It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Tracking of Opposition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Why on earth would any of you post ill of the NWO here if you really believed in it?

This is the internet, there is no secrecy here. If there is this big malevolant organization trying to take over the world, then they would easily be able to grab all your info as you post to these forums and track you as the opposition.

If you really think you are annonimous here then you could be out earning Muti-million dollar salaries for private companies doing tech security instead of just hanging out talking about symbols on money.

I'm not trying to debate the existance or non-existance of the NWO with this thread, rather just wondering why you would post opposition in such a trackable catalogable way.

The only thing I can imagine is that the NWO "supporters" here are the real anti-NWO people trying to lay down a track record of being pro-NWO in their eyes while running a secret offline anti-NWO campaign.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well im a pro one world government, but when i first came to ATS i was against the NWO. I was strongly against the New World Order, but then one day i worked out that all the information about the NWO is the same and the idea of a government and aliens working side by side is laughable. Firstly, there is no evidence to suggest intelligent life exists and secondly i doubt that the NWO will ever take power. Everyday im starting to doubt the NWO because i always see the same posts keeping coming up *sighs*

new topics

join