It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old learns from dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I was just hanging out with my 3 year old nephew and he said something rather interesting.

"I had a dream I was in a school chair and a fossil is a fish that got stuck in the mud."

I was a little skeptical, so I asked everyone and they had not taught him that. Nor does he watch a lot of television.

He claimed it was last night, although I made the mistake of asking/suggesting if it was last night; sometimes when he does not entirely understand the question, he will just agree lol.

So, discuss and ask questions if you have any. I'm still a little skeptical but hey, some ATS members get a kick out of a story like this.

edit on 9-2-2011 by gandhi because: spelling.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ive learned through dreams. I was not 3 though! We live in interesting times. Things go faster and faster

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
he heard it from somewhere it implanted in his dream his subconscience kicked in when he was repeating it back to you .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Seems a bit trivial... unless you've given the world a new Charles Darwin.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have a friend I have known all my life, when we were 4 and learning to ride our bikes he had a dream of how to ride a bike, the next day he got on his bike and rode it no problems, and with no further lessons...true story

top topics

join