It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for 2/6/2011! Mass Killings! Military & Civilians Won't Care! This One Is GUARANTEED!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure how I should say this.
I see a whole lot of predictions here on ATS. The overwhelming majority of them fail to happen. I've seen the future, and I am TELLING you. This one WILL happen in 3 days. Make note that you heard it here first! It is from my perspective. I am POSITIVE that more than 500 MILLION of my brothers and sisters will be killed to the enjoyment of others. There will be no remorse by the populace. The military will not even make a move to stop it. The police are in on it. People will cheer and jump up and down leaving behind the stains made by those fallen. Entire venues will reek of the dead on 2/6/2011.
500 MILLION! Maybe more. 500 MILLION. That's more than the entire population of humans in the United States! Oh how can this happen. I am looking over my shoulder every second, as I fear that every noise is the approach of the Reaper looking for me. I am targeted. When I look in the mirror I see nothing more than the perfect target for this horrible attempt at Genocide. I fit the profile perfectly! I am very scared. Many of my friends have gone missing. I don't know what to do.

Hopefully if I can get the word out to enough of your people you can help put an end to it.

I ask your Help!

Please contact everyone you know and share this important message!

Signed,

Charlie The Chicken
c/o American Chicken Wing Supply Corp

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Your attempt at trolling is weak beyond imagination.

srsly.

I'd like to make a guarantee as well, ...... a guarantee on your virginity.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by withopeneyes

ha I see whut yew did thar ser!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You had me goin'!! I was like, how can you back this up?! ha ha Very nice!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
you and your friends are real delicious on monday and wednesdays at my local pub, 15cents a piece for your wings charlie be seeing ya next week friend, or maybe just friends of yours..... LoL Chalie the chicken isn't this more a below top secret type of post

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It was funny. It should have been posted in the jokes, pranks and puns forum.

But it wouldn't have been nearly as funny then.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I make a prediction that you will get a strongly worded message from ATS advising that you not pull a stupid stunt like this again.

And your prediction would be incorrect anyway, as any chickens used for their wings on Super Bowl Sunday would have died prior to 2/6/11.
edit on 4-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: no reason

link   
WWWWWWWWWWEAK!!!

Are you the same guy that posted the new years eve thread about the bomb. Anyway the good news is that in 3 days this thread will be closed.

link   
Got a big chuckle out of this prediction.

I predict Charlie the chicken will visit the Land of OZ and get his Badge of Courage.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

While you're at it, can I get a Texas Lotto number plz, with mega millions number as well? PLZ!

And what's the point spread on the Souper Bowl? PLZ!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Some of your kind already reside in my freezer. The flesh of your kind will delight my senses
on Sunday for sure! Just say yes to Wasabi!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
and people wonder why some of us are so rude, crap like this posted for no reason. Weak, lame, pointless, in the wrong section, etc etc etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by withopeneyes
I'm not sure how I should say this.
I see a whole lot of predictions here on ATS. The overwhelming majority of them fail to happen. I've seen the future, and I am TELLING you. This one WILL happen in 3 days. Make note that you heard it here first!

First ??? umm well maybe
you didn't see this thread
that pre-dates yours by 3
days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but no specific numbers mentioned.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Hi Don,

While we're here, any word on the missing 2.5 trillion USD?

How about those WMDs?

How's the origami project goin'?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I can back this one up because I intend to be one of those enjoying the fruits of this slaughter this weekend.

A good piping plate of hotwings with a cold beer just seems so natural on Superbowl Sunday.

I say;

let the slaughter commence!

edit on 2/4/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
and since ur seeing the future,
how bout sharing the mega millions
winning lottery numbers for
2/5/11 so I can buy a ticket

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wacka wacka!

Seriously, don't post in the wrong forum.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
why don't they just delete prediction threads, they're so pointless other then trolls looking for extra stars and flags...

Considering we have no prophets or physics on these forums (if they exist at all) why would anyone even try...

other then for stars and flags...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lord, lighten up people, it was a joke. A tasty, finger-lickin' joke. We can't always be doom and gloom around here, can we?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join