It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware The Yellow Race - Bilderberger on Death Bed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This looks to be the original source for the article..

www.freestatevoice.com.au...

from that site's about page:

The Free State Voice, as it’s name implies, is the official voice of our Christian Central Queensland Free State, which seceded from the evil iniquity of the illegal State and Federal governments on July 1st, 2004. We are now over 6 1/2 years old, the Statute of Limitations has now expired, and we have now “come of age,” so to speak. Our Free State Voice has taken over from the Hinterland Voice, which was started as a hard copy monthly paper in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland in Queensland about 12 years ago. At the time it had a readership of about 14,000, and came out monthly as a paper, with distribution primarily in and around the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.

I have never heard of these folks before.. anyone familiar with them?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by Seekeye2

They certainly have moved ahead in inovation while US has lagged behind for a number of years now. China has always copied other inovative technologies but hey is'nt that clever! Some one else pays for the production and they simply back engineer it and then move forward and improve on it.

I personally know people who work for certain corporations that have spent a lot of time in China teaching them to do what they are doing. I think the only thing "innovative" about China is a billion people working for scraps, and living in deplorable conditions. Any technology they have has been handed to them on a silver platter by America and others.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Klassified because: Oops

Exactly my point Klass! They have learned to be very shrewd because of their historical poverty. But when they move - they move! History testifies to that!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just heard on Fox News - 'Chinese Company Wants to Bid on US DEFENSE CONTRACTS' Now if that's not infiltration by the back door - hell what does it take.

<< 1   >>

join