It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream? A Warning? Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello my friends at ATS.

Those of you who perused and commented on my last thread about a very intense dream that I had will appreciate this thread as well. I had yet another dream last evening that left me with such a profound feeling that I woke up weeping. I will include sketches that I made concerning the things that I saw in last night's dream.

But first, the dream:

While I don't remember how I got to this place, I was in a residential neighborhood and I assume what could only be a frat or block party was going on around me. I was trying to talk to people at this party about the topics that we discuss here at ATS, and I was only met with laughter and ridicule. I remember getting very angry at these people for not being open minded. It was approaching night, and I looked up at the stars in my dream. Once again, Orion made an appearance in my dream, but only as a place marker in the sky for something much bigger.

I began looking east of where Orion stands in the night sky, and what I saw brought instant tears to my eyes. In front of the whole world to see, a 9x9 grid of constellations appeared above a house that I was looking above (you can see what I'm talking about in diagram C). This group of constellations could only be what I can describe as hieroglyphs. I could only recall two of the hieroglyphs (diagram A), but I had a feeling while experiencing this dream that these were the two most important ones in the sky. People around me began freaking out. Some were praying, some were crying, and some were just dumbstruck by what they saw. I immediately began running around screaming at people "I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! LOOK AT THE SKY!" Now, interestingly enough, right before these constellations appeared in the sky, I saw some sort of alien vessel screaming across the sky in the exact point where the constellations appeared.

As I returned toward the house party, I looked at the deck (in diagram C) where many people were standing, and right in front of it, two very small one-man crafts appeared. I don't remember if they materialized, or if they came out of the ground. That part is fuzzy to me. Regardless, I remember a woman, who had very dark hair and very dark eyes walked up behind me. She was wearing an Egyptian-type skirt, and was topless. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my mid-section. She told me: "It's time." She walked up to the vessel on the left (diagram C), and entered it. I looked inside. It was simple in construction: a single piece of an aluminum type material, crafted into the outer body of the craft. There was a large bubble type hatch that closed around her (see diagram B). As I looked inside, the interior was a very simple design as well: A single couch like seat, with back and head padding, and a single control stick with a large red button that made the craft work.

To the right of that craft, was a second craft. I was approaching the craft, as it seemed to call to me. I began sobbing, telling myself: "I'm going home....I'm going home...." But something stopped me. Another young gentleman.....I don't remember much about him, but he seemed like a "normal person" and not an Egyptian. He smiled at me, and entered the craft before I had a chance to enter. The hatch closed around him, and him and the woman took off like a shot and almost instantly vanished into the skyline. A voice told me: "It's not your time yet, but be patient. You will have your chance." A person ran up to me, another normal looking person, and kept repeating: "They will be back the 12, 13, 14 of every month. You must be here and wait. You will have your chance too." The last thing I did was look back up at the sky. The hieroglyphs that dotted the sky as constellations were fully colored in, as if I were looking at some ancient tomb. The last hieroglyph in the pattern is the second one in diagram A. It was also fully colored in. The colors were vibrant, and like I said, I thought I was looking at an old tomb.

That's the last thing I remember, and I have spent much of the morning trying to sketch out what I saw. I am no artist by any stretch of the imagination, so my drawings are crude, but they get the point across. I've labeled each one as they pertained to the dream, and hopefully some of you can shed some light on this whole dream. I woke up sobbing this morning, because not only did it feel "right" but I almost felt as if something was telling me that everything would get better soon.

As a last small note: Last night before I retired for the evening, I went outside and looked at the beautiful, cold, night sky. I asked my greater power to show me something, anything, that told me that they were indeed out there. I had this dream as my last one of the night. Coincidence? A construction of my mind? I have no idea. I'm looking for some of you to perhaps help decipher what I saw in my dream.

Now onto the diagrams:

Diagram A

Diagram B

Diagram C

I apologize for all the clicking, but they will not fit within the confines of this thread.

I'm really looking for true answers, or perhaps some meaning behind the hieroglyphs. Are these real hieroglyphs, or creations of my mind?

I look forward to your responses.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

edit on 4-2-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Very interesting dream, TS.

I've heard that numbers usually have deeper meanings in dreams, so I just wanna throw this out there.

12, 13, and 14 in my Thoth tarot deck.

XII The Hanged Man - Redemption through sacrifice. Enforced sacrifice. Suffering.

XIII Death - Transformation. Change voluntary or involuntary, perhaps sudden and unexpected. Apparent death or destruction that is illusory when viewed from a higher perspective.

XIV Art - Combination of forces. Realization. Action based on accurate calculation. Economy. Management. Success after elaborate maneuvers. The way of escape.

Of course, those are the short interpretations. You can probably find the long versions with all of Crowley's esoteric jargon, but I dunno if that would bring more clarity or more confusion in this case.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I love hearing about such profound dreams! I have had a few myself over the past 2 years, some keep repeating themselves. I've never given much thought to drawing the pictures out though. I will definitely do so now. I cannot seem to get these images out of my head. I wake up and it feels so real, despite my realizing that I've actually had the same dream multiple times before.

I have to say though that I've been wanting to re-dream them again, but I haven't had much luck remembering any of my dreams lately. No matter, the images are burned into my memory already.

How do you feel now though? Do you still have the feeling that everything will be OK?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Thanks eMachine! I hadn't thought to look through my tarot for meanings.

What is interesting to me is the fact that Orion is visible in the dream again, which signals to me that this dream is happening during the winter months in the Northern Hemisphere. I can narrow down the "time frame" of the dream to a few months in the winter, and using that knowledge, I can figure out what the moon phases are and perhaps find some significance there.

This dream has really perplexed me. It looks like I'm going to spend most of the day looking through scholarly articles on hieroglyphs. Maybe I'll come up with something.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I love hearing about such profound dreams! I have had a few myself over the past 2 years, some keep repeating themselves. I've never given much thought to drawing the pictures out though. I will definitely do so now. I cannot seem to get these images out of my head. I wake up and it feels so real, despite my realizing that I've actually had the same dream multiple times before.

I have to say though that I've been wanting to re-dream them again, but I haven't had much luck remembering any of my dreams lately. No matter, the images are burned into my memory already.

How do you feel now though? Do you still have the feeling that everything will be OK?

The feeling that I still have is more or less of being startled. I woke up several hours ago, and I still feel the effects of experiencing that dream. It's like one of those dreams where you feel so strange, yet so good that you just want to cry. At the point where the hieroglyphs first appeared in the sky, I got such an overwhelming sense of confirmation and peace that I wept. I was still weeping when I woke up.

I don't know whether or not it was another sign from a higher power, or if it was just another figment of my imagination, but like I've said in the past about my dreams: if it has this much impact on me, it must be remembered.

Thanks for your response!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting! S+F! I was a bit weary of reading this because of all the doom and gloom predictions/dreams whatever. Looking forward to hearing about more.

I had a dream once that I was on a beach somewhere exotic and crowded and the sky was a purplish to blue gradient, unlike any sky I had ever seen and I remember standing next to this girl and watching the stars in the sky move faster and faster as if the world was spining really fast. Very vivid dream. Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Interesting! S+F! I was a bit weary of reading this because of all the doom and gloom predictions/dreams whatever. Looking forward to hearing about more.

I had a dream once that I was on a beach somewhere exotic and crowded and the sky was a purplish to blue gradient, unlike any sky I had ever seen and I remember standing next to this girl and watching the stars in the sky move faster and faster as if the world was spining really fast. Very vivid dream. Peace

I tried to come up with a better title, but this is really a continuation of my first thread concerning dreams of this type. You can see it in my signature line, if you're interested in reading about it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This hearkens back to what several of us, including you, have said in the first thread. It seems like a continuation of that theme, and of the things you have studied. It seems to me that you are getting info downloaded to you, but at
a pace that you can handle, rather than all at once. This way, you glean the meaning slowly, over time, so it makes
the biggest impact on you. Thank you for sharing it with us and if I come up with anything for you, I will let you know. Also, the last constellation, classic as far as meaning, relating to what you have studied.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is how I would interpret your dream. Usually in dreams most if not all of what you see is some aspect of you, even people you see and meet weather you know them or not usually represent some aspect of you.

The party was symbolic of the world where most are caught up in thier day to day lives and self gratification and don't want to see anything that disrupts the status quo. If we look at this as an aspect of you then we see someone who is waking up but still has a desire to just kick back and have some fun and not have to worry about anything like deeper spiritual things or earth changes etc, but just wants to have good time or be left alone to live life without any aggravation. This applies to most of us. But such a life does not provide any growth or expansion of consciousness.

However you can't allow your self to do that and let it go as you are waking now, so you were angry that no one was listening, so you were trying to make sure they (you) heard you. They all see the constellations and or glyphs as you call them in the sky and the one man crafts landing and the woman (feminine side) getting out and embracing you. This is the higher self. You feel drawn to one of the crafts but are supplanted by another and they leave. Then another person tells you it is not your time. Those vehicles are symbolic of death or coffins. Not how you think though They are symbolic of being taking into your next life for your next lifes mission or reincarnation.

But you re not yet ready you have some things to do and learn in this life yet before you can move on to another incarnation. That will continue your awakening and unfoldment. The being pouring water on the earth and a seed sprouting is reminiscent of Aquarius the water carrier and is symbolic of the new age and energies that is upon us and stimulating us to seek higher. The seed sprouting is the awaking happening within you and the earth is your body. The sprouting on the top of the earth symbolizes transcending the body or the physical plane to higher planes and also a glimpse of your mission and focus in this life and how it will expand in the next life.

The crowds of people show you will not be alone and that others are awakening too, they also symbolize strong emotion. So even within you will have strong emotions pulling at you to get you back to the status quo. So regardless of what is going on physically with the earth on the physical plane while some of it may correspond this is more about what is happening within you. Seek within and seek to stand in the holy place within and you will find the sweet spot to stand strong despite what storms may rage around you on the outside..

I hope this may resonate with you and help you in some way. Nothing is cut in stone due to free will. That is why most prophecies fail however when there is corresponding signs then the possibilities of it happening get much greater. Peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
hello ats members. i wanna share what happened to me today and yesterday. usualy i sleep in the noon.. like from 13 till 17 or something like that. yesterday i had a dream about getting a phone call from a friend of mine.. nothing important he just called to see what im doing. when i woke up after 3-5 mins he actualy called.. i dont remember if it was the same conversation.. i really didnt give it any thought... but today same story.. my gf was out she had to redo her id card. i dreamed that a guy there gave her his ticket (u need to get a ticket to stand in line) because he needed to go so my gf wouldnt have to wait so much. when i woke up she was in the other room playing on her laptop. i asked her if she got her id and she told me yes.. because a boy with his mother gave her his ticket so she didnt had to wait so much
funny thing is i dreamed about a guy my age.. like 25 and dunno why i was kinda jelous (weird) in my dream... this boy had only 14 coz here we get an id when we get 14 yo... i just wanted to ask if it means something or if its controlable..or whatever maybe someone had similar experiences. sorry for my bad english btw

top topics

join