It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in the Great Pyramid to be Opened

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

i read that story. it was a good story that, like most, talks about evidence that never comes to light. But we all like having our imagination tickled. Here is, at least, part of the story:

rune.galactic.to...

BTW, for my part, I think Hawass is a jerk, and a charlatan. I never really have liked him...but after his "girl peeing in the Pyramid" show, i completely lost any respect for him. I mean, WTH? Really? That is the kind of chauvinistic crap that he wants to waste his airtime on?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You Must Be Punnished
i laughed my ass off when he said that to her.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hey if they find my car keys in there I'm crackin skulls

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74f58809fe25.jpg[/atsimg]

Please, please, please, please!

ETA: The one in the glasses should be express mailed to me immediately upon being found. Thank you.
edit on 9-2-2011 by angrymomma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

My son and I looked at each other, confused, and asked "WTH?"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by chimaybliss

My guess is they already know what's behind it, or they wouldn't be televising it. They're not going to take the chance of accidentally revealing a paradigm changing find on national TV. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean it won't be interesting. S&F.

You hit the nail on the head in my opinion. It's like watching a prerecorded version of a Criss Angel stunt, You don't really think there is a chance of him getting killed in it do you? =)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im surprised the protesters havent gone to the sites of archaeology threatening to destroy them..
but good find nonetheless.
i hope its something cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Here's a little song by the moody blues part 1. I believe it speaks of the pyramids, personally. A lot of there writings are proffetic if studied. In my opinion.
Spike
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
And behind door number 2 you have won an ancient ultra computer to connect to the the 2 copper wires found in the "air shaft" by the baby bot in the Giza pyramid .Once upon a progression/starcycle these 2 copper wires ran down the "air shaft" and connected to the now missing large thick stacks of copper and zinc that were alternating in the vertical stones beside the big bathtub with a salty solution to create electricity.Then one approaching progression 3/11-3/12 minus 2011xxxxx the king fled ,the priest were overrun and the temples and pyramids were stripped of their metals.Just like whats happening now in Egypt and at the cario museum leading up to this progressional year/day of this 3/11-3/12 2011+ cycles.Start your calenders along with the TPTB this time so We the people can keep our eye on them.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralvenderfry

the copper wires are electrodes,,,,, hydroelectric switch for maintaining the right fluid level....maybe one day we will see where they lead to from the back side of the stone

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I agree with the majority of posters, I am almost 100% certain that A. It wont be a live broadcast, and B. They already know what's behind the "door". Thinking about it though, they may try and get this excavation of sorts underway sooner than one might expect. I think it'd be advantageous for the Egyptian Government to "unveil" what lies beyond the passage (after they've cleared out all those unseemly advanced unearthly devices of course
) in such a time of transformation as the region has been presently thrust into.

I believe it would show a strong and unified Egypt, in touch with the distant past, as well as their present situation, and that it would represent a positive step forward for the country, on the world's stage in the least.

In vaguely unrelated news, Hawass enrages me to no end. I read an essay recently by Dr. Robert Schoch in Dark Lore Volume 1 about his decades of work on the Great Sphinx (his website and some of his work can found here www.robertschoch.com...) and no matter what sort of compelling evidence he had posited to the Egyptian Antiquities Authority, Hawass and his crones have repeatedly denied giving Dr. Schoch's theories and findings any legitimacy. Schoch believes (through observation of geological features) that the Sphinx is much much older than the Antiquities Authority place it, and he has identified multiple chambers surrounding and even directly beneath the Sphinx with geological survey tools. Hawass and gang have though, time and time again, flat out denied the existence of these chambers or the importance of excavating them on those rare occasions they do confirm their existence.

Hawass, once again, displays a keen interest in suppressing our history, what he has to gain is beyond me or the scope of this thread, for that matter. Sorry I didn't mean to go off on a tangent, thinking about Hawass just brought it to mind.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join