It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election campaign getting mean!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

MARQUETTE, Michigan (CNN) -- President Bush criticized Democrats on Tuesday over a fund-raiser last week where celebrities used off-color language and called him a "thug" and a "liar."

Full Story

It seems to me that they are just trying to reach out to the majority of Americans that do not vote. Using such words as "thug" WILL grab the attection of younger voters.

Also, there seems to be celebrities involved. Could this also be a way to grab the attention of the younger voters???

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
there was an ATSNN article on this not too long ago, i think. the big thing about it now is that kerry refuses to allow the tape of the event to be released because of the highly offensive things that went on. so bush is criticizing kerry about this fundraiser, since it was catered towards "the heart and soul of america" (or something similar.)

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
getting mean? if it got any meaner even hitler would be saying "woah, you two are going too far". even mike tyson is getting nervous about this one.

getting mean? thats going in the "understatements of the year" folder for later use.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, at least I might win the understatement of the year award...

3 cheers for me.....

top topics

join