It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before the dollar crashes, a very clever lawyer can make MILLIONS with this idea- MUST READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Before the dollar crashes, a very clever lawyer can make MILLIONS with this idea- MUST READ

Some one a "shill" is to make an ordinary deposit into their ordinary bank account...... except one thing...

The "shill" tries to deposit "obvious photocopies of cash, or checks OR even "upload" a fiat deposit of digital dollars"
When the bank questions, or dishonors the transaction... you can begin the legal process

SAMPLE ARGUMENTS

1) what is your banks currency backed with?
2) why does the bank honor fiat transactions from other banks and invstors, but not its clients?
3) I cannot live within my budget, therefore, I am creating my own fiat currency...

on and on... you clever lawyers get the idea... IF THIS DONE CORRECTLY.... someone will make a mint!

the clock is ticking...... the dollar is 90% devalued now....

(PLEASE REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU GET RICH OFF OF THE GREEDY BANKERS!)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Closer to 96%

Since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, the dollar has lost 96% of its purchasing power.

Info Wars

But our current banks were constructed due to the fiat money issued to pay 'debts public and private'. They would not accept personally created fiat money under the claims that it is not considered 'legal tender' to the global econony.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well pretty soon the USD wont be legal tender either.... that or it will just be worthless legal tender.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender....however, in the "old days" (prior to 1913) banks could issue their own currency. You just cant make up your own money by fiat...and may find yourself arrested on counterfeit charges for trying (ie photocopying currency).

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense. How is it supposed to worK? And why isn't this sure fire method already being employed? Is it? Do you have any examples of this scam working?

If this is such a great idea, how about you go first and then let us know how it goes.

And why would anyone share this money with you if it did work?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
buy silver and Hide it.
best abroad.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

This idea is for a sinking ship uthe US DOLLAR.... of course its a good bet that no one is doing this idea... but CHALLENGING THE IDEA OF FIAT MONEY IN A LEGAL way is the point here......you are right our dollar is failing by the minute... someone has to try something..... "counterfiting money" is illegal... but CHALLENGING banks for doing the same thing is where the fun begins..... are there any attorneys with comments here???????

new topics

top topics

join