It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera angles at the Pentagon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by eyestotheskies

Dont you want to see it? Dont you have any nagging questions? And by the way - weren't you arguing on another 9/11 thread that those items circled on the photos aren't cameras?

not me. I just noticed them in the other thread and thought it would be a good point to bring up as I know a little bit about CCTV.

I was thinking about this the other day. Think about the attitudes in the military. They think they are all bad ass and can kick everyone's butt. Well, some one just flew a plane into one of their most important buildings. I think ego is getting in the way of showing the actual plane itself entering. That and some respect for the family of those on the plane. Thats why we see just the before and after explosion pics.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Whatever the amount actually was, if I was wrong in saying 3 trillion, then I apologize. The main point is completely unchanged: 2.3 **TRILLION** is still a lot of money to "misplace." And, I wasn't pointing out that it was Bush's fault. It doesn't matter whose fault it was/is. 2.3 TRILLION $$$ of taxpayer money vanished. It was announced on September 10th by the SECDEF. The next day, the location of that information and the people who managed the information suffered major damage.

It was announced MUCH earlier than that. March of 2000 and again in Febuary of 2001.

And it didn't just "vanish". The money was spent on things over YEARS and the two systems that accounted for all of it, couldn't communicate. They could't TRACK it.

Check out this CBS report, now on YouTube. www.youtube.com...
He (SECDEF Donald Rumsfeld) clearly announces this on September 10th, 2001. It is fact. Sure, there might have been announcements prior to this, but NOT from the SECDEF himself. Many people are going to nitpick this to death, but the clear fact remains: the SECDEF announced this missing money, unaccounted-for money, the day before 9-11. The location where this compartmentalized information was stored (and the accountants who controlled it) is precisely where the explosion (whatever the cause) took place.

And, for the poster who said something to the effect of "give it up, because conspiracty theorists won't believe the truth, etc." You might want to take that same angle on yourself. People who have bought the official story hook, line and sinker are UNWILLING to look at all the facts with an open mind. It's a shame. I'm not saying that our government did this. I'm merely pointing out that there are MAJOR inconsistencies with the official story and scientific and evidential facts. I have never accused the Bush administration of orchestrating 9-11. I have only pointed out facts.

Could there be, what's been called, a "shadow government" operating under the radar of public accountability? Could there be organizations that have been so secret for so long that they are no longer accountable to our visible government? Could there be special/black operations so special and so black that they have no one to answer to? Maybe. Maybe for all of the answers. "Weird" things have been going on in our country since the late 1940s and especially since the early 1950s. Administrations come and go every four or eight years. These secret facets to our government which exist beyond public awareness have no shelf life. Sure, all of this paragraph is conjecture. I admit that. But it's INFORMED conjecture, along the lines of a scientific guess, an informed estimatation.

There are simply a LOT of things that are inconsistent and/or coincidental about the Pentagon situation. That's all there is to it. So far, no video has been presented that clearly shows any kind of airliner. Nada. Zero. Ziltch. When that happens, well, then there's cause for new debate. Right now, to date, it seems that will never happen because no such video exists. Seeing is believing, right? And even then, one must be skeptical.

Most people don't realize that the roles of "believer" and "debunker" are truly REVERSED when it comes to 9-11. The "believers" are not the quote-unquote conspiracy theorists. The "believers" are those who have accepted the official STORY as true without truly looking at the facts, caught up in a patriotic conditioned response. The "debunkers" are what are widely called "believers." You see, the true "debunkers" in this situation are those who are calling fowl to the falacies in the official story.

And, that is the toughest kind of patriotism, the hard route, the path that makes you look deeply and objectively into what's going on even though it's uncomfortable because it makes you look at the country you THOUGHT you knew in a different light. The true patriot explores all avenues with an open mind, even when that avenue reveals truth that is shocking, riveting and world-changing.
edit on 12-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Check out this CBS report, now on YouTube. www.youtube.com...
He (SECDEF Donald Rumsfeld) clearly announces this on September 10th, 2001. It is fact.

Well, when you SPECIFICALLY say it like that, then correct, he did announce it. However, it wasn't like it was a new development.

Sure, there might have been announcements prior to this, but NOT from the SECDEF himself. Many people are going to nitpick this to death, but the clear fact remains: the SECDEF announced this missing money, unaccounted-for money, the day before 9-11.

Do you know what else he said about it? It's because they couldn't track those tranactions, because the computers couldn't communicate from floor to floor.

The location where this compartmentalized information was stored (and the accountants who controlled it) is precisely where the explosion (whatever the cause) took place.

And, this means what exactly? Did we lose all that data? Do you really think that the DoD only stores information in one single place?

And, for the poster who said something to the effect of "give it up, because conspiracty theorists won't believe the truth, etc." You might want to take that same angle on yourself.

Where did I ever say that?

People who have bought the official story hook, line and sinker are UNWILLING to look at all the facts with an open mind. It's a shame.

Yeah, it's a shame I don't use baseless conjecture, arguments from personal incredulity, and sometimes outright lies to form my opinions........Yeah, that's a shame......

I'm not saying that our government did this.

What are you saying then?

I'm merely pointing out that there are MAJOR inconsistencies with the official story and scientific and evidential facts. I have never accused the Bush administration of orchestrating 9-11. I have only pointed out facts.

Wonderful.

Most people don't realize that the roles of "believer" and "debunker" are truly REVERSED when it comes to 9-11. The "believers" are not the quote-unquote conspiracy theorists. The "believers" are those who have accepted the official STORY as true without truly looking at the facts, caught up in a patriotic conditioned response. The "debunkers" are what are widely called "believers." You see, the true "debunkers" in this situation are those who are calling fowl to the falacies in the official story.

Ok. If you want to believe this, that's fine. I "believe" what the EXPERTS have told me. I believe what my personal experience have SHOWED me. First hand.

And, that is the toughest kind of patriotism, the hard route, the path that makes you look deeply and objectively into what's going on even though it's uncomfortable because it makes you look at the country you THOUGHT you knew in a different light. The true patriot explores all avenues with an open mind, even when that avenue reveals truth that is shocking, riveting and world-changing.
edit on 12-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

Wonderful. Are you saying that I am not patriotic? Horse****. You don't know me from the man on the moon.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sure, there might have been announcements prior to this, but NOT from the SECDEF himself. Many people are going to nitpick this to death, but the clear fact remains: the SECDEF announced this missing money, unaccounted-for money, the day before 9-11.

The missing money was discovered by an internal audit of the DoD. The last time the DOD have an "independent" audit was in 1995. The accounting issues the DoD has did not occur on Bush'es watch. It goes all the way back to 1975, when 300 million was spent but not accounted for.

You also need to look at how funding / budgets are established for DoD operations, because again its not the same as people make it out to be. Over $1 trillion in unaccounted for funds was passed forward from President Clinton to President Bush's administration.

The notion all this money went missing on President Bush's watch makes as much sense as blamning 9/11 on President Clinton for failing to take more agressive actions to eliminate Binladen.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

SECDEF Donald Rumsfeld did in fact make previous references to unacounted for trillions in June/July 2001.

So far as all the accountants being killed and evidence relating to $2.3 trillion being destroyed in the Pentagon attack this is simply made up truther nonsense that now gets repeated endlessly. This is a DOD Audit Report of March 2002 and you will see from the introduction it says this :-

"The Army did not publish stand-alone financial statements for FY 2001 due to the loss of financial management personnel sustained during the Sept 11 terrorist attack. Therefore, we did not audit financial information for FY 2001 financial statements. However, Army financial statement information was included in the DOD FY 2001 Agency-Wide Financial Statements."

www.dodig.mil...

So they were working on financial statements for the Army for FY 2001 and the information was anyway included in the Agency-Wide statements. Absolutely nothing about beavering away at unaccounted for trillions from the past, which in any event had arisen because the DOD had about 674 computer systems not communicating efficiently with each other so the idea of everything relevant being in one small locale is also nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ill have to agree, we have moved past physical evidence in this plan idea. I wish that someone with the means and resources (money) would build a building or wall near the size of that of the pentagon and also buy a plane near the size of the said plane to have crashed into the pentagon and somehow remotely fly it into the building or wall and see how much plane debris that there actually is, that would be better proof than a video that the "people" would release, also it would really be a shot in the gut to those guys. sort of like, look we did, we just proved that there actually would be debris, and not debris that can be hand carried away from the site.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I only know of 1 picture of flight 77 mere miliseconds before impact. That fact has always bothered me that a plane traveling at 500+ miles per hour was caught just like that. If someone can find video evidence from those two cameras the case might unravel further.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join