It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Fellow Floridians and interneteers, I'm newish here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello Everyone! 
I originally made an ATS account while I was reading the strange occurances in Florida involving high pitch sounds and physical reaction to the sort. I have been a long time ATS lurker. And now the reason I wanted to make an introduction thread is because I have a few questions I would like to ask: First of all, any others in the Jacksonville area experiencing military fly by every single night?
Secondly, is there any people out there that ever look at the tzolkin or the Mayan day sign of certain dates. For example my tzolkin is tomorrow on Super Bowl Sunday. I just found it odd for some reason... 

Anyway if anyone is interested in seeing their Mayan day sign, you can Google "tzolkin" and check it out. My user name is based on my sign "cib" which means vulture. My tone is "9" which means patience. Tomorrow is cib9

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey,

Well I guess I'm in-between over in the UK. Thought id say hi also I took a look at tzolkin it looks like squares of body parts. Maybe its an old board game like strip poker...I hope it is.
edit on 5-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Mine is Jaguar. My favorite football team is the Jaguars, as well as my favorite cat. So that's cool.

Anyways, welcome to ATS. I live in Marion County Florida, Ocala to be specific. Not anything great.
edit on 5-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Ocala? Super cool dude. Been hearing any military aircraft?

Also, check out this secure illumanati sign in page:
p12.secure.hostingprod.com...@www.theqleaner.com/ssl/

if you go to that secure website you can also enter 3 different portals. The Bavarian log in, the light log in...
And finally...
The dark log in...

Pretty creepy stuff huh?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

How do I find out this information??

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekter

www.mayanmajix.com

top topics