It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigates Church of Scientology over claims of human trafficking, enslavement and violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Reluctant to post it in the religion forum as I don't class it as one, but hey ho.

FBI Investigate Scientology Over Human Trafficking Claims

The FBI is investigating the Church of Scientology over allegations of human trafficking, it is claimed. Federal investigators have been interviewing former members of the controversial organisation, which counts Tom Cruise and John Travolta among its followers, over allegations of enslavement and violent treatment.

Nothing I've not already read before about this 'Church' but at least the 12 month investigation has now been made public.

Now to close it down (not that that will ever happen) along with the Westboro cronies.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
someone needs to investigate the fbi for all the crimes they have commited, but anyways I thought the united states government did human trafficking, enslavement and violence

as for the topic, does that really surprise anyone?

Tom Cruise = faker than Obama's Birth Certificate
Travolta = sick bastard that had something to do with his son's death
edit on 8-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
so nothing new in the news today then?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
at least well done fbi. scientology thrives on people who are in a position of weakness. prosecuting them will always be too late.

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Reluctant to post it in the religion forum as I don't class it as one, but hey ho.

FBI Investigate Scientology Over Human Trafficking Claims

The FBI is investigating the Church of Scientology over allegations of human trafficking, it is claimed. Federal investigators have been interviewing former members of the controversial organisation, which counts Tom Cruise and John Travolta among its followers, over allegations of enslavement and violent treatment.

Nothing I've not already read before about this 'Church' but at least the 12 month investigation has now been made public.

Now to close it down (not that that will ever happen) along with the Westboro cronies.

edit on 8-2-2011 by mutante because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
no claims about that cult would surprise me...anybody who believes that crap should be locked up for disgracing the human capacity for critical thinking...i used to like the musical artist Beck, but havent listened to a single one of his songs since i found out years ago that he was a scientologist...that cult is so unspeakably horrible that joining it invalidates everything you have ever done with your life...

top topics

join