It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in the Great Pyramid to be Opened

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The second door inside of the shaft in the Queen's Chamber is scheduled to be drilled through in the coming months. What does it conceal?

scienceray.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

My guess is they already know what's behind it, or they wouldn't be televising it. They're not going to take the chance of accidentally revealing a paradigm changing find on national TV. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean it won't be interesting. S&F.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I dont think much of anything is going to be accomplished any time soon in Egypt.

You are aware of the revolution that is currently going on there right?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Are you serious have you seen the news there is not any scientist's even in the area working on this stuff. Im pretty sure there is a revolution in the process however it is a good story are you sure this is going on right now?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What with Egypt being in the state it is in at the moment and that I can't find anything about it on the Nat Geo website, I doubt they'll be trying any time soon.

But here's hoping.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I had not heard of this. In my opinion, Egypt still has a plethora of secrets to reveal. What the ancients were able to do is astounding. And I'm not speaking of only the Egyptians when I say ancients, but this thread is about an Egyptian pyramid so I'll stay on track.
What do you realistically think is behind the door? I hope that whatever it is will be shown to the world, and not hidden behind Hawass.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
maybe this has something to do with why the pyramids were guarded by the army for the past weeks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It probably just has yet another door behind it. Either that, or they see sunlight coming in from the outside and nothing more. I can't help being very curious though. Maybe they will find a mummifed alien or some writing that suggests humans have been on the earth for millions of years. I'd like it to be something astounding, but probably it will be very anti climatic.

It would be like:

Adjusting robotic arm...pulling back...dust settles...

Oh look at that..another door...

Or oh look at that. We can see the wall..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chimaybliss
The second door inside of the shaft in the Queen's Chamber is scheduled to be drilled through in the coming months. What does it conceal?

scienceray.com...

Well, whenever they do eventually get around to opening the second door, I believe they will find salt or at least something that resembles salt ... whether that will be in measurable amounts or trace signatures I cannot say ... but I have always believed that a 'salt-like' substance was stored in there.

If this sounds like some random comment then just click the link and read ... it will help you to see where I'm coming from !

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

But to be absolutely certain we will just have to wait patiently and see.

Woody

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My guess is that they possibly will find the remains of a cat. Cats were used in the pyramids to chase down mice and other critters that might chew away at the mummies. So maybe a cat. Me-e-e-o-o-o-ow!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So, when can we expect the drilling of the second door to start? Most of the team members are aiming for the mid 2010 time period to fully complete the testing and then the actual exploration of the shaft. So, it looks like we only have a few more months wait before a space that has been sealed for thousands of years is finally revealed again.

Even though this appears to be recently post online at Scienceray. From the last paragraph of the story it appears several months old.

Interesting yes, timely no, revolution yes, Zahi Hawass in Egypt - Hell's No's!

If Zahi Hawass was in Egypt he would have single-handedly repelled the revolution enticed tomb raiders with his cryptic doublespeak.

Regardless, EXCELLENT Find & Read - Thank You Chimaybliss.

t

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you know anything at all about this, you know it is not a "door," it's a plug.

It will not be "opened," it will be drilled through.

And the crack about Hawass is pure ignorance.

This, after all, is the second "door" in that shaft. Why didn't he hide this door?

Harte

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Unless the ScienceRay guy knows something nobody else does, this story is a rehash from 2009.

I posted a thread about in August 2009.

Nothing came of it and it's been very quiet ever since apart from a media flurry last year that was also a rehash of the 2009 story. This alone is intriguing.

A more recent thread, relating to the rehash, had a good member (tetsuo) emailing the Leeds Uni team who were contracted to provide the equipment. They had nothing to add and maintained a professional discretion by saying nothing.

The thread is Djedi Robot Set to Explore the Pyramid Shafts.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am not holding my breath, sure they are going to open another door "live" just like they did a number of years ago which was a lie, it wasn't live but they tried to make the public think it was. If they ever find anything that is really unusual they will keep it secret.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I just had an awesome thought pop intomy head whilereading this thred. Hawass is the worst man in egypt in my book. He respresses history and finding for his own personal agenda.

Isn't Hawass the director of Antiquities?isn't that a government position? Well let's hope they boot him out along with rest of corrupt govt and replace him with someone more forthcoming with findings. Wouldn't that be awesome?

And as far as what is behind that door? Who knows. Hopefully its the passageway leading down to the hall of secrets I read about a while back.

I read about a team of scientists in the 70s discovered a door high up the side of the pyramid and after a 8 hour trek down a narrow staircase ended in a giant chamber filled with technology unlike anything we have. Sounded a little out there, but after reading this, who knows. I'll try to find the link and post it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just had an awesome thought pop intomy head whilereading this thred. Hawass is the worst man in egypt in my book. He respresses history and finding for his own personal agenda.

Isn't Hawass the director of Antiquities?isn't that a government position? Well let's hope they boot him out along with rest of corrupt govt and replace him with someone more forthcoming with findings. Wouldn't that be awesome?

And as far as what is behind that door? Who knows. Hopefully its the passageway leading down to the hall of secrets I read about a while back.

I read about a team of scientists in the 70s discovered a door high up the side of the pyramid and after a 8 hour trek down a narrow staircase ended in a giant chamber filled with technology unlike anything we have. Sounded a little out there, but after reading this, who knows. I'll try to find the link and post it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've lost alot of socks - so I'm hopefull

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Icant find the link. Mustve not bookmarked it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can link it, would be appreciated.
The story goes, in the 70s, agroup of scientists discovered a tone that would open the pyramid, searched for a week and found a secret door near top of pyramid. Slid open,got in, walked down staircase and opened a second door and discover a giant chamber filled with wonders.
Thanks in advance if anyone proves I'm not crazy.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

THE FOUR FUNDAMENTAL FREQUENCIES

OF UNIVERSAL OSCILLATION

totalityofgod.com...

www.gizapyramid.com...

Here are a couple of links that may help you out, haven't found anything from 1970's as of yet, good luck skeetontheconspiracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join