It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dust of the Cheops Robots now Mubarak has gone! - what will the future hold for investigation of the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've read how Mubarak was the stumbling block for permissions to be granted for archeologists to investigate Egyptian anomalies, now he has gone what hopes do you have for future Egyptian investigation.

I hope that there becomes a field day and is granted to open the chamber discovered in the Great Pyramid...
news.discovery.com...

I also hope that they get to investigate the room found by sonar under the sphinx's feet...

What are your hopes.... ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

I hope idiots don't get in there and loot or vandalise the place..

I hope there is open disclosure of what they find..

I hope anything found stays with the Egyptian people..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Well hopefully he took Dr. Zawi Haiwass with him!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I've read how Mubarak was the stumbling block for permissions to be granted for archeologists to investigate Egyptian anomalies, now he has gone what hopes do you have for future Egyptian investigation.

The Supreme Council of Antiquities are in charge of who can do what in Egypt. They only consider professional archaeologists affiliated with respectable institutions. Whilst it isn't a perfect system, it stops the lunatic fringe from destroying evidence in their search for buried spaceships, giants and caverns.

If any of us had an idea to go digging up national monuments in our own countries, we'd need the same permission. No matter how much chanting or how many Hancock books we've read, it isn't enough for them to let us take our bucket and spade and go digging up Egypt.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The fact is Egypt's antiquities are its life blood. It draws the tourists and the tourists drive the economy. They absolutely must be conservative in this regard. Tourists need stability, therefore so does Egypt. I don't blame Hawass at all for his conservative approach. I hope it continues.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now maybe they will let us dig under the Sphinx's paw so we can access the Atlantean Hall O' Records and the Energy Crystal.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Since the current government has been dismissed, does this mean Zahi has got the boot?
I doubt!

Though he is a source of controversy for many actions/decisions, he sticks to the proper orthodox archaeology and not the fringe pseudo -archaeology and i love him for that. But i hate him for his attitude and high handedness in allowing permits for excavation/exploration - he might have his reasons.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I clearly haven't been keeping up to date! I had no idea about these secret rooms. I'm struggling to think of any real reason that anybody would not want to get into these rooms and find out whats going on.

Just out of sheer curiosity because of my over eagerness to discover something incredible, what are peoples opinions on what could be behind, 'the door' in the great pyramid and the room under the sphinx's foot?

They need to hurry up and get into these rooms, I've only just found out about them and I'm impatient already!

top topics

join