It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2008 U.S. Presidential Election was Manufactured by U.S. Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The American Revolution of 2008

the connection to Egyptian Revolution of 2011

the key link; media, social networking.

The current political leaders of the United States of America are a result of government manufactured and was not a product of natural political processes.

The United State Presidential election of 2008:

Barack Obama(D) v John McCain(R)

[(D) = (R)]

The candidates are the same, yet the media plays a key role in "herding" the sheep, the nation of America, to believe they are opposites.

Obama used mass Media to influence the nation; he guided the "social" revolution through Media; tv,internet; he is America's social leader.

by "social networking" the internet Obama could selectively choose the message broadcast to the crucial proletariat masses;
the American college students, young adults, in-tune middle-class; influenced by "Social" networking
by media coverage on tv Obama could expose himself to the entire nation, positive Media coverage
the American nation is addicted to television; positive coverage
the lower class,majority out of touch middle class; relied on TV for coverage of Politics; Obama was shown as a young, savior of America.

McCain did not speak out to the American nation; he did not use mass Media to rally support and make his claim;he was expressed as another "Bush" by the Media; America wanted Change, they didn't want 4 more years of "Bush-like" republicanism.

the American nation wanted change, Obama represented change but was not actually dedicated to change; he had the same goal as McCain.

this was a controlled election, the PTB and the Media gave us clear choices, they knew who would win; all the real proponents of meaningful change in America are muffled and hidden to the masses. we are only exposed to what they want us to be exposed to.

[the PTB are America's Mubarak]
[the American nation are America's "social revolution"]
[the guided elections are America's 30 year regime]

the Egyptians have planted the seed of Revolution against Mubarak

the Middle East is on the verge of mass Revolution

will the Americans ever plant the seed of Revolution and take actual control of their nation?

WikiLeaks could become the Farmer of such Revolution;

The U.S. Government has too many secrets. If your, a conspiracy theorist you would understand that we do not know near enough about our country as we should.

if WikiLeaks had any actual leaks that prove various theories; 9/11, Iraq, chemtrials, vaccinations, Nibiru, etc.. then it would expose the PTB and maybe we could install some leaders who had the interests of the American nation, and not the American CEOS, Military Complex in mind.
like that will ever happen...

like it or not, the American Revolution of 2008 was won not by the Common, but by the Elite.

the Egyptian Revolution of 2011 has yet to be decided

and the American Revolution of 2011 has just begun...?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Any evidence to support your theory?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This revolution does seem like its to good to be true, there may be a chance of it being part of the plan. only thing we can do is wait and see how it turns out

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What is it with all you 'pro-revolutionists' ? If you're not in America , why do you care ? What's your point ?

If you ARE an American , again , WHAT'S your point ? It simply amazes me , the numbers I see who set around on some anonymous internet website calling for the overthrow of the system .

What's the matter , McDonalds forgot to put the toy in your happy meal , or what ?

What is your country doing to you , right now , that makes you want to see an all-out revolution in the streets ? You people set on here all day long , and call for this , and cry for that , and oh boo-hoo , things are so friggin bad in this country , and the government is so stinking awfull that we all need to take to the streets and drag them out of their houses and lynch them and hang them from the streetlamps , and on and on and on ...

What the hell are they doing to YOU , that makes you call for total anarchy ? Can any of you answer that ?

You people really got it bad , as you set there playing your x-box or wii , sucking down the latest energy drink , and stuffing your face with junk-food .

Your freedoms are being suppressed ? I'm interested to know what the government is doing to you , right now . Not what they are doing overseas somewhere , what they are doing to you that makes you want to join some mob and take to the streets .

Oh poor little pitiful us , we have it so damn bad . I was just reading in another thread , that Australia fines you if you don't vote . How many of you non-voters have paid a fine lately , here in the bad ol USA ?

I've also been told that you have to pay for an annual license in the UK , just to be able to watch television . Oh my friggin god ! I can't begin to imagine how your whole world would be turned upside down if you were required to do that here .

Seriously , some of you need to enlighten this old dude about the gestapo tactics that are going on , apparently somewhere other than the 22 states that I have lived and worked in .
edit on 5-2-2011 by okbmd because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not really sure why people go though all this trouble without having any tangible proof or evidence to support their rant/theory. When it comes down to it, in a logical sense, that's really the only thing that accounts for credibility and ultimately the support of readers.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
What is it with all you 'pro-revolutionists' ? If you're not in America , why do you care ? What's your point ?

If you ARE an American , again , WHAT'S your point ? It simply amazes me , the numbers I see who set around on some anonymous internet website calling for the overthrow of the system .

America is eploiting the Nations of the world. We can no longer afford to allow the military and corporate powers of America.

Declaration of Independence; 1776

Selected quotes:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

All the men of this world are equal, not just all Americans.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

For all mankind!

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

Not just in America, but throughout the entire world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
[uuHe has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

If you can;t figure out the connections between the underlined passages of this text and the current American Government both here in America, and to the rest of the world. The masses of America won't revolt because they are not being exploited and oppressed by the government. Most countries around the world are dependent on America intervention via banks, military, infrastructure. The American Elite exploit the people of the world, and herd the sheep of America.

the American Revolution will not be faught in the name of the American man, but instead it will be in the name of the nations of the world.

What's the matter , McDonalds forgot to put the toy in your happy meal , or what ?

Funny...

What is your country doing to you , right now , that makes you want to see an all-out revolution in the streets ? You people set on here all day long , and call for this , and cry for that , and oh boo-hoo , things are so friggin bad in this country , and the government is so stinking awfull that we all need to take to the streets and drag them out of their houses and lynch them and hang them from the streetlamps , and on and on and on ...

In all honesty, there are doing nothing to me. I am a free citizen of America. I call for Revolution not for the betterment of my life, but for the betterment of Mankind. We are all brothers on the planet.

What the hell are they doing to YOU , that makes you call for total anarchy ? Can any of you answer that ?

I already addressed that.
Equality for Mankind?...

You people really got it bad , as you set there playing your x-box or wii , sucking down the latest energy drink , and stuffing your face with junk-food .

We have the best lifes of all of Mankind. Arguably. It is not our lack of want, it is our lack of rational thought that is the woe of America.

Your freedoms are being suppressed ? I'm interested to know what the government is doing to you , right now . Not what they are doing overseas somewhere , what they are doing to you that makes you want to join some mob and take to the streets .

Mine freedoms aren't being suppressed. The worlds are by America.

Oh poor little pitiful us , we have it so damn bad . I was just reading in another thread , that Australia fines you if you don't vote . How many of you non-voters have paid a fine lately , here in the bad ol USA ?

I've also been told that you have to pay for an annual license in the UK , just to be able to watch television . Oh my friggin god ! I can't begin to imagine how your whole world would be turned upside down if you were required to do that here .

Thats not that bad....

Seriously , some of you need to enlighten this old dude about the gestapo tactics that are going on , apparently somewhere other than the 22 states that I have lived and worked in .
edit on 5-2-2011 by okbmd because: spelling

I am 17 years old. You are the "old dude" of this discussion.

new topics

top topics

join