to give a plausible explanation , but somebody beat me to it . Do you seriously doubt that it is anything other than wig glue ? Well do ya ?

Its Skunkworks...plausible explanations don't cut it down here. Besides how do you know the wig isn't glued onto the mask?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Its Skunkworks...plausible explanations don't cut it down here. Besides how do you know the wig isn't glued onto the mask?

You are a riot
Next time she opens her mouth for the really big notes , I will look for a split tongue (not) .

BTW . This is the Highly Speculative forum and not Skunkworks .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok here the Jimmy Johnson Clip from after the supebowl. Only way i could capture it was using my ipone and recording off my screen,definitely not the best way.Source was from a 720p. All the clips are the same, each one I'm trying to due my best to capture.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join