It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maya Tomb Sakkara damaged, to destroy dangerous evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It was reported yesterday that a key tomb at Sakkara in Egypt was damaged during the protests

www.antiquitylives.com...

It is the source of the very famous statues that appear now in the Leiden Museum in Holland

However...

This tomb, locked away to the public for a long time- was looked at by Steven Mehler, author of
Land of Osiris, and he photographed a very odd looking ceiling. Those photographs were sent to
Mayan elders in Mexico who confirmed them as Mayan heiroglyphs
Only link I have to this detail right now

books.google.ca... bvw&hl=en&ei=vzVMTfuiCsafOt_4nQs&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

This is a startling thing, what are Mayan heiroglyphs doing on an Egyptian tomb, in the tomb of someone
called Maya.

This location of Sakkara I have also written about in a few places, that shows great similarity in layout and
building design to some of the big Mayan cities of Chichen Itza and Palenque.
It is possible that if there was destruction to this tomb, its real meaning is to hide important evidence of the
link between ancient cultures.

When I can find some more photos or sources for this I will post them here

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think the slaves destroy the things that their masters use to hold sway over them.

It is unfortunately a casulaty of the war on our minds.

The PTB do however destroy entire sites to eliminate this type of info.

That is why the islands in micronesia were the nuclear test sites for so many years. turn it all to dust.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
awesome
never heard this before
thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am not understanding how the existence of Mayan hieroglyphs in Egypt is dangerous evidence?

There has long been speculation as to how two civilizations so far away had very similar, if not identical, pyramids, belief systems, and technology.

If it was destroyed I believe it is a great tragedy but I don't understand how this is dangerous information.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
IT is dangerous because so much of the way our modern world is run, how governments work, what
religion tells is based on a specific view of history.
Thus history- as it is currently told- is currently the foundation to all of this
anything that could alter that historical outlet is seen as potentially foundation breaking

Egyptians and Mayans are historicaly told to be seperate, rather backward, and of simple technology
and certainly had no contact
To change that story means people can start to ask

What else in the standard history is not correct????

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermes8

Egyptians and Mayans are historically told to be separate

They are both colonies of the original motherland here on earth. There were 12 in total.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

I remember reading, probably here, that the real reason for us to invade Iran was to secure ancient Sumerian gold scrolls that contained information on stargates. It wouldn't surprise me if hiding ancient knowledge from the world was in part a reason for what's happening now.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Egyptians and Mayans are historicaly told to be seperate, rather backward, and of simple technology

you have got to be kidding me. backward? simple technology?

As much as I dislike that tool Zahi Hawass you should look into Khufu's Boat. Made in a time where everyone else was carving canoes this jigsaw puzzle was the equivalent size of a cruise ship.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Ten_Greatest_Discoveries

Backwards my A#@!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I haven't made much of it, but I have been posting announcements that I collected from the archaeological community on the damage done to the antiquities. You can find it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Hermes8
It was reported yesterday that a key tomb at Sakkara in Egypt was damaged during the protests
www.antiquitylives.com...
It is the source of the very famous statues that appear now in the Leiden Museum in Holland
However...
This tomb, locked away to the public for a long time- was looked at by Steven Mehler, author of
Land of Osiris, and he photographed a very odd looking ceiling. Those photographs were sent to
Mayan elders in Mexico who confirmed them as Mayan heiroglyphs

It's a very well known tomb, and there are videos of it online as well as a lot of reports.
en.wikipedia.org...

This is a startling thing, what are Mayan heiroglyphs doing on an Egyptian tomb, in the tomb of someone
called Maya.

Well, they aren't Mayan hieroglyphs, for one thing. I've seen Mehler called an "Egyptologist", but he isn't. He says he studied with an "Egyptian wisdom teacher"... but there's no clear definition of it. Nor does he (looking at his book) read Egyptian hieroglyphs or Mayan hieroglyphs. Reading his definition of Sekhmet makes me suspect his understanding.

It is possible that if there was destruction to this tomb, its real meaning is to hide important evidence of the link between ancient cultures.

It was short term thinking by the poor and the desperate. Nothing of which they took had not been documented. There's a video of the tomb (which had been turned into a catacomb for the burial of sacred cats) on the National Geographic site and reports of what's in there, including a skeleton of a male lion (a pet, apparently, which had been mummified.) :
www.nature.com...

There's field reports of the digs you can google for the images. No Mayan hieroglyphs, though. They're very distinctive.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I think the slaves destroy the things that their masters use to hold sway over them.

It is unfortunately a casulaty of the war on our minds.

The PTB do however destroy entire sites to eliminate this type of info.

That is why the islands in micronesia were the nuclear test sites for so many years. turn it all to dust.

Peace

And the libraries of Alexandria, Timbuktu, Constantinople, and the destruction of nearly every Native (North and South) American written tradition. Additionally, the forced conversion of Africans, Australian Aborigines, and any people still holding on to ancient traditions, customs, and understandings. All in the name of "civilization" and "modernization" my buttox!

Lost, hidden, forgotten, stolen, and/or destroyed knowledge is our past and rise of TPTB.

top topics

join