It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on the Men in Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This theory has probably been brought up before but I am new here so if it has feel free to erase. Ok from all of the Documentaries and articles I have read people have stated that after major supposed ufo events like Kecksburg and Rendelsham Men in civilian clothes have showed up threatening people, interrogating, amongst other things. The problem is they supposedly come from no official govt. agency.

My theory is this, if an Alien craft really crash landed with passengers aboard in Roswell and Truman was aware(which has been reported) then he knew he had a mess on his hands.

I believe he knew the Airforce, Army, Marines, were to big and their were to many people they could not trust with this sort of thing. So what did he do? He created a new secrect govt. entity just to deal with this sort of thing if and when it ever happened again they would go out and be in charge of the deal. Some of the original members were probably directly involved in Roswell in some way and this is how they were picked.

After Truman's presidency ended I believe he probably still stayed in charge of the organization and did not pass it on to the next president. This is probably why we hear of some of the presidents that don't have a clue of supposed events. There are probably some very high up in the intelligence agencys who are perhaps double agents working in both maybe the CIA and for the secret organization. This is all speculation as I don't know if they even exist but if they do that is my theory on how they were started.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by swordfish]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sounds plausible to me......

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
me, i think there in men in black, but im shure thay dress normal! (not in black) anywase heres a good like on this!!
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Men in Black are no mystery....really, all the evidence is there. They were mostly involved in the early coverup, not many modern cases. In the US, they were OSI personnel or Army intel (until later falling under MJ12, Delta teams), in Britain, they were DS8 personnel or other MOD (mostly Naval, as in the US after Roswell, when the Army was taken out of the loop). They are still involved (apparently) with military sightings of high reliability....

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Gazrok]

top topics

join