It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Yellowstone,Solar Storms,Earthquakes,Pole Shifts,Riots,Floods etc.etc.etc!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What would it be, i don't no anymore??? Should i buy a bunker, gun, first aid kit or a fast car????? This is a time that make's me sick, what should i do???? This movie names almost all of it. Good watch!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-2-2011 by ni91ck because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by ni91ck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

mmmm.....you could:calm down,take it easy,go for a drink,spend time with your family and friends,smile more,go for a walk,order a new dining table,learn to paint by numbers,help ol......oh.

You meant what you should do about the upcoming destruction of civilized life as we know it,and the subsequent collapse of the universe into a megagiga black hole?

Don't worry about it.It *probably* won't happen....continue to live your life as normal and stop watching alarmist videos.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

all from MSM nice....but who knows really. Lets see what happens march 15th....we hear a lot about the government gonna wack a bunch of us to reduce population. They better hurry cause the Ark storms are on the way and bugs done live in that environment. Water cleanses. Washes it all away. And makes everything new in time.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
reply to post by ni91ck

mmmm.....you could:calm down,take it easy,go for a drink,spend time with your family and friends,smile more,go for a walk,order a new dining table,learn to paint by numbers,help ol......oh.

You meant what you should do about the upcoming destruction of civilized life as we know it,and the subsequent collapse of the universe into a megagiga black hole?

Don't worry about it.It *probably* won't happen....continue to live your life as normal and stop watching alarmist videos.

Giving advise to other people are we now Ericthedoubter? Is that you as in him or you as in YOU. Taking posession of ones own words is a primary function in communication, wouldn't one think?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The things you mentioned - solar storms, floods, riots, etc. - will not occur in any significant amount over and above what we have seen over the past 50-year aggregate time span.

There is no such thing as a "pole shift".

2012 will be absolutely routine. Nothing will happen more dramatic than any other year. NOTHING!

The stuff we keep hearing about is nothing more than slick marketing attempts by hucksters who want to make a buck.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Funny how all the big news channels are now reporting on all this. Maybe another way to keep scare mungering the population. Just think the worlds elite can make a good amount of money from this....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
The things you mentioned - solar storms, floods, riots, etc. - will not occur in any significant amount over and above what we have seen over the past 50-year aggregate time span.

2012 will be absolutely routine. Nothing will happen more dramatic than any other year. NOTHING!

The stuff we keep hearing about is nothing more than slick marketing attempts by hucksters who want to make a buck.

Yep. it the same old world...Nothing new ever happens. Birds, and animals are always dying and falling from the sky, there are still droughts everywhere, there is still super storms dumping feet of snow, still those silly lights in the sky, still those pesky crop circles going on, and over and over it goes. Everything will continue as it is and nothing will change in 2011, 2012, or ever.....I am 58 yrs. old and nothing has changed except my looks...What, you say, contrails, chemtrails...No, No, No, just because there are absolutly "NO" pictures of them before the 1980's doesn't mean a thing except that the film back then just wasn't good enough to capture them, thats all, no worry. So, just sit back and relax and enjoy the same old thing over and over again, year in and tear out.....Yea, right...I'm going too........

P/S...Please though one thing...Follow what ever your government tell you to do because they haven't changed either. There the same government that was here in July 4th, 1776....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Your kidding right? I'm sure the airport in Tampa, FL would disagree on recent "pole shifting" along with 1000's of geologists on past pole shifts.
edit on 11-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Listen, folks...I hate to rain on the doom parade, but all of the things that have been cited have happened before.

Animals have fallen dead before. Birds have died in clusters before. Riots and revolutions have happened before.

The nickel and iron composite that composes the earth's core swishes around all the time, and the changes detectable by man are likely to take thousands of years.

Floods have been happening for eons, just like droughts and famines and political strife.

Just because we experience this stuff does not make us special or different. We are not special or different, and the things we are seeing now are not special or different.

Again, the truth hurts sometimes. I am sorry to disappoint.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You might want to google or even look on ATS.

There are such things as pole shifts. I don't believe they are the way most describe them but the magnetic poles do move and are moving. Check out the Tampa Airport thread and a few others.

Many sites talk about the types of pole shifts there are and when they have happened in the past.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What is quoted on ATS is garbage. The term "pole shift" is a misnomer used by the semi-learned to describe a process that takes thousands of years.

Magnetic changes occur constantly, hence the so-called "tampa phenomenon".

There is nothing new under the sun.

I will say it again with some sorrow to the youngsters out there:

You are not special. The things that make you gasp have been seen before by those that came before you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So when i hear some of you, then nothing will happend??? Some call it even bullsh*t. So all that what's on MSM shall not occur??? We have more volcano.s that erupt. More storms, More floods, More earthquakes.....And thats all because we have more information on TV, Internet, Radio???? Come on folks...something is happening!!!! When you don't see this then you are blind!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Yellowstone blew 640,000 yrs ago yep you are right. The earth stood still for a day once, yep you are right there, ummm lets me think, The earth flooded several times, Ark storms are on there way again so yes you are right there too. San Francisco had a 9.5 mag. earthquake yes ...Meteors of a large scale have actualy hit us before, DUDE you are 5 for 5 and I just had a second to think about it......You are so smart, I am glad you are in my corner to keep my head on strait. Just think I now can sleep at night knowing that what hasn't happened in the last 50 yrs wont happen in the next 2yrs....Folks its time to celebrate the fact that we wont even in our future see so much as a a world war. Wow!!!!! he sure is smart...drinks are at my house lets party!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Thank you kindly for acknowledging my genius and insight.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Thank you kindly for acknowledging my genius and insight.

this gets a star for making me laugh at the end of a crappy day.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by roomfor2

you gave the wrong guy the star

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

Considering that this video is a montage of earthquake MSM "news" - you should probably just invest in a bunker, and can an arc's worth of food to last you one hundred years.

Good luck, bunkers are not getting any less expensive these days.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OK a bunker and than??? A tsunami come's 300 meters high. I drawning in my bunker. Is there not a sub-marine that is bunker proof? I think that ther are many people gonna die that living on medicine., including me! I think young healthy people have a change to survive al this, if it come's!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Be careful on your title and content. Some members here on ATS have a monopoly on anything that says "Yellowstone." They want everything related to Yellowstone to be placed into the "Yellowstone thread", that's why it is 3000+ replies obese.
Now that's a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yeah nice??? I say every day to my girlfriend "YELLOWSTONE" A conspiracy??? What i think off that? I think ther a some very young members that are thinking the world will be mine. I defend myself!!! hahahaaha LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join