It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messaging (Unforseen effects)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know it has been a long time since any replies to this thread, but I just wanted to report that I have had the same experience as Maxine's colleague!

Two days ago I downloaded some subliminal messages from a website of a Psychologist. The subject of the program is "Bringing More Love Into Your Life". Sounds Awesome doesn't it? Well the first night I listened to the program before falling asleep. I had nightmarish dreams, and even heard ghoulish voices in my dream/wake state. It has been YEARS since I've had any nightmares! Well I decided to give it another try last night. Same results. I had a dream where I saw some kind of demonic-looking creature. Although it was a little scary, I did use the knowledge I have available to me as a defense. That knowledge include repeating the name "Jesus", and surrounding myself with the White Light of God's Love and Holy Spirit.

Well, this morning I decided to write the company and ask for a written transcript of what is included on that Subliminal Recording. I'm anxiously awaiting their response.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this? Does anyone have any information on whether or not these experiences indicate something truly harmful going on? The last update to this post was a couple of years ago, so I'm hoping some new information is out there since then.

Thanks!!

<< 1   >>

join