It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Business of Selling Human Body Parts:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Is the human body sacred? Or is it a commodity ready to be chopped up and exposed to the forces of supply and demand?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcc3d9bb7498.jpg[/atsimg]

The answer is a matter of perspective. Our own body is a temple. But when we need a spare part, suddenly we’re surprisingly open to a transaction. To a person looking for a kidney, a scientist trying to learn anatomy, a beauty parlor customer looking for the perfect ‘do, there’s no substitute for a piece of someone else.

The problem is, demand for replacement flesh grossly outstrips supply. In the US and like-minded countries, it’s illegal to sell body parts—they can be taken only from those who filled out a donor card before they died or who are willing to give up an organ out of sheer benevolence. This means there isn’t enough tissue to go around. So, as with any outlawed or heavily regulated resource, a bustling underground trade has formed

Sometimes the market in body parts is exploitive: Desperate people are paid tiny sums for huge donations. Other times it is ghoulish: Pieces are stolen from the recently dead. And every so often, the resource grab is lethal—people are simply killed for their organs.

Welcome to the red market

Source: www.wired.com...

You'll have to go to the main article for access to an interactive map. You will see a human body. On the right side will be a list of the desired items. Click on the part and on the left you will see a toe tag. read the info contained within the toe tag.

Scroll down for more. Amazing yet sickening.

Kind of reminds me of that old story about the business man out of town, picks up a lady-goes to her hotel room, and next thing he knows, he awakes in the bathtub-filled with ice and a pain in his back. A message reads:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c07bc4b170.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, I know someone will come along and make the argument that this is whole thing is somehow needed and does a function in the real world.

Well, maybe but I say the whole process stinks and is sickening. Again someone will say something:
Now anon72, beign a bit harsh on this topic aren't you?

Well maybe... but before you do. Make sure you read about the BLOOD FARMS!!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13350281b111.jpg[/atsimg]

Get back to me then.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ask the Chinese. They basically farm prisoners for their organs.

I guess it depends on who you ask...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
More interestingly it seems to be a returning element of the stories of the so called MK ultra and Illuminati slave victims. I've seen several videos of delusional people making claims of organ traffic done by illuminati.
Then recently we found out that there is in fact at least one politician involved in these illegal activities.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I have t agree with you on the MK Ultra stuff. It does seem like more people come forward about the program.

Unless more time has passed since it's first exposure that more nuts balls are getting into it as it fits their mental plan.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
China has been harvesting body parts from prisoners for years.

Unrelated.. I did not give permission to use my likeness in this thread, I expect some recompense sir!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
KIDNEY FOR SALEa reply to: anon72

top topics

join