It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion Centers and FEMA Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A fusion center as described by Wikipedia:

A fusion center is a terrorism prevention and response center, many of which were created under a joint project between the Department of Homeland Security and the US Department of Justice's Office of Justice Programs between 2003 and 2007.

The fusion centers gather information not only from government sources, but also from their partners in the private sector.[1][2]

They are designed to promote information sharing at the federal level between agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Justice, US Military and state and local level government. As of July 2009
Important Topic Updates
, the Department of Homeland Security recognized at least seventy-two fusion centers.[3] Fusion centers may also be affiliated with an Emergency Operations Center that responds in the event of a disaster. State and local police departments provide both space and resources for the majority of fusion centers. The analysts working there can be drawn from DHS, local police, or the private sector. A number of fusion centers operate tip hotlines and also invite relevant information from public employees, such as sanitation workers or firefighters.

wikipedia-fusion center

FEMA camps with the Rex 84 description from Wikipedia:

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a contingency plan developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who were deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of Domestic National Emergency". The plan stated that events that might cause such a declaration would be widespread U.S. opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America[1][2][3][4][5][6]. To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels.

Rex 84- Wikipedia

I have been giving these two related topics some thoughts recently and I'm wondering if there is a hidden objective behind these organizations.

When you look around you today the world has really changed a lot in the last few years. Super storms are pretty much becoming commonplace, and the economic, political, and environmental picture and the uncertainty these cause; all of the above creates a picture that many of us think the government and the PTB know something or a event that could or will happen in the not so distant future.

If the PTB do in fact know something or of multiple things are headed our way, what would they do?

They would prepare for survival, but being the PTB just surviving would not be good enough, they would demand they survive in luxury and style, they would need reminders everyday of there greatness and ingenuity. I can imagine just how amazing some of these underground cities and DUMB are. I bet the worlds finest Art and Libraries and other cultural artifacts are underground or in a position where they could be in a short time. However there are issues. More than likely they sacrificed self sustainability, for these treasures.

They need a work force. A steady stream of farmers, engineers, machinist/mechanics, nurses, lab workers, pharmacist, scientist, construction workers, teachers/professors, pilots, cops/fireman, medics, loggers, miners, They need a microcosm of today's manufacturing, agriculture, medicine, education. This group gets the FEMA camps.

I wonder if there are 2 lists. The PTB are list A and the humans needed to support there lifestyles and comforts would be on the B list.

If this event is known exactly [I don't think they know exactly] when it was going to occur, they wouldn't need the fusion centers. I think the main purpose of Fusion centers are to evacuate both list A and B to the predetermined survival locations. People on list A know whats up and that there on the list so they know what to expect. People on list B don't know there on a list, and will be rounded up using buses and machine guns after list A is secure.

Both list include the entire family.

Jesse Ventura said the USA is divided into ten sections. It would be the fusion centers in each sections job to coordinate the evacuation of A & B to that sections Bunker systems and or FEMA camp. He showed us Residential Centers, but what if these were more than detention centers. They could have manufacturing and other capabilities. Who knows? Nobody knows because as far as I know nobody has seen the inside, much less uploaded video of inside one.

Then think of the Venus Project.
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Come on ATS whats the point of free speech if your unwilling to exercise it?

Do give your opinions?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

S & F.

Some of that is damned chilling. Especially the military districts and suspending the Constitution. They might find it a little harder to implement than to plan though.

If I were still in uniform, it would take one very dire situation to make me implement orders of that nature.
edit on 7-2-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

By the way: thanks for giving me the heebie-jeebies! LOL.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think the fusion centers are a more advanced, and perfected form of what was discussed with regard to Rex 84.
Right now these fusion centers are domestic spying operations that monitor internet traffic like this thread, and other "fringe " web sites. In addition, they regulate local information gathering on "radicals" like constitutionalists, gun owners, and tea party activists. They exist under the guise of preventing islamic terror, but spend the lion share of efforts on political opponents of federal power.
In the future they may be far more dangerous places. Many of them resemble large police stations with empty buildings and nearby rail lines. I fear that some day the people they are watching now will be seized, or disappeared. Our intelligence services have a great deal of experience training foreign nations on how to do this quickly, and efficiently. It is no stretch on the imagination to think they may do the same to me and you. It is interesting to watch how FEMA camps have been given a public relations makeover into harmless fusion centers.
This is one of many warning signs of creeping fascism. Every day since 9-11-2001 these warning signs have increased. Nobody notices because they are gradual, and feel normal once you get used to them. Take off your shoes, and consent to denigrating search. Let the government read your emails, and wire tap you without warrant. Get your name on a list of dangerous enemies of the state. Suspend habeas corpus. Torture. It goes on and on and on... Sadly, I have given up hope that the American people have a line in the sand. Only gun confiscation may drive the American people to remember how to get off their knees.

new topics

top topics

join