It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your stories here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

I have opened up this thread to allow members to share there own personal stories in one thread, so we can all read your experiences with UFO's.

Let me start.

The first story i wish to tell was told to me by a friend of my dads a couple of months ago, one night he was Metal detecting on a farmers field in the Worcester (i won't tell his name because the activity is not legal) anyway, as he was scanning the field for artifacts he said he saw something in the distance (about 15ft high) in the distance approaching him, it was a rather bright night, it was darkk, but not dark enough to not be able to see even darker shades of black (if that makes sense) he said he saw a black triangle flying in his direction, as it got closer he froze in terror, as he watched it glide over his head silently, he said it was atleast 20 ft wide, yet made no sound, he even said he felt the brush of air against his head, it appeared to be that close.

He made a hasty exit.

Strange or what? We cannot come up with any explanation to this at all, he was either lying or telling the truth who know, but if it did really happen then

My own personal experience goes back to when i was 12, living at my old house, i was in the garden with my brother on a summers evening playing football, it began to get dark, but we were so into our football game we didnt notice how dark it really was untill we couldnt see the ball anymore, we called it day, as we were going to head back i looked at the sky at the stars coming out, its then i noticed that 3 static stars began to move from a static shape into a triangular shape and slowly move off untill it dissappeared.

Really odd. Still cant explain it to this very day.

Now time to share your experiences.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
also in uk-yorkshire happened in 2009.

I was on my way to my grandmas house at 8pm at night on the 4thoct2009, drove onto the drive way got out to see an object circling the village over the M18 motorway. It was like a ball which looked asthough it was on fire and looked asthough it was dropping hot molten blobs! wierd yes but i dont know how else to describe it. It was bright yellow in colour and my brother and I watched it slowly circle for around 10-15 minutes. Its funny because I ran inside to tell my grandma what i was seeing and she instantly said ive seen it and she had been apparently watching it half an hour before we got there. Then the object began to elevate in height asthough it had some sort of propulsion system and as got higher it turned red.

We both tracked the red object climb in altitude to the point where it looked like a little red dot! then all i can describe it as were multiple random small red dots lit up asthough the object we tracked was being directed to that area by something, and we were right because the lights went out and it presented a disc shaped object which must have been huge becuase it was high up. The disc began to move across the sky over the m18 motorway and almost looked unstable in a wobbly effect as it moved, it dissapeared then re appeared and looked like it was on its side then became flat again. ill describe the disc it almost looked a gun metal grey that seemed to contrast in the nights sky you could see it clearly it didnt shine it looked really blurry!

It went over the motorway and never came back - 5 to 10 minutes later a military helicopter which was a merlin cirlced the village for about a few minutes then went off in the direction where object went.. they must have known something was there ? on radar ?

Its either advanced craft that we have which is under wraps or ET life ... and we are lucky to have seen it i wish i could transfer the images in my brain to video so you could all see what i actually saw that night.. you'd be freaked out!

I know they put alot of rubbish on here but if you read this you'll be reading something that really happened to us without having any video or photo evidance thats the best description i could give someone.

Cheers

L n D

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It was a couple months back I stepped outside at 10pm to smoke a cigarette. I looked to my right and over the tree line was 3 light that were white and a slow blinking red light directly underneath. It seemed unreal, because it was so close to the ground, maybe 30-50ft up in the air. I was shocked that it was so low, but the amazing part was it had no noise. A plane that close would be noisy.

I called my brother-in-law up since he is the AF, he said the plane could have been doing a shut-off engine test drill; like the one Sully did in the Hudson in NYC. But, seems unlikely to do at 10pm at night.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
1st post from a lurker-Here Goes:

Late May 2008, Gloucester UK-I remember the month not the exact day, as my partner was heavily pregnant with my only child who was born June 12th 2008.

Very very clear night, lots of stars visible due to low light pollution where I live, time was approx 22:00, I went out to the back garden for a cigarette. On night like that I always look at the stars, never ever ceases to amaze me. I look at a moving object that looks like a star with no "twinkle" (far too high to be any kind of aircraft) so I think it's a satelite or some kind of space junk floating around. I continue watching it, when all of a sudden it's orbital path (well I thought it was it's orbital path) changes direction at probably a 45 degree angle. "Whoa weird" I think to myself, it follows this new path for about a minute I guess, then it disapears completely.

I keep watching the area where it was and it suddenly appears again but it is stationary, then it starts to blink, slowly but getting increasingly faster over a couple of minutes. Then I notice all these other smaller lights coming in from different directions. Some were in groups of 2 or 3 some solitary but they all congregate near this first light that I see (which does appear to be slightly bigger or brighter than the others).

I call out my partner (who has absolutely no interest in this kind of thing) who witnesses it too (she is pretty gobsmacked by it too). After a few more blinks from the 1st one, they all start to move off in another direction ( behind my house) in a formation of sorts, but it's an irregular formation, not a pattern you'd associate with an air show or something. I'll do a pretty poor mock up of the formation using full stops, and a comma for the 1st light i saw:

. .
. .

. , . .
... . .
. .

Yeah not very clear, but that is the general shape as I remember it. That is obviously not exact numerically either, I can only guess the number of them at between 15-20 lights, I should have counted them, but was a little carried away with the moment.

Anyway, so I walk to the top of the garden to keep them in view as they are going over the top of my house and soon will be out of view. This is probably over a space of about 10mins, until they disappear way past the the top of my house and off into the distance. I didn't know what to make of it, and me and my partner were talking about it, when after about 5-10 mins later, the lights came back in the direction they had left, but this time there were even more lights, and more coming toward the formation all the time, there had to be about 40, who knows?

Then about 2 3rds of them just disappeared (including the 1st bigger/brighter one), I don't mean shot off somewhere,or fade, just disappeared, and the other 3rd went off in different directions until they went out of view. I tried to film it on my mobile (which was a sony erikkson, with a poor video capture device), but I couldn't even make out the stars when I watched it back, so it was pretty futile. There was no audible sound coming from the lights, they were just lights and really really high up.

Anyway, that's my story, believe it or not, I have no way to prove it, but am open to questions.

EDIT: The post has formatted the formation wrong, I'll try a paint illustration or something

edit on 6-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

-roughley what formation looked like.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I won’t tell you any full accounts of what I have seen and witnessed, I have small notes hidden in many threads here on ATS, and only I and my close family have the full accounts. I will not at this time in any way reveal my full and complete occurrences in one thread.

You have to understand some of things that some of the members here on ATS have happen to them/us would be ridiculed by many, we become protective of our full experiences.

I will give you a link to one of the brief accounts that I have.
Since posting in that particular thread, we have become aware that what I saw was real.

ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not trying to be rude or anything, but...there is a whole forum for this I think..

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Haydn_17

I won’t tell you any full accounts of what I have seen and witnessed, I have small notes hidden in many threads here on ATS, and only I and my close family have the full accounts. I will not at this time in any way reveal my full and complete occurrences in one thread.

You have to understand some of things that some of the members here on ATS have happen to them/us would be ridiculed by many, we become protective of our full experiences.

I will give you a link to one of the brief accounts that I have.
Since posting in that particular thread, we have become aware that what I saw was real.

ATS Thread

Just read the original thread. I have something to show you. I'm sure you have head of Astral Projection. It is possible you and a real encounter with this creature in another dimension while still perceived to be in your bedroom. I have been trying to have an astral projection for about a week. Researched it and tried, but always distracted when I was about to achieve this phenomena. This is a youtube video of a man who does frequently have OBE's and has encountered bug like creatures. Here it is:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Not trying to be rude or anything, but...there is a whole forum for this I think..

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is specific to UFO experiences

Awesome experiences guys

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Been waiting to present my ufo experince but figured a thread of its own wasnt nessecary casue of all the usual
ing about shaky camera work and it is a cellphone video but from an iphone-4. Also becasue of excitement and shock i accidentally stopped filming for a second but turned right back on. Anways check these out

***WARNING VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE*** ALSO WATCH BOTH VIDEOS IN 1080 P AND IN FULL SCREEN MODE FOR BEST RESULTS***

edit on 7-2-2011 by ThatGuyInTheKnow because: trieng to embed video the right way

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Good idea for a thread for sure. You might want to check also, as one poster above mentioned, the 'Gray Area' forum. There you can find many user accounts of their experinces.

Maybe you could start this thread again there, possibly get more traffic for personal experiences.

Thanks for the idea of the thread anyway.

I have had a couple very strange experiences, but very long explanations to the events of my experiences. I have a thread in the 'Gray Area' as well. I will bump the thread if interested...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83

Just read the original thread. I have something to show you. I'm sure you have head of Astral Projection. It is possible you and a real encounter with this creature in another dimension while still perceived to be in your bedroom. I have been trying to have an astral projection for about a week. Researched it and tried, but always distracted when I was about to achieve this phenomena. This is a youtube video of a man who does frequently have OBE's and has encountered bug like creatures. Here it is:

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for this, sorry on the late reply, but I only just stumbled on how to find who replies to my posts.

top topics

join