It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent man shot dead in Egypt [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

WARNING: What you are about to watch is real and caution is extremely advised. This video depicts a man being shot on tape. I urge you to not watch this video if you have a weak stomach, I cannot stress this enough.

(Skip forward to 2:15)

That was absolutely horrible and there is no way to justify what the police had done to that innocent man. He posed no threat to those police and they knew it but shot him dead anyway. Now the poor girl who had videotaped this shall be scarred for life and this innocent man just lost his.
edit on 2/6/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i realy see your point but you are showing a man getting shot which is against the T&C of ATS i think this thread will get deleted pretty quick

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Could it be possible he had explosives strapped to his body and was showing them?
Not enough evidence to say this was or was not a jusified shooting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

F***... that is horrible.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

So that was in Egypt?

Often in those riot situations the police or whoever will take extrem measures against an individual or a small group... It's a tricky move, it's men't to show an example to the rest of the crowds, but it can easily inflame the whole situation. Here in the UK it's usually a student getting a harsh kicking, in other parts of the world it's more like this.

edit Sky news is just showing this very clip now (well before and after parts)
edit on 6/2/2011 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join