It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Dead birds spotted in Lake Charles, LA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dozens of Dead birds spotted in Lake Charles, LA

www.kplctv.com

LAKE CHARLES, LA (KPLC) - Residents of Lake Charles noticed dozens of dead birds on Lake Street Thursday morning.

The birds were found on Lake Street between Gauthier Road and Tank Farm Road in Lake Charles.

We plan to check with Wildlife and Fisheries to find out what may have caused the birds to die.

Stay tuned to 7News and check kplctv.com for more details as they become available.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just figured that the ATS community would like to hear about this. Found this on my local news site so im sure it hasn't made it to main stream media yet. So I guess yall can add this the the list of mass die offs. By the way I have lived here for 29 years and have never heard of this happening before.

www.kplctv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Another report to add to the long list of birds and other animals dying.

It remains a mystery but I am still thinking Geormagnetic!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They updated the count to over 100 birds. So this is no coincedence or minor bird death. When this happens in your own community it leaves you no choice but, to think that something weird is going on.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Let me save some other jack hole the work.

"This is all natural, birds die all of the time. Probably hit a power line/freezing weather/fireworks/just resting".
Nothing to see here, move along. Everything is normal.......Blahhhblahhh blahhhh!

Edit to add:

This is why ATS is so very important right here. My wife always teases me about "my conspiracy website".
I try and I try to tell her it's not about conspiracy necessarily unless that what you want to look for.
I can't tell you how many times I have heard what I consider to be relevant important news from someone just like you waaaaay before the MSM picks it up. This is where you go if you want it first, in my opinion.
You can get on here all day everyday and NEVER touch a conspiracy. Calling this a conspiracy website is really a misnomer in alot of ways.

Thanks for the info, S&F
edit on 10-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This site has become my main news source, and i always read the comments and learn so much stuff from other members in different areas of expertise, better than school imo, yea the bird die offs are alarming but i really think its the changes in the magnetic field

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

Any humans experiencing differences?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I remember a thread about changes in women menstrual cycles, that they are having irregular patterns, much intense mood swings, excessive pain and cramps than usual, also i am noticing a lot of my friends who were really loving strong couples breaking up or having troubles in their relationship lately. The whole riot thing, i dont know but i think this is just the beginning of the huge show/change/disaster/enlightenment

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

being flippant, and a smidgen of sarcasm to mask what I feel....
what about the uprisings in the ME... not exactly what I would call normal..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sounds like a BBQ

.... not a crimescene.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

All recent reports are confined to local news, here are a few you may not have heard about......
2/6/2011 Cleveland Ohio/ Shadow Lake- "hundreds" of stocked trout.
2/5/2011 Kansas/ Fort Scott- "thousands" of starlings.
2/5/2011 New Zealand/ Rotorua- "hundreds" of sparrows.
2/4/2011 Florida/ Melbourne Beach- "thousands" of dead fish.
2/4/2011 Rio Negro/ Amazon Region/ Mato Grosso Do Sul- "untold thousands" of fish, many species.
2/4/2011 Florida/ Sebastian Inlet State Park- "thousands" of dead fish.
That list covers THREE days and is limited to incidents that were actually reported, this is very freightening.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Nothing concrete but this incident kind of flagged itself since some birds were described as having blue beaks, fish are dying from lack of oxygen and cattle die off in Stockton Wisconsin.

2/10/11 Southwest Airlines Flight 730 from Tampa Florida to Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Several passengers became ill with "flu like" symptoms over Wisconsin, one passenger was reported as being "blue around lips and fingertips" several were having trouble breathing.

Again, this is just something I found unusual and no link has been established. I must also say I LOVE Southwest and there is no probable link between the carrier and the incident.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would just like to add something to the long list of animal die offs.

A spider died today, location is classified, I admit that I did kill it...but I think I was being mind controlled by HAARP.

Just another one to add to the list...it's gotta be HAARP...or the pole shift

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I had not read these reports. I wonder if these have been added
to Mass Deaths Google Map. Everyday another report and TPTB
are not telling us the true reports of the autopsies and investigations.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: double post

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Isn't Lake Charles surrounded by factories and what not? Pollution may be to blame for this.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Pollution will not cause all the birds to fall from the sky and die all at once.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Mass Animal Deaths Google Map - listings on the left but not exact in order by date..

maps.google.com...

edit on 10-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Actually, it's all BP's fault, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join