It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guidance from above (top secret)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The point of this thread is to create a guide for those who have squeegeed their third eyes to help enlighte others. I'm not writing the guide. I want everyone with ideas to give their input.

What information is important as well as backed with decent evidence?
What are good techniques for opening doors?
What are good techniques for enlightenment once the doors are opened?
What are bad techniques, things that are counter productive?

Mainly, what are we trying to teach, what techniques of debate should and shouldn't be use, and how do we come off as sincere, caring and believable (ie, we should use any falacies or red herrings, we shouldn't attack intelligence, we should show a genuine concern and a genuin want to help)?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

Sorry, Ad,

If you don't know, you are not a helper.

Maybe you are a writer?

These things are known, or they are not. Others may try to teach you, but if you don't feel it, you don't have it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well we must know that there is a REAL fight. Info is being suppressed..people are being oppressed.

If in the end you are on the side of "good" for lack of better words..the best way to fight is to be "good", spread love.
Start with empowering/enlightening your family.

...the cliche' "not fighting fire with fire" comes heavily into play.
The best of the best and those who will never be forgotten are those who...turned the other cheek.
Those who are on the side of good who have a warrior mentality should use it to protect those that are fighting on the side of "good". NOT act offensively, rather help to indemnify those who have information pertaining to the fight.

Be truthful and fear not the other side.

Raise your children, be the main source of information they receive.

To me Michael Jackson was the smartest and most brave being in this Fight. He was able to affect change in people that has never been ("witnessed") before. He did that with simple words and beautiful music. He brought together vast amounts of people from all walks of life in the name of love. The numbers are amazing!!!

He as well was a great writer of propagation...and "giver" of information and symbols that we can use to decipher what has actually been done to us all right in front of our faces.

"Heal the world", "Earth Song" being two examples of............ simplicity.

Don't go "bad" to make "good".

in one of my own songs Eye write...

"if we as the strong
take time to reach the weak
and do it for the right
we as a people wouldn't feel we have to fight
an army of the weak,
now informed and fed
the numbers, you cant understand
Know how to fight
just don't fight each other
watch for the signs and stay undercover"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

If they could be brought to the space of the humor of absolute liberation, of an endless capacity for fearless, utterly authentic, self expressed HUMOR, that would do it. Just find the humor of compassion, the humor of understanding and there it is.

We must be able to laugh out loud even in the face of death, without loss of mirth under any circumstances, and be the happy man and the loving man on the other side of suffering and sorrow, and before it!

If they don't have that, then they don't have it, imho.

It's an unblocking. No one who has it would ever put up a block for someone else, neither entering in, nor allowing another to enter. It would be free of all jealousy, and in the end even the need to "prove" anything in particular, it would have faith in it's own spirit of lovingkindness, unforced, never contrived, like all good humor is - spontaneous.

A guidebook..

on the front cover we could put in boldfaced letters

DON'T PANIC

What WOULD be interesting imho, would be such a book filled with comedy, forcing everyone to laugh out loud at themselves, and then you package it up and make it available for FREE on the Net - make it go viral.

No humor however, no enlightenment, it cannot be too serious, just something to POP their bubble, and after that it's up to them to find a happy way.

But if anyone charged so much as a nickle for it, or used it as a marketing gimick to make money, then all would be lost.

That would make for an interesting project some day - words, they're the most powerful thing in the world for us human beings. Where context and framing is everything, they can frame anything.

Just my two cents for whatever it's worth.

And btw, it's the thought that counts, you have the right idea, the right intention, the right heart. (see how i did that, reading between the lines giving you feedback, authentically).

We would have to bring people to tears of laughter and sorrow and laughter again, every sentence so carefully crafted, each frame nested in the next, the whole thing a self referencial mirror, of the absurdity of what it really means to be a human being.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

What i found out over the years was that guidance is never from "above" is always from "within"
and yeah i know how cliche that sounds,
i also found that the most direct way to approach that opening is the complete refusal to harbor
any thought and believe it as real.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Adlai

If they could be brought to the space of the humor of absolute liberation, of an endless capacity for fearless, utterly authentic, self expressed HUMOR, that would do it. Just find the humor of compassion, the humor of understanding and there it is.

We must be able to laugh out loud even in the face of death, without loss of mirth under any circumstances, and be the happy man and the loving man on the other side of suffering and sorrow, and before it!

If they don't have that, then they don't have it, imho.

It's an unblocking. No one who has it would ever put up a block for someone else, neither entering in, nor allowing another to enter. It would be free of all jealousy, and in the end even the need to "prove" anything in particular, it would have faith in it's own spirit of lovingkindness, unforced, never contrived, like all good humor is - spontaneous.

A guidebook..

on the front cover we could put in boldfaced letters

DON'T PANIC

What WOULD be interesting imho, would be such a book filled with comedy, forcing everyone to laugh out loud at themselves, and then you package it up and make it available for FREE on the Net - make it go viral.

No humor however, no enlightenment, it cannot be too serious, just something to POP their bubble, and after that it's up to them to find a happy way.

There is a group called the love police, and more specifically a man named Charles who is very good at using a type of humor like this. I believe this to be a good method. I also like the title fr the book

I couldn't get the following to quote properly, sorry.

"And btw, it's the thought that counts, you have the right idea, the right intention, the right heart. (see how i did that, reading between the lines giving you feedback, authenically."

That's a good method I think, sincerity. There's a example but what is that about something that makes a persn believe it's sincere?

@Nirvi. The title's just supposed to be a pun. The real meaning of it is informaton from above top secret, more precisely the people on above top secret, to others on above top secret, on how to not come off as a whackjob or a jerk. The way Charles uses humor to illuminate the truth is a good way to inform the ignorant while boastfulness or unfeathered emotion might not be (not saying they wouldn't be, just examples). I'd also like to discuss what exactly it is these people are ignorant to. I think we need the manual to fractional reserve banking as well is the constitution and we need to try and spread that information. I would like to know who agrees that those are probably two of the most important bits of information every citize of at least the US should have'

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatuscadabra

"watch for the signs and stay undercover."

Very smart.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Nam. Finding posts like your reply to Adlai is the reason I like it here. I followed Adlai here from another post only to find a thread of wonderfully reflective replies.

With them in mind I will turn out the light and sleep.

Good night.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

Meditation

Meditation

Meditation

Not meditating.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adlai
The point of this thread is to create a guide for those who have squeegeed their third eyes to help enlighte others. I'm not writing the guide. I want everyone with ideas to give their input.

Mainly, what are we trying to teach, what techniques of debate should and shouldn't be use, and how do we come off as sincere, caring and believable (ie, we should use any falacies or red herrings, we shouldn't attack intelligence, we should show a genuine concern and a genuin want to help)?

I am only an insignificant nobody here, and was intrigued by the thread's tittle.

I figured that if it is the enlightenment of others that one needs to seek, the very step is to be enlightened first. What is the meaning of being 'enlightened'?

That question is broad and wide, and in truth, no mortal can fully be enlightened, for there is still so much in the Universe that we have yet to understand. We are but 5 years old with that mentality in comparison to the age and wisdom of the infinite.

But still, we have to grow up, and cast off our childish pre-conceived notions. Unlearn to learn more.

We are a civilised society, a collective based upon mutual needs supporting each other and thus our basic education are often geared towards assisting those needs - such as engineering, sciences, medical, legal, etc, etc fields. And much more information that could ' open up our minds' intelligently are often left out.

Learning never cease, and even at our last breathe, we are still learning and experiencing this wonder called the gift of life.

There will be some whom are fortunate enough, through difficult life experiences that strengthens one's mind by force in order to adapt and survive, and would have learnt much more than others. That he or she survive are at times attributed to one's strong will, or for the many - religious help and guidance.

But through it all, some will share such experiences, to discuss and debate.And this is the way others can be help. No mortal human can claim divinity, for such experiences are always personal journeys for each life if different from one another, and religious guidance differs accordingly. We cannot dictate, but can only share, and most critically, without the ego.

To share because of the ego or with greed in mind, that aim to help is lost, for the very basic aspect of sharing is not to expect anything in return, not even a thank you at the end, but to spare another of suffering is reward enough, a warmness felt in one's heart that is beyond any price....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The most helpful thing I can think of is to keep an open mind, and to challenge yourself to the notions of an ever changing reality.

The love and light 'crap' sounds really heartwarming and uplifting and is in many ways until you encounter some of the real challenges on the path to total elightenment.

There really are quite a few things that go bump in the night, things that aren't there to give you a warm fuzzy feeling but to help you in part understand the enormity of what you don't see and aren't aware of through societal programming and constructs.

Some of those can be pretty disturbing and many will tell you to avoid them at all costs.

That's like avoiding one of the 2's in 2 plus 2 in an equation you want to come out with the sum of 4.

I think a lot of people who dabble in this, read a few books or watch a couple youtube videos and end up simply trying to mimic and project what they read and saw in them and come away with what I believe to be a false sense of understanding.

Like religion it makes them happy and gives them some solace and like religion that gives it a powerful allure to believe it's the end all be all.

There are monumental forces of polar opposite positions clashing though in a great struggle that has been going on not just here but throughout our universe for a very long time.

Ignorance is bliss, do be careful what you wish for, once starting down some paths and up some ladders there is really no going back.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The love and light 'crap' sounds really heartwarming and uplifting and is in many ways until you encounter some of the real challenges on the path to total elightenment.

Ignorance is bliss, do be careful what you wish for, once starting down some paths and up some ladders there is really no going back.

Give me truth otherwise I will die deluded. Truth and realities are painful, but something we need inorder to progress if we are to evolved, as a species, if not for our sake, it will be our future generations. None is born out of a rock, for we all have have familiies, relatives and friends.

'Love and light' may be crap to some and to you, but ultimately, no matter the challenges, what keeps us rational humans alive is love and the search for the light out of our darkness of ignorances. If not for the love of ourselves, it will be the love for those whom we care, loved and loved in return. It is them, in love, that gives us the courage, will and strength to wake up the next day to battle for our very existance.

No man...is born out of a rock. We are humans. Not robots. And that is why we were created instead of robots, that many dominative rulers and leaders of societies would have preferred of us.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Let me ask you a question, do you have any idea what I am really talking about?

Just curious?

Specifics if you think you do.

Please, thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
For spiritual realization, best book in the whole world: www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You need to ask yourself - "what do you want to see".

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

A guidebook.. on the front cover we could put in boldfaced letters DON'T PANIC

Yeah, would THAT be nice to have? Here is my take on it. When most people close their eyes they see a little bright spot, am I right here? Just practice bringing the light into focus, and make it bigger, a little bit at a time, and then a face will appear. I do not know for certain who my face is, but I think it is like a basic model for my race of humanoid. I have been able to peek beyond the face a few times, but have yet to see clearly beyond it. I do know it is very bright.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

I don't think you should be relying on others to do the work in your post...

If you consider yourself "enlightened" please share some insight...if you don't and are looking for answers, post a question or ask someone you would consider to be "enlightened"

They would be happy to help you im sure.

new topics

top topics

join