It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourism lull led to 'execution-style killings' of 100 B.C. sled dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Tourism lull led to 'execution-style killings' of 100 B.C. sled dogs

www.liveleak.com

The man responsible for the "execution-style" cull of 100 sled dogs that were no longer of use to the Whistler-based Outdoor Adventures "due to a slow winter" season had known a lot of the dogs and was so traumatized by the slaughter he now suffers from nightmares, panic attacks and depression, according to a confidential workers' compensation review decision obtained by the Vancouver Sun.

More..
The unidentified man said he had raised many of the 300 dogs owned by his employer, in fact, naming many of them. But over a two-day period in late April 2010, he agree to carry out the order
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I saw this a few days, and thought about posting this. I really did not want to because i find it very sad. I just could not imagine how anyone could bring themselves to do such a thing as this. The man that did this said it was his job, but no human in their right mind would do anything like this for a pay check.

I just want some feed back from you ATS goers on what you think went threw this guys mind. Do you think maybe he is just trying to cover his tracks by saying he was forced, and saying he is traumatized.

They say dog is a mans best friend. I am thinking this guy will have no more friends after everyone hears about this.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
there is already a thread about it here.

I don't know why the man just wouldn't of said no...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
there is already a thread about it here.

I don't know why the man just wouldn't of said no...

Perhaps he wanted to keep his job. It seems like a powerful incentive to be untrue to oneself.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with this world?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
and the solution would be ?

top topics

join