It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Archeology - Secret Discoveries of Early Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Charleston Heston explores the past. Grab some food, something to drink and get comfy. For the next 48 minutes you will take a trip into our history that is only discussed in dark rooms.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I love this stuff.... but feel this may have been posted on ATS before.

Never the less I will enjoy the vid

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84
I love this stuff.... but feel this may have been posted on ATS before.

Never the less I will enjoy the vid

I am almost positive it has... We need to start a donation fund solely to assist ATS in fixing the search function. They need something that identifies thread titles and compares against posts.

Would save a lot of frayed nerves of taking the time to post, only to have the sorry its been posted thread locked note.

Here is the ohter thread I made with a bunch more movies.

ATS Thread - More topics / videos
edit on 11-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

thanks for bringing this most fascinating video to our attention,I've always been very interested in the field of history and archeology,especially when it's contrary to the official version of history.Have you seen the Klaus Dona interview on Project Camelot?Pretty incredible stuff,now I going to research this subject a bit more to see what I can find,if I find anymore I'll post it here........thanks again.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
even if this was posted previously, its new to me. thanks for sharing, much appreciated.

and yes, the search function is horrendous.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I love this kind of material. Not because it's all true. Some might be but lots is questionable. I just love that it makes people think. Of course we don't know all about the history of the planet. We didn't 30 years ago. We don't now. As Charlton Heston says, "No one really knows."

If you don't believe me, ponder this. We have only classified 15% of the species on Earth today. We actually discovered the city of Troy, that was believed to be a myth until relatively recently.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just think what we may discover if we look further back. Just maybe myths and religious texts have more gems for us to find.

Right, how long before WingedBull charges in to save the day

edit on 11/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Incidentally, does anybody know how the hell UFO TV manage to get permission to screen all this commercially valuable material? The conspiracy theorist in me is starting to build a picture here.... I'm smarter than I look. Oh yes, you don't know how smart I look. The disembodied mind of the creator is incorporeal

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Thank you, have not watched this one before, so I'm very thankful

Check out Stevequayle.com as well for similar information and all around goodness.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I dunno man.. I have seen some freaky stuff hiding under rocks.. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, and there for the survival of our species

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KingKeever1611

Oh sweet.. I didnt have that site on my fringe list.

Good stuff

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Pimander

I dunno man.. I have seen some freaky stuff hiding under rocks.. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, and there for the survival of our species

Scared me #less when I met one 'species'. But if ignorance is bliss, I guess this is one life that won't be experiencing much of that.

OMG: You can't use the work **** on ATS
Talk about language prejudice. You can call John Lear a delusional stupid old fool (or something) but the word **** is censored. Hilarious!

edit on 12/2/11 by Pimander because: To comment on the censoring

Yes, it is. Please don't circumvent the language filters. That's a violation of the T&C.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Events become stories, stories become legends and legends becme myths. Just think about this.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Closing duplicate thread.

top topics

join