It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Warren Buffet: "Get down on your knees and thank the lord for Ben Bernanke"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
LOL...Is it just me, or are these Elitists showing their true colors more and more by the day?

So Bernanke is a "savior" now?

Actually, he IS one in a sense, to the Banksters and Billionaires such as Buffet and his ilk. So I'm sure folks like him probably ARE bowing down and thanking the lord for the fraudulent Fed's continued criminality, which continues to benefit the few at the expense of the many.

And then we have Buffet's Hero, Ben Bernanke, assuring us all how they are "transparent", and in no way, shape, or form in need of being AUDITED, or having their "books opened", in a recent press conference:

But of course! They have nothing to hide! So go back to sleep, and keep paying the debt they continue to enslave you in! Pacifistic Compliance and non-questioning is your duty people! Keep cooperating and paying your taxes! The billionaire Bankster robber class thank you for your continued subserviance to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The language is ridiculous.

I think bernake has been on his knees thanking warren for his job.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What do you expect him to do? Reveal the financial secrets of the federal reserve so that the entire world loses confidence in our currency and drives us into the 3rd world overnight?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

We ALREADY are approaching 3rd world status, and in case you haven't noticed, the feds actions ARE devaluing the dollar at a record pace! Wake up!

These criminals are largely responsible for creating the problem americans are in. Their policies are destroying the middle class, and increasing the gap between the rich and the poor to a whole new level.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
well with all the actions the FED has taken,
it is my opinion that had they not done what they did
America would have fallen in 2007
when the bubble burst. But I'm not tooting their
horn cuz the very premise of their
existence is contrary to the public's
safeguards and freedom.

There is no gold in Ft. Knox
There is no gold in the FED
and as of 9/11 there is no gold
in the basements of the twin towers
as the armored trucks made their escape
with the gold while the towers were burning.

Don't you just love the elite?
They kiss the babies while on TV and
when the camera is cut off they steal
their lollipops.

The Bible says it all:
Money is the root of all evil.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bernanke did the "right" thing by staying wrong is what he means, if the Bernanke decided, "Ok, its time to do the RIGHT thing." Then America would be done with overnight. It's too late to do the real right thing and they know it. That's why they'll keep the fed going until the wheels fall off. Because if they stop now its game over for everybody. I get mad talking about the Federal Reserve because the damn thing should have never existed in the first place.. and now we are stuck.. FML..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bernanke is indeed the 'saviour', not of US but Israel.

Thanks to people like Bernanke, $9 trillion was delivered smoothly into the Jewish and Jewish owned European banks directly from the Federal Reserve.Just like scooping ice-cream from the ice-cream tub into the zionist mouth.

Hence no one is allowed to question the Federal Reserve.

And what does israel do with all that money?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
That's why they'll keep the fed going until the wheels fall off.

They will keep the Feds until US is sucked dry and israel is great enough from Nile to Eupharates in order to become the new financial centre with the biggest millitary complex.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This guy just nails it about how the Federal Reserve was established and it's true purpose.Please watch this video because this is the TRUTH!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

When they talk about the lord, they are not talking about what we think, as you people could already guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Having never cared or buffet, I am now forced to ponder what's in his closet. He sounds like one of those preachers who paid off a homo lover to stay quiet. That's not as bad as those who made the homo love tryst simply die an unnatural death, such as the cases at that church our shill president was a temporary member of~you know, twenty some odd years.... I don't like the sound of his voice. I guess the zionists are in trouble and need some favors called in.

I'll add that it sounds as if we should be grateful that they didn't steal every dollar in sight, or that they could have taken, and that they got pretty busy adding presses at the mint for overtime, but kept it quiet. Also, I don't thank God for these sort of things. One day we may strive for having people in place who are not ashamed of their lives, and therefore cannot be blackmailed. Then, if ever, you can thank God that the usual suspects are shown signs of hell just before they come to silence you.
edit on 4-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by RestingInPieces

We ALREADY are approaching 3rd world status, and in case you haven't noticed, the feds actions ARE devaluing the dollar at a record pace! Wake up!

These criminals are largely responsible for creating the problem americans are in. Their policies are destroying the middle class, and increasing the gap between the rich and the poor to a whole new level.

So your solution is for the Fed to spill ALL of it's beans? and drive America straight into the stone age?

Auditing the Fed would reveal nothing more than a Ponzi scheme run out of control, and nobody the world over would accept the dollar.

Good plan you got there!

top topics

join