It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Threat Advisory: High Risk of Terrorist Attack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Don't know if this is the right thread for this, and I don't mind if it is moved, but nevertheless, I want all of you on here to see this.... A friend of mine on Facebook, got a "National Threat Advisory" message straight to his phone.
Has anyone else received this??? And what are we to make of this???

distillery.s3.amazonaws.com...

instagr.am...

Apparently he received this in Tampa,FL

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have been monitored by these agencies for 19 years. In that time they could not tell that i did not fancy females. Thats how rubbish these groups are.

All these agencies are useless, and none of these opinions should ever be taken seriously. If anything ever happens, they planned it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That's fake because the DHS just did away with the color alert system.

UPDATE: I guess that new system doesn't go into effect until April 27

Old color system being replaced.
edit on 9-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: correction

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Maybe because today is 2-9-11 or second 911? Just a thought.

second line

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You would think they would update their homepage. I do not think this is real as they show it at Yellow or Elevated.

Dept Homeland Security
edit on 9-2-2011 by ProfATS because: (no reason given)

Also they have no current threats showing here...

DHS Current Threats
edit on 9-2-2011 by ProfATS because: Added link to current threats

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

yep that is the web page or if in doubt go here www.dhs.gov... it is off to the low right of the page.
Just one of the things i keep my eyes on, be the fist to tell you when the ML is in effect, that is Marshal Law.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

in order to see the up graded HSAS sys you have to click on the HSAS line. i tis the new obama thing DHS TSA DoD and TSA , FEMA have all linked together.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
lets all sing ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH for even thought you are gone, your legacy will be for ever more , ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH for you have done what no other has done, TSA, NSA, DHS, CIA, F...E...M...A. all for the name of liberty,
second verse
OH, ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH you have this all for US, ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH, all hail the mighty BUSH, back to the first verse..
3rd verse
ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH you name will be for ever more... thank's to you we HSAS , and the long PATROIT ACT, ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH you have trained your replacement well, my he too get this as well ZIG OBAMA still. now back to the first verse and end.
thought the need after seen the new HSAS system,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for all your thoughts soo far!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I heard on local news - highest terror alert since 9/11. If you are worried, stay away from areas where a large number of people my congregate.

top topics

join