It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce the Reptilian....Photo Proof here....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
She looks more like a Klingon.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Hmmmm. I have tried pulling faces in my mirror for the last 5 minutes and there is no way a human (surgery or not) can achieve those line thingemies. And I ain't the prettiest fella in the world I can tell ya. It's just not possible. She is a lizard for sure
But I still would. Wouldn't you OP?

So long as she doesn't sing, anyway.........

Hmm I just stood at my window, in my favorite football shorts and pulled faces at the kids below....now someone is calling the police
edit on 13-2-2011 by old_god because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This reptilian thing is getting old. cant believe people fall for these insane claims.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
*facepalm^ have any of you goobers ever heard of photo shop. JEEBUS!!! Lets not be absurd. I guess she takes off her human skin and eats whole rats like ANA on the show V.

What purpose would having sleeper agents in the music industry serve? Are you saying that they use music and celebrity to influence and distract humanity. Seriously bullocks. I suppose that screaming crazy beyonce fans will be like oh okay when beyonce says alright everybody it is time to be eaten!!!

Seriously all of that extra effort would be absurd assuming that the Reptilians are the only other sentient species. In many abduction cases it seems to me they don't have issues with scooping up people. They really dont have to return them... and hey have you ever wondered about the missing persons rate and thats simply counting america not the couple hundred other nations that do not take a census or even report or keep track of the missing persons rate.

If they wanted to scoop up humans and gobble them up they wouldn't need elaborate tricks. I mean to achieve their objectives it would benefit them more to simply keep their presence unknown without making unecessary risks on earth also known as human farm zebulonxar prime 5 in the galuma quadrant.

Do people sing and dance for cows before we make them into hamburger meat. Humans probably don't even taste that great even though if there was a alien species I would guess they would try us once.

HUMAN HORN is a afrodisiac on OMACRON PERSIAI V

If you believe this tripe then you friend need some help

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've seen these reptilian threads on here before but I thought it was a joke thing and never read any of them, but reading this... do you guys think this is real? I mean I hear conspiracy guys being called "nutjobs" and I always have an open mind but this is ridiculous! going through video and or pics frame by frame of course you gonna find an odd expression at one point I'm seriously losing respect for this site more and more, everything is a conspiracy these days, so there are reptile aliens going around with masks on to hide themselves? (been watching "V" lately?) surely it would make more sense if they didn't make themselves a celebrity and keep out of the limelight? oh whatever will be next...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
I guess she takes off her human skin and eats whole rats like ANA on the show V.

I bet THAT would make a hit on MTV

What purpose would having sleeper agents in the music industry serve? Are you saying that they use music and celebrity to influence and distract humanity. Seriously bullocks. I suppose that screaming crazy beyonce fans will be like oh okay when beyonce says alright everybody it is time to be eaten!!!

Seriously? I mean the Music scene is the best way to reach em. Look at all the kids plugged into Ipods tuning out the world. Youtubers cannot tell a story without having the music all over it. What is happening to Paris Hilton, Micheal Jackson, Britney etc is more important and Russia could drop a bomb on New York, you would find it on page two

HUMAN HORN is a afrodisiac on OMACRON PERSIAI V

SHHHH Quiet!!! You want the other species culling us too?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i think ats needs a reptilian forum! its a popular enough topic.. one thing that drives me crazy is the contemptuous mocking that goes on in these threads..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I've seen these reptilian threads on here before but I thought it was a joke thing and never read any of them, but reading this... do you guys think this is real?

Beyonce an Alien? No (at least I hope not
)... but the 'Visitors'? Yup

Here is another story from a military guy...

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting pissed. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

This letter was sent to me as a result of a question I had asked about the Aquila Cargo transport... you can read the whole letter here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The Aquila I first ran into in this report
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Which states it was made by Starcraft Boosters

Starcraft Boosters is owned by Buzz Aldrin
buzzaldrin.com...

Who now released publically information on the 'new' Aquila
buzzaldrin.com...

But Starcraft Boosters has a launch history on their records dating to 1962 on Kwajalien Atoll

But hey... it's all make believe
Just go on about your business... nothing to see here..

The Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site, commonly referred to as the Reagan Test Site, is a missile test range in the Pacific Ocean. It covers about 750,000 square miles (1,900,000 km2) and includes rocket launch sites at the Kwajalein Atoll (on multiple islands), Wake Island, and Aur Atoll. It primarily functions as a test facility for U.S. missile defense and space research programs. The Reagan Test Site is under the command of the US Army Kwajalein Atoll, or USAKA.

The mission control center, along with most of the personnel and infrastructure, is located at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands[1]. Eleven of the atoll's islands are operated by the U.S. military under a long term lease with the Republic of the Marshall Islands.

en.wikipedia.org...

Previous names for the installation:
Naval Station Kwajalein (Post WWII-1959)
Pacific Missile Range Facility, Kwajalein (1959–1964)
Kwajalein Test Site (1964–1968)
Kwajalein Missile Range (1968–1986)
United States Army Kwajalein Atoll (1986–1991)
Kwajalein Missile Range (1991–1999)
Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (1999–present)

www.smdc.army.mil...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
...........Stop with the reptilian stuff.........

Just stop.........

I would... truly I would... BUT

I keep getting reports from high ranking people in the Military that say things like this..

"Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about * my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!"

MacDill is MacDill AFB...

So I can't just ignore it

But seriously YOU came into the thread

My thoughts????
I am n'pau'k from k-pax a high ranking interplanetary dignitary ..

Agree please stop "Ron" :

"Ron":
Can I call you "Ron" ? I feel like we've become friends; "Ron" it's best for both our species if you just calmly accept my "ovipositor" without a struggle. Now you can start a thread and saying you were asked to cover up the reptilian advance team by a high ranking interplanetrary council member! and I eagerly await our hybrid offspring!
this was funnier than any of the"enemy mine" clips posted .
edit on 13-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
No. actually , I came into the thread to give a plausible explanation , but somebody beat me to it . Do you seriously doubt that it is anything other than wig glue ? Well do ya ?

Its Skunkworks...plausible explanations don't cut it down here. Besides how do you know the wig isn't glued onto the mask?

Zorgon you crack me up!

Beyonce needs a better hairstylist or make up artist lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You don't know much about Black women and fake hair, do you?

That's from the glued hair tracks/lace-front wig on her head, and it was done improperly.
So when she made that expression, it was very visible.

Hey, but that's pretty boring and your idea is a lot more interesting!

- Lee

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
"Ron":
Can I call you "Ron" ? I feel like we've become friends; "Ron" it's best for both our species if you just calmly accept my "ovipositor" without a struggle. Now you can start a thread and saying you were asked to cover up the reptilian advance team by a high ranking interplanetrary council member! and I eagerly await our hybrid offspring!

Well interesting you mention that... and it is very plausible that you just showed us what is happening with all these channelers that are getting messages. What better way to mess up us humans than to send messages via telepathy to certain people... make promises then do a no show and sit back and laugh at the silly monkeys.

Also in my case we already considered the possibility of deliberate disinfo agents at work... and it is quite a likely possibility..

However this one is a very high official that has also worked as a NASA contractor and holds several top secret patents... and via other documents has shown me he is the real deal

And the second one has become Pegasus's military researcher and has opened many doors for me... so I will take their word for it
Matters little if you believe..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I believe in reptiles, I just joined this forum. My parents are both reptiles I am sure of it. I am adopted so I an not one of them. They read my mind and smell of reptile like other people have said. I have even found scales in the shower. It makes me feel sick. I think like I will be sick, just remembering them.
I am worried inside that I do not know if I should be afraid of them. But they are not human so I must be?
I have not told anyone about them because where I live there are people that will hunt them if they think they are real. I dont think I want that. I am so confused. Are all reptiles bad? and how can I be sure 100 percent?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

I'm not sure if this has been said yet... probably has, so just ignore me if it has, but this is just where her wig is glued in place. Celebrities use those highly expensive lace-front wigs that look like real hair. This is what this is.

...aaaand, yes, I just read through and it was mentioned.
But I am 100% positive that's what it is. Aspiring makeup artist here and I've seen it before.

edit on 2/13/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PerlitesAreLear

Bernie S the king of trolls strikes again, dont be drawn into a conversation folks

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I've seen these reptilian threads on here before but I thought it was a joke thing and never read any of them, but reading this... do you guys think this is real?

Beyonce an Alien? No (at least I hope not
)... but the 'Visitors'? Yup

Here is another story from a military guy...

Well lets get into the details a bit here: I'm a "military guy"
( retired usaf msgt) lets see:

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"!

not really a statement that makes sense in the Air Force... I was originally a young airman in a SAC munition's maintenance squadron, the squadron head quarters building was in office space in a large hanger across the base ; I was assigned as a weapons tech in a one facility in the weapons storage area.Going"back to my unit" makes no sense "duty section" is closer but the commonly used term was back to "the shop"

After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's,

"AP's"

in 50's comic books they
are the "A p"'s ( air police) SAC and TAC Air force bases had two kinds of cops : guys( fire teams) guarding the flight line or weapons storage areas are :"security police" ( ("Bdu's or 'old school"fatigues" are called just that "S.p.'s") Then there's the "base cops" "base Law Enforcement called "L.E's( white gloved white spider laced boots blue uniform white ascot.Guys waving folks into the front gate or giving speeding tickets responding to crime calls around base.You call the "L.E.'s'".

go on:

I was getting pissed. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click.
Dramatics? the safety on an m-16 is pretty quiet.

He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep.

Airforce didn't use alot of "jeeps perhaps in so'east asia
cars ; pickups metro step vans are very common, security vehicles( armored"peace keepers")

First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain.
Not necessarily...

Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner.

Not if you were"right" L:In a place where "deadly force is authorized"( like the the weapons storage area or alert pad), the S.p.s are God. They decide who to stop or search or shoot.No questions a surprisingly adult level of responsibility.

Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?
I assume you mean master sergeant( msgt?) ( af e-7,8senior or 9chief)

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier,

Never,never( did I say "never") would an experienced Air Force NCO( msgt ) call another airman a "soldier" . It' s like calling an Air Force NCO "Sir" You 'll hear ( my parents were married gawd dammit! and/or "I work for a living"). you only call officers "sir"..

that's an order"!
another term you don't hear much in the Air Force.

Zorgon buddy I hate to tell you this but thats alot of unlikely b.s.and I haven't even gone into the actual information yet..

This letter was sent to me as a result of a question I had asked about the Aquila Cargo transport... you can read the whole letter here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The Aquila I first ran into in this report
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Which states it was made by Starcraft Boosters

Starcraft Boosters is owned by Buzz Aldrin
buzzaldrin.com...

Who now released publically information on the 'new' Aquila
buzzaldrin.com...

But Starcraft Boosters has a launch history on their records dating to 1962 on Kwajalien Atoll

But hey... it's all make believe
Just go on about your business... nothing to see here..

The Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site, commonly referred to as the Reagan Test Site, is a missile test range in the Pacific Ocean. It covers about 750,000 square miles (1,900,000 km2) and includes rocket launch sites at the Kwajalein Atoll (on multiple islands), Wake Island, and Aur Atoll. It primarily functions as a test facility for U.S. missile defense and space research programs. The Reagan Test Site is under the command of the US Army Kwajalein Atoll, or USAKA.

The mission control center, along with most of the personnel and infrastructure, is located at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands[1]. Eleven of the atoll's islands are operated by the U.S. military under a long term lease with the Republic of the Marshall Islands.

en.wikipedia.org...

Previous names for the installation:
Naval Station Kwajalein (Post WWII-1959)
Pacific Missile Range Facility, Kwajalein (1959–1964)
Kwajalein Test Site (1964–1968)
Kwajalein Missile Range (1968–1986)
United States Army Kwajalein Atoll (1986–1991)
Kwajalein Missile Range (1991–1999)
Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (1999–present)

www.smdc.army.mil...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
...........Stop with the reptilian stuff.........

Just stop.........

I would expect this sort of message from someone with this sort of member name. Is that you in the picture? behind beyonce's face..

in case I had to add..

edit on 13-2-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ive sat back and watched everything that has been posted on my thread. And here are some responses that i have.

First, my girlfriend is a hairstylist for celebrities here in the Southeast and she has looked at this photo numerous times and has said there is no way that is a weave/wig/botox mistake or makeup error. She says the bulge is too large and covers too much surface area.

Second, if anyone has any doubts on reptilians here on earth then do your research on the Ducle Base and follow all the names invovled...Phil Schneider, Al Bielek, Bill Lazar...amongst many others who make claims and reports. Is it weird that somehow most of them never even met or had communication together, yet all their stories and details match pretty damn closely...not perfect but very closely. Is it also a coincidence that they all died mysterious deaths, suicides, etc. Especially Phil Schneider who at the end of his life was fighting the final stages of cancer (which he received from being shot by a Flash Gun), was near paralysis in his left shoulder down through his arm, but somehow managed to hang himself in the center of a room from the ceiling?!?!?! haha

Third, even when talking with Steven Gibbs ( inventor of the HDR Time Travel Device); He mentions exact details about the Dulce Base, Reptilians, Greys, and believe it or not a Feline species that he claims has been among us for a very very long time. However, his same details about reptilians match those of Phil, Al, and Bill. Is that coincidence when Steven Gibbs is a country man living in Kansas who has never met any of those other men? Steven Gibbs also claims of an alien invasion coming at the end of 2012 that runs through 2013 ....claims it will last 5 months. How does he know? He claims via astral and physical travel from his HDR Time Travel Device. Either way....there is still detailed talk about these Reptilian species living amongst us and underneath of us all over the country and the world.

Lastly, the desensitizing is rediculous...the show V from years before and currently is a prime example...but you can talk about all the recent movies involving the paranomral/ufos/aliens/abductions/possessions/mind control. Between TV, Radio, Internet....we are being desensitized. S*%T is about to hit the fan within the next 2 years and i am willing to bet some serious cash that aliens ...especially Reptilians have an involvement in it. Those who cannot open their minds to the fact that human beings arent the only species ever to exist are in for a rude awakening.

My point to all this is do your research....there are too many avenues, too much documentation, and too much exposed information with people being punished by death to ignore this topic.

edit on 15-2-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: Computer froze.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Ive sat back and watched everything that has been posted on my thread. And here are some responses that i have.

First, my girlfriend is a hairstylist for celebrities here in the Southeast and she has looked at this photo numerous times and has said there is no way that is a weave/wig/botox mistake or makeup error. She says the bulge is too large and covers too much surface area.

Seriously? Sorry then your gf needs a new job.

This is just a bad lace weave!!! It's glue!! She is NOT reptilian for heavens sake. Give it up!

DId you even bother googling beyonce bad lace weave? There are plenty of pics of Beyonce and her bad weave treatments. Also I have seen this on girls I work with. It's nothing more than a bad hair job for heavens sake. Drop the beyonce is a reptilian crap.

Do I believe in reptilians? Possibly. If grays are real then reptilians could be as well but do I think Beyonce is parading around as one? NO!

ITS A BAD WEAVE!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have proof of alien existence! Race responsible for human existence, photo inside!

I took a friggin' picture of the lazy punch bucket standing outside of my flat in the frickin' snow smoking a fat one! The slammy couldn't even climb a frickin' mountainafter I zapped him with a mutha ---- energy egg, better known as the guardian angel.

I had just enough time to take out my camera and take the boobeck's mug.

I ain't takin' no crap.

I got his friggin' photo and he got narly even yelling nasties, including jump down and stand up!

images3.wikia.nocookie.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join