It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
.....People voted against the bailout of the banks, and the government merley worked around it to get our money. Enough wasnt done...they shoulda resorted to protesting with some violence at least, without hurting anyone..aka looting and nearly destroying the banks involved, destorying surrounds of washington DC, perticulalry around the white house and congress for starters.that woulda DEF gotten attetnion and expressed outrage......
North American Military Agreement Signed by the U.S. and Canada
....the United States and Canada entered into a military agreement on February 14, 2008, allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency...
Assignment of Emergency Preparedness Functions, October 11, 2004
The following EOs all fall under EO 12919: 
* EO 10990: "allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports." 
* EO 10995: Federal seizure of all communications media in the US.
* EO 10997: Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private.
* EO 10998: Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment.
* EO 10999: Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways.
* EO 11000: Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires.
* EO 11001: Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private.
* EO 11002: Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US.
* EO 11003: Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft.
* EO 11004: Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as 'unsafe,' establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds.
* EO 11005: Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private.
* EO 11051: Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control incase of 'National Emergency').
* FM 3-19.40 (formerly FM 19-40). Military Police Internment/Resettlement Operations, Headquarters, Department of the Army, August 1, 2001. Includes sections on "Protection of Captives and Detainees" and "Protection of Enemy Prisoners of War and Civilian Internees" as they pertain to a military operation. Another copy posted on Global Security website.
* "Declaration of National Emergency by Reason Of Certain Terrorist Attacks," By the President of the United States of America, September 14, 2001: "This proclamation is not intended to create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law by a party against the United States, its agencies, its officers, or any person."
* Army Regulation 210–35. Installations. Civilian Inmate Labor Program, Headquarters, Department of the Army, Washington, DC, January 14, 2005: "This regulation provides guidance for establishing and managing civilian inmate labor programs on Army installations. It provides guidance on establishing prison camps on Army installations. It addresses recordkeeping and reporting incidents related to the Civilian Inmate Labor Program and/or prison camp administration."
Thats interesting, ron paul and the bilderburg meetings..could be coincidence..but does seem fishy. The question is..WHEN does he think its all gunna come crashing down on us? i had read march 15 this year, was a serious prediciton?
...Locally owned and controlled farms tend to buy their supplies and services locally, thus supporting a variety of local businesses. This phenomenon is known as the economic “multiplier” effect, estimated at approximately seven dollars per dollar earned by the locally owned farm. PEW REPORT
the health-reform bill’s new 1099 requirement takes effect next year. They say more small businesses will likely opt to do all-cash transactions under the table to avoid the 1099 reporting requirement, and all of its onerous provisions, which are worse than small businesses may realize....
"The [1099 provision] is particularly onerous for small businesses. who cannot afford to employ extra lawyers and accountants to comply with the new rules," Senators Ben Nelson, Maria Cantwell and Amy Klobuchar wrote.
Health-reform’s new 1099 requirement says small businesses, charities, even government entities must issue 1099 forms to all vendors from whom they purchased more than $600 worth of goods and services a year. Plus they must report to the IRS these transactions as well.
Originally posted by volitionawareness
reply to post by BenIndaSun
but why would he want to become president, when the presidency is clearly a puppet post, and has been for decades? yes, he comes across as different than other politicians, but he is still a politician; besides, he has always been marginalized, and always will be; our vote doesn't count, and candidates always talk about what they will do, then never do it; do we want R. Paul to follow the same fate by becoming a presidential candidate?
I am convinced that Ron Paul is a role-player in the theatre of politics, designed to appease some of the dissent and give false hope; I do like the guy, but I just can't think he will matter in the end...