It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

some of my avatar creations..

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Heres some of the avatars i've created over the years. Any feedback would be appreaciated.





























posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
those are all sweet especially the jordan one the tupac one and the lil jon one. i also like the piss on bush one.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
>.> he makes all of my avy's. That's called complete tallent on psp. I gotta get that. I like em all... awesome work.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Pretty cool ones there.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Shugo i could whip you up one of them ghetto scribble ones i made in 2 minutes.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
Shugo i could whip you up one of them ghetto scribble ones i made in 2 minutes.


Hot head... I wouldn't want one of those things. They're evil, and I hate them, that's just 2 things, 3 is that they've got nothing to do with my name.
i don't want one.



posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Hot head... I wouldn't want one of those things. They're evil, and I hate them, that's just 2 things, 3 is that they've got nothing to do with my name.
i don't want one.
hahaha Shugo LOL that avatar was cool. BTW shugo i need to talk to you bout something come to chat.

[Edited on 7/14/2004 by machinegunjordan]



posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
bump

I know i'm not really that good at this but I will be happy to make an avatar for anybdy. Don't hesitate to ask



posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think youre doing a really good job. Keep up the good work and post more avatars, I love to see other peoples artwork. What image editing program do you use?



posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I think youre doing a really good job. Keep up the good work and post more avatars, I love to see other peoples artwork. What image editing program do you use?



thanks
Im using PSP 7 , thinking about getting photoshop, but im broke at the moment :-/



posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
















[Edited on 7-16-2004 by theshadowknows]



posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
heres some more:

One of my favorites, made it from scratch:


this one is good, a combination of Poser and Photoshop


made this for someone, I love it


a lil DBZ


an old sig



posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
another one I made recently, not an avatar, just a graphic:





posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just made anothe rone to add to the collection. Its my best one so far.







-J



posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes, I really love your latest one...maybe it's because I am a diehard Star Wars fan....

Anyways, I really like this one..


Would you mind if I save it and use it sometime, just not now because JAK made me this wonderful AVATAR today


Good job though, continue the good work, especially the Star Wars ones


[edit on 2-6-2005 by Omniscient]



posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Anyways, I really like this one..


Would you mind if I save it and use it sometime



No problem



I made it for a old ats member named machinegunjordan, but feel free to use it .

Thanks.

-J



posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thank you, continue making avatars



posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   



I love making the glowing saber avs.


ANd its so easy. I can do them in 5 mins.


anybody want a star wars avatar, dont hesitate to ask.


-J

[edit on 6-2-2005 by theshadowknows]



posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The problem with the two light saber avatars is that they are over 100kb in size. That is way over the limit. You usually want to keep it around 60kb.



posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
The problem with the two light saber avatars is that they are over 100kb in size. That is way over the limit. You usually want to keep it around 60kb.



Mind your buisness. Im trying to reduce the size. I dont need you snitching every time I make a mistake.

-J



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join