It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1102 / 2011 - "Historical day when democracy came to arabic countries"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Very interestin numerology here - Middle East on its edge today... 1102 / 2011 ...I think we will see democracy spreading across ME in coming times. Western banksters has kept these dictators in power too long, and "enough is finally enough!"

There is no room for fear - countries all over the world belongs to their peoples, not to corrupted leaders, and I support from my heart these uprisings - this is the way fight NWO - banksters hegemony and imperialism.

Great historical day for arabic countries, start for new era!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I might be missing something, and the fact that the people are realizing their power is exactly what we need...but how is US troops occupying egypt help fighting the new world order. Its obviously something that they wanted. Also, didnt they just put the pyramids on lockdown?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
sorry but..

what does 1102 have to do with this?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoltonWanderer
sorry but..

what does 1102 have to do with this?

It's part of the date. 11/02/2011

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Very interestin numerology here - Middle East on its edge today... 1102 / 2011 ...I think we will see democracy spreading across ME in coming times. Western banksters has kept these dictators in power too long, and "enough is finally enough!"

There is no room for fear - countries all over the world belongs to their peoples, not to corrupted leaders, and I support from my heart these uprisings - this is the way fight NWO - banksters hegemony and imperialism.

Great historical day for arabic countries, start for new era!

Do share OP. What is the numerlogical significance of 1102 / 2011? Also, can you define democracy? Why would any Arab nation want "western-styled" democracy?

top topics

join