It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes: Indicators of Vitality, Mood, and Mindset?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Now, there have been threads about eyes before on ATS, but I wanted to focus on a specific aspect of the topic.

Have you ever looked into someone's eyes that were dull and bleak, and noticed the person's vibrational energy is the same as their eyes?

On the flip side, have you ever looked into eyes that were full of happiness and energy, and noticed the person's demeanor is the same as what their eyes are giving off?

To me, eyes reflect the amount of life force someone has at that moment in time. This life force can of course change day by day.

One that always gets to me is when I look into a person's eyes, and I just know that they have done something bad. Their eyes give it away, and sometimes when I make eye contact with people like this, they make me shudder and feel icky. You may notice people like this do not like to make eye contact.

Eyes to me reflect what a person is thinking, their overall state of mind, their energy level, and of course a multitude of other things.

The reason why I write this thread is because when I look into my eyes in the mirror, sometimes they are glowing with energy, and sometimes they are not so bright, and I realize it factors into how I am feeling at that moment in time.

I find it intriguing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yeah! Eyes are the window to the soul.

My wife has happy eyes. They always smile when she looks at me. I am blessed to be seen through her eyes.

My daughters say my eyes do some strange things with color when I look at my wife. They turn from green to blue.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great topic!

I notice this in celebrities a lot, one of my guilty pleasures is celebrity gossip. Some of them have dead eyes, others are just full of life.

I have seen very few pictures of eyes that startle me, but have ran across one or two that gave me chills.

In real life the same way, most people have normal eyes that like you say, reflect their inner self. I have met a few people who have crazy eyes.

new topics

join